Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video (27772 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Pablonkor: 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
angry
This wraps it all
And the winner is....
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Give400: 1:26pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Cos he annoys me na angry
sounds like "he turns me on na". Don't come and create a thread here how he tore your toto o
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Allshadesfemale: 1:32pm On May 23, 2019

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by blackslayer: 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
he just advertised his song on nairaland... just informing the suckers that clicked on the youtube link of his song!
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by coolie1: 1:34pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS FOR CONTINUOUSLY MAKING NOBODY'S WITHOUT TALENTS FAMOUS SMH JUST LOOK AT THIS ONE HE'S NOW FEELING SELF IMPORTANT... DISGUSTING
hell no bro don't say that at all, me too I never liked him but when I saw his freestyle I was soooooo impressed, just go to YouTube and watch them you would see, he is the only musician in Nigeria that sings like black American rapper, this guy has a lot of super potential, he is too good for Nigeria, go watch his freestyle before you judge
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Healthgwr: 1:36pm On May 23, 2019
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:37pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You! The day I'll catch you ehn angry

Wetin you go do am
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2019
they all use only one outfit for the whole video, apart from that the video didn't match the lyrics, the costume was zero.
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2019
The video was bad actually like high skol stuffs bt the song was just ok. He may have sm potentials if he gets his skill right.
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by MNDY(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Cos he annoys me na angry

Let me understand something... You don't like him because of his moniker and signature?
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Andrea042(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yeah!
this two are Hot already, u guys should meet in a hotel and not bush o grin
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by nuelsam: 2:30pm On May 23, 2019
Rema is a very talented artist, no doubts at all....... I listened to his recent EP and 3 outta the 4 songs are on my top15 playlist......... Buh dude needs a sound of his own, he sounds much like Wizkid........ "Dumebi" sounds like one of the songs in wizkids first album........ "Corny" sounds like "Fever"........ I don't like Iron Man.......... "WHY" is the only song in that EP that ill give a 9/10 rate, damn! Very sick tune! Dude sounds like a Yankee boy, dope accent... Dope voice....... I believe Rema is gon stay relevant in the industry if only he could sound like REMA and not WIZKID.
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2019
Andrea042:
this two are Hot already, u guys should meet in a hotel and not bush o grin

What do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
This one no wan go far
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pls put aside whatever you're doing angry

Toto tearer angry

Pukes on your bald head!
please what is toto?
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
please what is toto?

You no get google?
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by enemyofprogress: 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You no get google?
I no get, but I get you so please tell me grin grin kiss
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by RexTramadol1: 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
Thst nonsense video
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by encryptjay(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
nuelsam:
Rema is a very talented artist, no doubts at all....... I listened to his recent EP and 3 outta the 4 songs are on my top15 playlist......... Buh dude needs a sound of his own, he sounds much like Wizkid........ "Dumebi" sounds like one of the songs in wizkids first album........ "Corny" sounds like "Fever"........ I don't like Iron Man.......... "WHY" is the only song in that EP that ill give a 9/10 rate, damn! Very sick tune! Dude sounds like a Yankee boy, dope accent... Dope voice....... I believe Rema is gon stay relevant in the industry if only he could sound like REMA and not WIZKID.
I just listened to 'Why' and it's a lovely song but trust naija music fans, they won't listen to such other than a song that carries Dumebi's kind of beat.
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by encryptjay(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
nuelsam:
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by olagbola45(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

What do u mean?
how far you don do ham
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2019
olagbola45:

how far you don do ham

No i haven't sad
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by olagbola45(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No i haven't sad
lol....oga never come back still
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
olagbola45:

lol....oga never come back still

He came late…I'm sleel any time soon
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by olagbola45(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

He came late…I'm sleel any time soon
hmmmm....okay
Re: Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video by Elin: 4:28pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Amu Just Laughing! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tohyorsih2:

It's the dumbest concept because they didn't tear toto in it abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Performed At Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival 2018 (video) / Uche Jombo Pecked Patience Ozokwo At 'Chief Daddy' Movie Premiere / Checkout The New Look Of Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.