Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment (46115 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by BrutusOj(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2019
Those around Tonto should keep eyes on her, she is highly depressed and can take snipper if care is not taken. One lady can not be fighting almost all her colleagues in the industry like this. This is more than a stunt or notice me package as we may say.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by tomju(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2019
Olufela30:
How many people know Tonto don't av sense
Tonto, doesn't have sense but she just signed a 100M brand ambassadorship deal with Zikelcosmetics and got paid 50m upfront! Omo, i like that kind of no sense. I'll rather have no sense and bank 100m in my bank account than plenty sense and terminally broke!

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Skelewu: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
iammo:

The day Tonto Dikehs madness would jam Kemi olunloyo's side... it would be very intresting day for bloggers

Actually, Kemi is on her side. Earlier this month, Kemi said that Tonto's outbursts was a way for her to heal from what she suffered in the hand of Churchil.

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Spechialone(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2019
I'm scared for Ik o...lol

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by iammolise(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2019
Tonto is damn right... IK ogbona, Alex ekubor, yomi casual, Bryan okwara etc are all modafvcking gays. They friendzy themselves...they 3some /4 some Bleep one another asses. undecided

Fvking assholes lipsrsealed
Spits angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by hybridblood07(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
A grown man with a kid behaving like a baby...
Ikeboboafri:
IK Ogbonna has replied Tonto Dikeh, after she claimed that his ass is leaking in response to his post of being a dog who needs a bone. 

Recall we reported earlier that Tonto Dikeh who disclosed that she now has a new man, warned 2Face and her colleagues from begging him for money or risk getting messed up.  However reacting to the threat, IK Ogbonna wrote 'When a dog barks. throw in a bone'.  Tonto Dikeh who fired back, stated that IK Ogbonna's ass in leaking and she is patiently waiting for the bone he's going to throw in, as she is not going to stop barking anytime soon. 

IK Ogbonna who has now replied Tonto Dikeh over claims that his ass is leaking, told her try again as he is not available for the banter. He also also had a dog emoji for her. However Tonto Dikeh who reacted, told him to better be available as he started off what he can't finish. See their exchange below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/dear-tonto-try-again-later-ik-ogbonna-fires-back-over-claims-of-leaky-ass/

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Isoduwa(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2019
solankeadeolu11:
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!

Where Una go breaking again ooh
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by shine12: 1:01pm On May 23, 2019
TMemos:
See what Nairaland is rushing to the front page shocked shocked

In less than 30mins useless gossips make the front page but useful economic and political suggestions which will benefit all Nigerians are left to rot away in the different sections.

To be honest that's how it is in any country. Popular news are the sensational stuffs while political news are left to those who are truly interested, and those ones will go and search for it.

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by leye4u: 1:06pm On May 23, 2019
nini232:

You are damn right. she knows their secrets and if they talk too much, he would open yansh
You get PhD in aproko....lol
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
Oblongata:
See grammar of the so called mentors...

When dog bark, throw in a bone.
Niccur, it's 'when a dog barks', olodo oshi...

The other mumu said

'Has your ass stopped licking?', licking what? Ice cream? Bi*tch it is 'leaking'

All of una no get sense, no be una fault, na seun wey dey push him crush news to us all the time
Easy guy grin English no be credit alert
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by TMemos: 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
shine12:

To be honest that's how it is in any country. Popular news are the sensational stuffs while political news are left to those who are truly interested, and those ones will go and search for it.

Any country?
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by MeeLan: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019
IK reply is always epic! Tonto can't stand it cos she isn't intelligent enough. IK didn't start it, tonto did.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:22pm On May 23, 2019
Oblongata:

The other mumu said

'Has your ass stopped licking?', licking what? Ice cream? Bi*tch it is 'leaking'

All of una no get sense, no be una fault, na seun wey dey push him crush news to us all the time

That's Pidgin English
He didn't say "when a dog bark"
He said "When dog bark"
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:26pm On May 23, 2019
tomju:

Tonto, doesn't have sense but she just signed a 100M brand ambassadorship deal with Zikelcosmetics and got paid 50m upfront! Omo, i like that kind of no sense. I'll rather have no sense and bank 100m in my bank account than plenty sense and terminally broke!

Please start with your Ex and other people around you, we shall be glad to feed on your madness too.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by RexTramadol1: 3:26pm On May 23, 2019
Oblongata:

The other mumu said

It's relative na

I mean Tonto's statement

It may be Asssslicking, maybe a rabid dog was licking it...... she coded it

And maybe leaking

Depends on perspective lol

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by guvna(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
See rotten Pvzzy talking about leaking yansh....Lol

Forever Useless woman
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by YungMillionaire: 6:00pm On May 23, 2019
I love Tonto Dike's consistency...she NEVER EVER backs down.

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Debbieo(f): 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy make ona live tonto ooo trouble dey sleep yanger wan go wake am cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Oblongata: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:

It's relative na

I mean Tonto's statement

It may be Asssslicking, maybe a rabid dog was licking it...... she coded it

And maybe leaking

Depends on perspective lol
please read between the lines, she was calling him gay
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by Oblongata: 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's Pidgin English
He didn't say "when a dog bark"
He said "When dog bark"
if it were pidgin, it would be 'when dog bark, throw am bone'
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
He cannot say more than that unless he is ready to come out of the closet.
Tonto has nothing to lose right now cos she has nothing; no pride, no shame, no self respect. So people that have all those should protect it by ignoring her.

Exactly
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by tomju(m): 2:07am On May 24, 2019
Will you be my Ex? Sheh you want feed on madness? #lazynigerianyouth
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Please start with your Ex and other people around you, we shall be glad to feed on your madness too.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by styrese: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
tomju:
[/b]Will[b] you be my Ex? Sheh you want feed on madness? #lazynigerianyouth
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment by styrese: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackpanda:
[s]Ik ik. U better maintain before dem expose. But meanwhile this tonto don de crase sh[/s]

Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) / DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos)