Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) (46116 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by BleedingPen: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2020
Instagram has suspended the verified personal account of former musician and Altanta-based blogger and social influencer, Tunde Ednut, Igbere TV can report.

This is coming days after the Instagram celeb was dragged for allegedly using his platform to body shame users, especially the female folks.

Checks by Igbere TV Tuesday morning shows that that the account with over 2.7 million followers was no longer available with the "user not found" message.

Just recently, Lagos socialite and cross dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarewanju best known as Bob Risky lashed out at Ednut for body shamming women with his platform.

Bob Risky only started shading the Instagram blogger after Joro Olumofin, a Nigerian Social media influencer based in America, called out Ednut for allegedly accusing him of paying people to write his stories.

His constant shading of women and their bodies has caused a lot of friction between him and some Nigerian celebrities such as Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky, Harrysong, Naira Marley, and Wizkid.

A recent squabble was between him and the owner of Instablog where he called instablog out for allegedly deleting his comments on their page.

Some users, especially women have since taken to social media to celebrate the pulling down of Tunde Ednut’s page. Check out what they are saying below...

One user said, “This is a total slap to the face and a way of punishing Instagram offenders. Cyber bullying should be stopped by all means. Having a platform doesn't give one right to engage in cyber bullying and shaming of women. That is unfit for a celebrity with such status. What a shame! Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hope he learns from this and change his ways.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1376242/users-rejoice-instagram-shuts-tunde-ednuts-page/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by BleedingPen: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2020
The page before it was deleted...

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by osamz007: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2020
BleedingPen:
Nnn

What's nnn

I repeat what's nnn

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by mayklef(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Mark sef don hear dat Tunde mumu song

23 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Cubana05: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2020
That guy dey Bleep up jare

16 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2020
The guy seems to be too full of himself. I've seen the way he talks down on some of his fans, it's such a turn off. I stopped paying him attention a while ago.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by wisdomiskey(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
I don't know this guy but nobody deserves this level of hate.

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

Others will celebrate your downfall too.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Akunatakasi(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2020
women no they body shame men.. y'all should shut the hell up.

55 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Tunde seems to be stepping on lot of toes lately,he should take things easy. I wonder how he would have been doing,if he was in status of wizkid,davido and burna boy.

15 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by wisdomiskey(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Tunde seems to be stepping on lot of toes lately,he should take things easy. I wonder how he would have been doing,if he was in status of wizkid,davido and burna boy.

I think it's a result of incessant bullying and insults. People tend to lash out even more when they are constantly being attacked.

They should free the guy abeg. Even oloshos who falsely accuse men of rape don't get this amount of hate angry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Jazzman01: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:
I don't know this guy but nobody deserves this level of hate.

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

Others will celebrate your downfall too.

I don't think you know who he is. That guy is a bully and very childish. I sometimes marvel at the way he insults his followers but they won't say anything nor unfollow him because of the give away he does. And Anyone that dares to advice him gets blocked.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I think it's a result of incessant bullying and insults. People bring out tend to lash out even more when they are constantly being attacked.

The should free the guy abeg. Even oloshos who falsely accuse men of rape don't get this amount of hate angry
I understand your angle.

But,he is not the only celeb people attack,its even more noble to ignore.

6 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by olanipekun65561: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2020
That Tunde ednut is a foolish and arrogant he-goat, a failed musician and a failed blogger, stupid boy!

I was following him on Instagram before but when I saw his post insulting someone's parents I just blocked the fool, he deserves whatever he got

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by BleedingPen: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
osamz007:

What's nnn

I repeat what's nnn

Brother to mmm

9 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Tradetonaira01: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2020
This is not the first time. They would bring it back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by 90ooo06: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Happy to hear that

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Zonedealt: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Jobless Naija ppl
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Easybela(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
undecided pls oooo,if you visit your friend and on getting there,his wife tells you that her husband isn't around, Oga,kindly turn back and leave or call him on phone. How can you still enter his house even after being told that he is not around,comfortably sit on couch,pick up remote and be searching for movies to watch ,last last,you spend like 2to 3hrs sitting there watching movie in the name of waiting for him,some people are not just normal.

49 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
cool

Bad belle people cheesy

Abi was it because of pastor omashola's (aka sex pastor's) "pronouncements" cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by PAWG(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
This Tunde own sef don too much

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by visijo(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
catalysts full Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by ntyce(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
They want the guy to focus on his music career

11 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by daddytime(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Pride goeth before a....
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
His problem, me I no Dey leave my matter con carry another pesi own for head

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Darkseid(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Speed Darlington no go rest today, na party till dawn. All enemies of our next president Akpi must be destroyed, PAP [not akamu] is the party, Tacha is next angry angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.