Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help Me Invest My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Invest My Money (3139 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Invest My Money by x2lambo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
Hello , i want to know if anyone out there can get me info on how i can fixed my 500.k i was told i can get abt 5 to 10 % monthly i just need more info on how i can go about it , if anyone know anywhere i can put my money to it can be bank or any financial homes i just want to save this and have interest with it , i just dont want to jump into anything i want to save this till i could get enough money to run my own business

thank you all
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by fxjunkie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Help Me Invest My Money by gunuvi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
Lets talk. We imports coconuts from Ghana and sell at a ready market in Badagry. All you need is 1.2M to bring a trailer load to Badagry from Ghana, transportation, labour everything inclusive and you get a return of 200,000 per trip, you can go twice a month if market is fast but with 500K, we will add the remaining 700 and share the profit so you are sire of getting more than 10% per trip so let me know if you are interested. Femi, 07026015480, best of luck,
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Clazzik: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2010
Is nice investing your money, But you just have be very and extremely careful,
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by x2lambo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
ltrust please help me with the names of the company so i can invest or you can give me your personal email
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by ebiztutor: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
you dont need to invest as much to make it. Do you know about e-biz? it for are interested, i will send you 31 e-books on how to make money online for just N1500. all you need to do is to send me your e-mail to 08162981883 if you are interested. please add Nairaland to the message.

goodluck as you invest. But be extreemely careful.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by nopoverty(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
invest JUST #20000 to get #45000 every month.if you are interested,pls, call the number below
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Clazzik: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2010
@xclambo, contact me at classicbrown@gmail.com, There is an online investment company I will like to to
introduce You to
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 100K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2012
25% monthly? Poster beware! Do not waste your money o. An advice from me, if u are investing in forex, ask for an investor password from anyone who wants to trade for you. Make sure the person has a personal trading account, live account with at least $1k capital belonging to him with his name on it. Also make sure the person can produce a 3 months trading statement. Do not give any trader your money directly!
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2012
honeric01: 25% monthly? Poster beware! Do not waste your money o. An advice from me, if u are investing in forex, ask for an investor password from anyone who wants to trade for you. Make sure the person has a personal trading account, live account with at least $1k capital belonging to him with his name on it. Also make sure the person can produce a 3 months trading statement. Do not give any trader your money directly!
At least 1 year is more like it.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2012
blink182: At least 1 year is more like it.
lol, maybe a balance of $10k for 3 months? U cant have a 1yr clean statement bro lol.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2012
honeric01: lol, maybe a balance of $10k for 3 months? U cant have a 1yr clean statement bro lol.
Yeah, when he flops, I want to see for how long his losing trades follow consecutively, if he trades to revenge the market, his money management skills and most importantly, how consistent he is with whatever strategy he uses. Numbers do not lie.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by yetown(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2012
I CAN PARTNER WITH YOU TO SPLIT 100% GUARANTEED PROFIT FOR 3 MONTHS OR LESS.
CALL 08035188465
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2012
blink182: Yeah, when he flops, I want to see for how long his losing trades follow consecutively, if he trades to revenge the market, his money management skills and most importantly, how consistent he is with whatever strategy he uses. Numbers do not lie.

LOL.

to the OP, it's best he puts his money into something visible.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 23, 2012
Hello,

I have $35 Liberty Reserve for sell at N160 per $1. I also have $180 Alertpay for at N180 per $1. If you are interested to buy, please contact me via cchijioke@gmail.com or call 08035335447.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 23, 2012
Numbers don't lie. very true however, whether 1yr or 3 months statement the bottom line is the outcome of your account at the end of your duration. I believe result = value = fat account statement irrespective of the duration and besides must I trade for 3 months to make good profits when I am gifted at what I do.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by oluks05: 2:47pm On May 23, 2012
Ogigwe: Numbers don't lie. very true however, whether 1yr or 3 months statement the bottom line is the outcome of your account at the end of your duration. I believe result = value = fat account statement irrespective of the duration and besides must I trade for 3 months to make good profits when I am gifted at what I do.

Is trading forex now a gift? Lol. I believe u build competence over tym. Dis guy wld be too full of himself thinking he can beat d market he might be doing well now but when he wld slip eh!!! I refuse to talk. Good luck sha!
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2012
Lins01: Hello,

I have $35 Liberty Reserve for sell at N160 per $1. I also have $180 Alertpay for at N180 per $1. If you are interested to buy, please contact me via cchijioke@gmail.com or call 08035335447.
where are u located? I need the 35lr.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2012
Ogigwe: Numbers don't lie. very true however, whether 1yr or 3 months statement the bottom line is the outcome of your account at the end of your duration. I believe result = value = fat account statement irrespective of the duration and besides must I trade for 3 months to make good profits when I am gifted at what I do.
then you should be a billionaire by now.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2012
oluks05:

Is trading forex now a gift? Lol. I believe u build competence over tym. Dis guy wld be too full of himself thinking he can beat d market he might be doing well now but when he wld slip eh!!! I refuse to talk. Good luck sha!
Please ask for me. grin grin
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2012
honeric01: then you should be a billionaire by now.
People who know little or nothing about forex are very easy to spot. If only he knows what having 70% success rate means in forex.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2012
blink182: People who know little or nothing about forex are very easy to spot. If only he knows what having 70% success rate means in forex.
very easy to spot bro. Gud traders are 2 busy growin their own accounts.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Dagods(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2012
@Xclambo tie ti bae..u don finish,beta bring dat cash make we go ghana go put am 4 bank of no return ,chikena.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2012
honeric01: where are u located? I need the 35lr.

I am located at Enugu, you can meet me face to face for instant transaction or make deposit to my Bank Account, then i will fund your account as soon as i confirm your deposit.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 23, 2012
AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by dougivilla(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2012
bros, pls look 4 a stable Nigerian bank like FBN, GTB, DBN and fix it until u r ready 2 do ur own thing as u proposed. D interest may not b as much. If u r hwever looking for 5-10% returns, u cud as wel try any of dis wonder investments previously sugested, wit d caveat of a verifiable track record. Just b careful sha.
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2012
Lins01:

I am located at Enugu, you can meet me face to face for instant transaction or make deposit to my Bank Account, then i will fund your account as soon as i confirm your deposit.

Sorry, sell to someone else... (distance's issue)
Re: Help Me Invest My Money by honeric01(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2012
You can also use the money to be TB, not much % but at least you won't lose your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Business Centre In Uniben / List Of The Countries Where Forex Trading Is Banned / How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.