Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (24685 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by selemo: 2:50pm On May 23, 2019
Was it not your brother Tinubu that sold us out to this brutes for mere june 12 democracy day and the imaginary SW presidency . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by greencard: 2:50pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

No, there is a problem, and it needs fixing.

The problem is, the population of Nigeria is growing. Land is running out for free range grazing and even for farming. As a result, it is becoming difficult for fulanis to find place to graze cow. So...crisis between them and the farmers break out....and the mess we have results.

The issue is people like FFK, Obasanjo and even Buhari are using the matter for political purposes, both in the past and in the present. Even on Nairaland, all we see here is tribal fighting...when the real problem is poor land management, and lack of desire to modernise.

The time has come for an end to open air grazing, and an end to shifting cultivation, and better land management practice.The fulanis, Nigerian farmer, government....everyone needs to change. Not APC chanji...change. Fix the railways, so that we can transport cows via rail.
you spoke well
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

I don't why APC has not a fundraiser to assassinate the idiot and Reno
Yours is on the way!
Nwenwe di ka gl embarassed

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by ScotMisile: 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
1.N100b for Miyetti Allah
2.Revoking all licence to own guns by Nigerians.
3.Unarrested destruction of lives and livelihood.
4.A radio station to pass information to those who have killed Nigerians at will
5.Nigerian citizens shouldn't own guns, but herdsmen can hold guns.
6.All security positions are held by Northern Muslim
..... If your Visa is not within reach right now, then get ready for conscription.

7 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by starmich2004: 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
No problems bubu will compensate the afonjas with various uncomplicated projects across SW in exchange for islamising them.

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by abbaapple: 2:52pm On May 23, 2019
angry

FFK your Papa!!!

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 23, 2019
greencard:
you spoke well

Thank you.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 23, 2019
GoodMuyis:
Yet you support Atiku a Fulani from Cameroon. Continue with your politics of division.

Come 2023, come and collect fulanis vote

Shut the hell up

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by 2blessed01(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2019
Is It Real??
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Beremx(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

You are a fool. Address the issue and leave the messenger.

Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Edugist123: 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
Jambites join our whatspp group for information by following this link .https:///EfLvEjpkbLo1LTI6LznRCb
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Aidejay(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2019
OBJ and SOYINKA
YORUBAS!! d 2 of Dem
Just be making noise with no action
So what are they doing about it?
That's If it's true
Or is this another anti-buhari tactics
Mouth mouth mouth no tangible action just talk and talk and talk
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Holysax29(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2019
Now I sight one of Nigeria's problem

Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2019
Umu Igbo just dey one corner dey look dem anya-anya!

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by tommykiwi(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2019
Mr Man, I think U r the one sick here, plz kindly work on ur English grammar.
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2019
Aidejay:
OBJ and SOYINKA
YORUBAS!! d 2 of Dem
Just be making noise with no action
So what are they doing about it?
That's If it's true
Or is this another anti-buhari tactics
Mouth mouth mouth no tangible actiom just talk and talk and talk
Mr. Action, pick up a gun and fight.
Coward behind a keyboard.

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by lagosinnovator: 2:58pm On May 23, 2019
when a president shuttles between jordan,kuwait,sudan,chad and saudi arabia what do u expect...

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Mayeldah(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2019
Only those who lie to themselves will not see the evil agenda of the Fulani terrorists in this Government. Those from the South like Amechi, Fashola, Other beneficiaries in the SW that keeps defending these Buhari government may one day found themselves in the traps of these people. Fulanization and Islamization is real. Osinbajo and co may say otherwise. Ask the Hausas, ask Kwarans, even though people like Lai Mohammed won't learn a lesson. Fulanis are out to enslave everyone in this country and they are surreptitiously sending their wards down south into every bush and villages and even towns and cities. Gradually they will round up us all one day and install an emir in every town and Villages and Cities in Nigeria. Southern Nigeria should wake up. Everything is not religion and Politics, some people in your religion or party are out to destroy this country and they have a hidden agenda. Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by MT: 2:59pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

The problem is, the population of Nigeria is growing. Land is running out for free range grazing and even for farming. As a result, it is becoming difficult for fulanis to find place to graze cow. So...crisis between them and the farmers break out....and the mess we have results.

The issue is people like FFK, Obasanjo and even Buhari are using the matter for political purposes, both in the past and in the present. Even on Nairaland, all we see here is tribal fighting...when the real problem is poor land management, and lack of desire to modernise.

The time has come for an end to open air grazing, and an end to shifting cultivation, and better land management practice.The fulanis, Nigerian farmer, government....everyone needs to change. Not APC chanji...change. Fix the railways, so that we can transport cows via rail.

I love your submission. Quite intelligent. But permit me to ask, what do you suggest as best land management for Coe grazing?. I don't seem to see the problem transportation of cows via train will solve as the main problem is grazing. Please educate me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
MT:

I love your submission. Quite intelligent. But permit me to ask, what do you suggest as best land management for Coe grazing?. I don't seem to see the problem transportation of cows via train will solve as the main problem is grazing. Please educate me. Thanks

Ranches in the far North , plus the railway system can be used to transport cows to the South (Nigeria was doing that by the early 1960's already...sadly the failure of our rail system ended that means of transport).

Grazing reserves is another idea(but it isn't popular anymore politically)

3 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Enuoyan: 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
I thought it was Islamization before......

Now we also have Fulanization........

Which one exactly is the agenda of Mr. President?

Is it Islamization

Or Fulanization

Or Both

Confused people!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
Buhari is supporting terrorists against defenseless Nigerian women and children

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by MikeBetty(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

You Spot A Nonentity When He/she Contributes In Public Forum Like This

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
GoodMuyis:
Yet you support Atiku a Fulani from Cameroon. Continue with your politics of division.

Come 2023, come and collect fulanis vote
So PMB isn't Fulani?
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by rasaqadeseun(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
The biggest Student Entrepreneurs Conference is here!!!

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Abfinest007(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
na them know wati them de talk
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by 9jaBloke: 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
FFK in the mix to dot the on-going healthy conversation with unsolicited guttersnipe.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by crafteck(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

Lol,,,, go to kano, ibadan etc, u will know land isn't running out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.