Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (24848 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Zege7716: 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

I don't why APC has not a fundraiser to assassinate the idiot and Reno
The way your parents ought to have wasted d sperm that gave birth to u.

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Erolow(f): 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
shocked
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by KaptainAfrika: 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
NOT TOO LONG AGO, THEY WERE OPENLY CAMPAIGNING FOR ATIKU, A FULANI, TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Oxb90: 4:31pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:
Fulanization Agenda is impossible.
"IMPOSSIBLE" and from which site did you get your answer

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Oxb90: 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
ComeAndobo:
if you think Soyinka, Obj and FFK are lying then you must either be fulani or you are ignoring the facts. This nepotistic murderous and blatantly corrupt regime doesn't even do much to hide it. I'm not Igbo but how can the presidency tag a whole tribe terrorists while those marauding fulani herdsmen are protected and enabled. I'm just tired of this country
thanks a lot for saying the truth. Its difficult to love someone you hate.

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Oxb90: 5:06pm On May 23, 2019
Lilimax:
All I know is that every evil agenda by anyone on this country will be null and void. God will disgrace them and at the end destroyer them if they fail to repent.
JEHOVAH is no respecter of person!

Anyway, Umu Igbo just dey one corner dey look them any-anya!
Ogbasakwanulu anyi!!!!
eeh ogbasara anyi. Nk who took it on himself to expose the Fulani agendas to ndigbo and by extension the rest of southern Nigeria, how did we show him support, what about our comrades who have died and those in prison how have we related with them and their loved ones? We come on NL to beat our chest and claim we can not be islamized when those who are planning the agenda are busy perfecting their act. We allowed the politicians from the SE to succeed by dividing us along political lines, we allowed those that term themselves igbo-leaders to dance their dance of shame to the north and to Abuja to chant "One Nigeria" . Until we the Igbo's realise that its the Igbo's first before Nigeria, the fulanization agenda will consume us all.

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Malawian(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

No, there is a problem, and it needs fixing.

The problem is, the population of Nigeria is growing. Land is running out for free range grazing and even for farming. As a result, it is becoming difficult for fulanis to find place to graze cow. So...crisis between them and the farmers break out....and the mess we have results.

The issue is people like FFK, Obasanjo and even Buhari are using the matter for political purposes, both in the past and in the present. Even on Nairaland, all we see here is tribal fighting...when the real problem is poor land management, and lack of desire to modernise.

The time has come for an end to open air grazing, and an end to shifting cultivation, and better land management practice.The fulanis, Nigerian farmer, government....everyone needs to change. Not APC chanji...change. Fix the railways, so that we can transport cows via rail.
Just one question, Dem use "Cow"take swear for Fulani? is there no other business or way of life they can adopt?

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Mrpojj(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:
Fulanization Agenda is impossible.

The issue is not if it possible or not
The issue is if it is being attempted
And the answer is yes

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by LastSurvivor11: 6:31pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

God will give you what you pray for others
Amen
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by FearGodinall: 6:44pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

. Becaause he speaks truth against powers so,he's sick abi.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by pharoahs(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

The problem is, the population of Nigeria is growing. Land is running out for free range grazing and even for farming. As a result, it is becoming difficult for fulanis to find place to graze cow. So...crisis between them and the farmers break out....and the mess we have results.

The issue is people like FFK, Obasanjo and even Buhari are using the matter for political purposes, both in the past and in the present. Even on Nairaland, all we see here is tribal fighting...when the real problem is poor land management, and lack of desire to modernise.

The time has come for an end to open air grazing, and an end to shifting cultivation, and better land management practice.The fulanis, Nigerian farmer, government....everyone needs to change. Not APC chanji...change. Fix the railways, so that we can transport cows via rail.

First thank you for responding to the guy above you as one would a child throwing a tantrum, with the understanding that not everyone has the capacity for proper expression of self on social media platforms.
Secondly for the matured analysis that was bereft of tribal bigotry as is apt on this platform. You have my respect.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by opribo(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
No they haven't started yet, just wait a little, if God allow them to stay this second term.

That is when you all that voted in this wicked party will understand the true meaning of their agenda.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:20pm On May 23, 2019
just make sure that you don't include any igbo/easterner in that una coup plotting!!!

we no follow!!!

all man on him own abeg!!!

MNDY:

No other person has accurately said my mind in totality the way you just did, my brother.

Nigerians don enter one chance with this government. Seeing the rumoured coup materialize is the only thing that can save Nigerians from this government with all its anomalies. From there, we can think of a handover.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by hero2000: 7:24pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

I smile. You know when Hitler and the Nazi began, they could have stopped very easily. But some 'intellectual' explanation like the one you put forth was used to disregard them. Soon after ALL OF EUROPE bowed to their iron rule.

What am I saying? Your sensible theory don't cut it. Let us assume that there is a fulanization agenda (that you believe is merely alarmist). But for the sake of discussion, let's assume one. The questions I ask is: which way would an fulanization project be carried out if not the way it is been done now?

Herdsmen killing and ransacking villages ALL OVER the country; Kidnappings all laid at the feet of fulani herdsmen They are for now untouchable as this government don't consider them a threat.

If you lived in a village that had been wiped out by Fulani, certainly your view would be different. But must you wait till then for you to see correctly?
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by EngrKem: 7:38pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

U are partial!
Amend the constitution so people can own their lands. Governmt owing land is illegal.it hampers developmnt.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Shikini: 8:50pm On May 23, 2019
Sad
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by isnovic(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2019
Obj spy game and intelligence connection is top notch.

If he says it, he has seen in privy docuements or heard it from reliable sources.

So take heed less you fall.

As for FFK, he rants but deep under his "bakwas" as they say is his ability to be prophetic on so many cases.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by JonDon12: 8:58pm On May 23, 2019
My question is what have Hausa or Fulani done great in Nigeria apart from Killings
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by KelvinHerbert: 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
Thank God these well respected Nigerians are talking now, cause when u bring One religious ticket in a state like Kaduna and do the same for Lagos what do you expect people to think.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by hecomeshome(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

What's wrong with you? Why are you always talking about assassination? This guy should be noted o.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
There were two fulanis in 2019 election n FFK n OBJ supported one.
So who is fooling who?
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Kingdominate(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2019
starmich2004:
No problems bubu will compensate the afonjas with various uncomplicated projects across SW in exchange for islamising them.
thas wot we want
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by poseidon12: 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

You are a big fool.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by poseidon12: 10:57pm On May 23, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

FFK your Papa!!!

A fool spotted.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by asamaigho(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2019
tactius:

ur argument makes no sense at all...what land management are u talking abt?...who is to manage what?
d u think that these kanda have no owner?
why should a govt be ao intereated in grabing lands.for herder?....what happend to their lands up north?...either they ranch their cow in the north or move out of southern nigeria.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by backnbeta(f): 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
highcollide:
You should hate the people who will cut off your head because of your disbelief in the teachings of a renown paedophile.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
Evidenx:
This Fulani Islamization is real, God gave me the revelation last year. so when I speak I know what am saying....
many many years ago before Boko Haram came on board I saw it too while fasting and praying INside a church...then I wasn't on nairaland. .
CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT SAY IT CAN'T HAPPEN, ONLY GOD CAN WAVE IT AWAY... BUT WE MUST BE PREPARED ALSO NOT TO BE USED AS SACRIFICIAL LAMB.

God gave you which stupid revelation undecided
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Evidenx(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2019
1Sharon:

God gave you which stupid revelation undecided
YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR MY ATTENTION SORRY I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU. ... CHECK ELSEWHERE.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by orisa37: 8:12am On May 27, 2019
I am glader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Evidenx:

YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR MY ATTENTION SORRY I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU. ...
CHECK ELSEWHERE.

What are you going to do about it? Bring your curses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) / Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others / Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.