Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (18185 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
larry90500:
On a more serious note.

This discrimination against people using left hand should be addressed strictly. I'm a left handed person, and I don't like how people treat left handers.

I submit script with left hand, you submit with your right hand. The conclusion is that I have no manners abi.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Don't mind the mofos. I'm a core left hander and aint got no apology to any idiot. This shows us that humanity is doomed
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2019
Nostradamus:
I'm also a south-paw,i always give stuff to elders with my left-hand whenever i'm excited.in this case,if i was the student,i know i'd submit my script with the left.because the exam will make me agitated that i'd totally forget myself. The last time i gave an elder something with the left hand was sometimes last month,an experience i will never forget.the woman gave me a serious washdown,i was totally embarrased(some yoruba sabi insult well-well),that woman insult me so bad. I'd advice the student to go beg the lecturer,he could go with some of his friends.some of these lecturers are frustrated and students should be careful how they relate with them.
Begging a lecturer in private university that students pay up to N1m?
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
It once happened to me, when the lecturer said he was not going to collect any script if we don't submit immediately, I hastily submitted but with my left hand, he collected it and threw it away. Someone had to tell me outside that he didn't take my script, I hurridely went in and apologize.
That can only happen in a public Nigeria university. I can't pay N1m as school then one man from no where will tell me which hand to use. Would that your lecturer reject an offer if he was to use lefthand? At times this archaic thing we call culture hasn't help this society.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by CodeTemplar: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

That can only happen in a public Nigeria university. I can't pay N1m as school then one man from no where will tell me which hand to use. Would that your lecturer reject an offer if he was to use lefthand? At times this archaic thing we call culture hasn't help this society.
It is all about being in the position of power. The average African elder will gladly profess his preference for whatever favours him and massages his ego.
Will that same man walk away if a letter of 200% salary increase is handed to him with left hand? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Richy4(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
Emdee590:

Well said. I am one of them. I get offended when you offer me some thing using left hand. Knowing fully well that morally it is wrong to present left hand. Some persons are naturally left handed while some is an act of negligence or manners... My neighborhood come to mind when talking of presenting left hand

I don't mean to quote u but I can't just help myself. I want to ask you how you arrived at the conclusion that giving someone something using the left hand was morally wrong. Who decided that fact? What was the deciding factors... u typed intelligently and please give me an intelligent answer on how you arrived at such hypothesis
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It is all about being in the position of power. The average African elder will gladly profess his preference for whatever favours him and massages his ego.
Will that same man walk away if a letter of 200% salary increase is handed to him with left hand? I don't think so.
Exactly!
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Exactly!
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by loomer: 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
rayornb:
That shows the student is not worthy in character yet.
He's not ready to graduate.
A graduate should not only be worthy in learning but also in character.

So using your left hand now mean say u no dey character worthy.

Make una wait make Africa better.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sukakma(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you God that made one to be lefthand?
You analysis is tied to your cultural belief which isn't expected of you because education is there to expose and mold you. If I refuse to shake or have body contact with you because of my cultural belief how would you feel? Wouldn't you feel bad? Wouldn't you say what kind of archaic culture is still practiced till day?
My brother, Ts well
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2019
Our customs are clear on the use of left hand to hand something.

All the lefties I know have mastered passing things with their right hand while they do other stuffs with their left.

@People screaming we are 'backward', 'arcahic' etc please note that foreign business men learn the cultures of the land before visiting.

For instance, no one would visit the queen of England without kneeling or curtesying in greeting.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On May 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:

In a professional setting, they wouldn't offer you such with their left hand.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
Sukakma:
My brother, Ts well
That is it. Same way many Nigerians are criticizing pastors and politicians and are asking questions concerning certain matters, I think this should be extended to certain cultural practices. We need to start asking questions.
For example what has the use of only righthand to accept a thing got to do with a better society?if a man or woman lost her right hand would you because of cultural belief regret gift from him? Would the acclaimed gods strike the receiver death for receiving from a lefthand person? . We claim to practice these main religion ( christian and islam) yet many of us still select which law to kept. Secondly what has eating meat before taking a meal got to do with greed as buttressed by many Nigerians? Aren't people still greedy even when they eat before chewing meat?
Personally I have dropped some of those practices because I saw no need for them.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
bukatyne:

That is not true.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On May 23, 2019
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshake

It is general courtesy to shake with the right.

Only Scouts shake with left because they are saluting with the right hand.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is not true.

Ok
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is it. Same way many Nigerians are criticizing pastors and politicians and are asking questions concerning certain matters, I think this should be extended to certain cultural practices. We need to start asking questions.
For example what has the use of only righthand to accept a thing got to do with a better society?if a man or woman lost her right hand would you because of cultural belief regret gift from him? Would the acclaimed gods strike the receiver death for receiving from a lefthand person? . We claim to practice these main religion ( christian and islam) yet many of us still select which law to kept. Secondly what has eating meat before taking a meal got to do with greed as buttressed by many Nigerians? Aren't people still greedy even when they eat before chewing meat?
Personally I have dropped some of those practices because I saw no need for them.

Ish with lefties and the left hand is not a Nigerian or African thing.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by DavidEsq(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Is that how you were taught manners?
Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
See person dad angry dad kee u dia

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Tj3502: 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
zionzoe:
Iyalaya re ni were.
Google CHRISTIAN PRINCE on YouTube if you have mind and see how the foundation of your covered up cult of 1sl@m has crumbled.
Tell your Im@m to go on live debate let us see.

Children who profit from deception.

Shatan.
Omo irankiran......it's clearly shows u have a psycho problem.i dnt need to call any imam to go on any live debate,am ok for u.....alayee runrun!
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Clifford121(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2019
Uncle you have no point, please what is the difference between both hands, is one demonic and the other angelic ni?? Abi God wey create us no perfect ni
Sukakma:
Bros, what indiscrimination?? I'm also left handed but sometimes I even forget that I'm one..thing is, give respect to an elder, it doesn't matter if you're left handed or not..is have seen right handed guys trying to give someone something with the left hand and that person gets offended..so??
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sukakma(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

Bros easy na..I think both in Christianity and Islam, both the two of them frowns at that (eating with the left hand, giving someone something with the left hand etc)..they frown at that..so tell me, don't you want to act according to what your religion says?? Mind you, am left handed, I know the pains that comes with that (like using the scissors although I use scissors with my left hand perfectly) so brother, it all goes down to one thing..religion
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sukakma(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2019
Clifford121:
Uncle you have no point, please what is the difference between both hands, is one demonic and the other angelic ni?? Abi God wey create us no perfect ni
Religiously Ts not good..I take it you are a pagan
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by CodeTemplar: 1:42am On May 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Rubbish. Maybe in Africa but not in the open world.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by 9jaRealist: 2:49am On May 24, 2019
Superstitious ZOO! angry
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by tollyboy5(m): 3:06am On May 24, 2019
iberiberism:
There has to be a reason why it is the other hand that is called RIGHT.
im left handed and i use my right hand in rest room grin . those that finds that disgusting should cut off their left hand when washing rice, meat or slicing vegetables. undecided since ignorance is good and a culture. im my orientation good things came from left side, people who know me well easily predict that my decisions would be awkward or left kind of decision grin. i use left foot for most kicking my left hear is more audible than the right one. i face the left side whenever i sleep which makes me dream alot. i decide to study and understand my self when people like you in these world make us feel depressed and confused about our unharmed nature, im happy my parents didnt add more frustration yet ive been severely depressed by ignorant adult. at this stage of my life i know there are different kind of lefties out there from ambidextrous to extreme lefties and i dont know why GOD did that. are these things spiritual? i cant tell but i know we do share some common characters and as person i noticed i dont really get attached to female using left and cant say if it my own personal issues.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by tollyboy5(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2019
bukatyne:
Our customs are clear on the use of left hand to hand something.

All the lefties I know have mastered passing things with their right hand while they do other stuffs with their left.

@People screaming we are 'backward', 'arcahic' etc please note that foreign business men learn the cultures of the land before visiting.

For instance, no one would visit the queen of England without kneeling or curtesying in greeting.
many thing in culture goes extinct with time. those taking left as real offense has problem. many people i see dont do that anymore. i stop correcting my self from changing my hand whenever i want to buy things. im not ashamed for who i am as for as i was born like that and i dont harm people.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by rayornb(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2019
loomer:

So using your left hand now mean say u no dey character worthy.

Make una wait make Africa better.

If u are in Rome, you behave like Romans.
Our culture frowns at using left to give things to elders.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2019
exynos:

Is that how you were taught manners?
Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
you well so? What manner are you talking about, when has submitting with left hand become criminal? Primitive people always have thier brain dead
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2019
rayornb:

If u are get to Rome, you behave like Romans.
Our culture frowns with using left to give things to elders.
low life Human you have. But if they give you #20m with left hand, you will worship oh. Ode
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 5:26am On May 24, 2019
If my observation did hurt you, I am sorry.
tollyboy5:

im left handed and i use my right hand in rest room grin . those that finds that disgusting should cut off their left hand when washing rice, meat or slicing vegetables. undecided since ignorance is good and a culture. im my orientation good things came from left side, people who know me well easily predict that my decisions would be awkward or left kind of decision grin. i use left foot for most kicking my left hear is more audible than the right one. i face the left side whenever i sleep which makes me dream alot. i decide to study and understand my self when people like you in these world make us feel depressed and confused about our unharmed nature, im happy my parents didnt add more frustration yet ive been severely depressed by ignorant adult. at this stage of my life i know there are different kind of lefties out there from ambidextrous to extreme lefties and i dont know why GOD did that. are these things spiritual? i cant tell but i know we do share some common characters and as person i noticed i dont really get attached to female using left and cant say if it my own personal issues.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by rayornb(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
low life Human you have. But if they give you #20m with left hand, you will worship oh. Ode

Everything is not about money in life?
So you can't make £20m in it life?
I never abuse u but u started throwing punch.
All this low self esteem babes in Nairaland sha.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by zionzoe(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2019
Tj3502:

Omo irankiran......it's clearly shows u have a psycho problem.i dnt need to call any imam to go on any live debate,am ok for u.....alayee runrun!
I learnt your false prophet m0h has swellings on his face towards the end of his wretched life( poo be on him)
?
So he feared that men will take his wife so he ordered that they be covered up. His insecurity and ugliness is playing on millions of women today.

I know you have a death sentence on you if you leave that cult. You better leave if you are a man or you continue your journey I'm hell where your deceiver is now.

Any response to this from you is an agreement that your soul is bathed with the blood of pigs. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Thrown Into Darkness Over ₦200 Million Electricity Debt / Oluwademilade Odumuboni Beats 782,852 Others To Win Toyota Global Contest / Banks To Get JAMB 2017 And DE Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.