Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (18142 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

cry cry
did I did anything to you?
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Na their tradition...what if he had accepted d script at d first place and received an ancestral slap from d qods of his land??..maybe d lecturer was just takinq precaution!.....*sense*....
If it is tradition then he should resign amiably.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:

One of the reason our schools can't attract internationally exposed minds. Which white kid will like to do exchange program when he has to learn how to use his right hand from scratch in order to please his elders?
Infact the mata taya me. If that university doesn't do something about this scandal on the social media, it will affect them. They shouldn't underestimate the power of the media because the world is watching. Am sure if it a white guy that did that, the lecturer wouldn't raise his voice

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nickshrapnel: 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
It once happened to me, when the lecturer said he was not going to collect any script if we don't submit immediately, I hastily submitted but with my left hand, he collected it and threw it away. Someone had to tell me outside that he didn't take my script, I hurridely went in and apologize.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by zionzoe(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Tj3502 post=78651087][/quote] Iyalaya re ni were.
Google CHRISTIAN PRINCE on YouTube if you have mind and see how the foundation of your covered up cult of 1sl@m has crumbled.
Tell your Im@m to go on live debate let us see.

Children who profit from deception.

Shatan.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Alashoalash10: 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A viral video making rounds on social media, captured moment an Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD invigilator threw out the answers sheet of a student who submitted with left hand.

The ABUAD invigilator who thew out the answers sheet of the student who submitted with left hand, was heard saying in the video 'I will slap you'. Twitter user @iBarelyTweet who shared the video wrote; He submitted his script with left hand and the invigilator wasn’t having it'

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/abuad-invigilator-throws-out-answers-sheet-of-student-who-submitted-with-left-hand/

L
If the student is a lefty hand user will he cut off the hand ?, all this personal principles that has no basis must stop
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Organs(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
The school management should endeavor to rusticate suspend that student Indefinitely ASAP! what Insolence

You and the lecturer, i know sabi who mumu pass, i will say 50/50.

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nickshrapnel: 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
Aidejay:
When we go abandon some of these archaic and unintelligent norms we still hang unto for God's sake?
Like seriously......!
How has using left hand impacted the society positively or otherwise
Some people need John Cena to deliver AA to them on concrete so their brain go reset
Just dis last week I dey collect LIP because I call my sister by her name
So to call ur elder sister by name na disrespect u must add preffix to show respect and acknowledgement of the person's heirachy in the family tree
What wonders!
I can't wait to leave this country before they configure naija mentality permanently into my hard drive
LOL, I have no problems adding prefix to an elder name, but I despise it if someone call me in that manner.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by zionzoe(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
HAKYN1:

Your parents should have done better on your upbringing!
Your false prophet would have been a good upbringer if he did not take the wife of his adopted son.
Hmmm, Sorry ex wife of adopted son( does it sound like m0h had upbringing?)

I mock your false m0h. ..lol

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Emdee590(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2019
Sukakma:
Bros, what indiscrimination?? I'm also left handed but sometimes I even forget that I'm one..thing is, give respect to an elder, it doesn't matter if you're left handed or not..is have seen right handed guys trying to give someone something with the left hand and that person gets offended..so??
Well said. I am one of them. I get offended when you offer me some thing using left hand. Knowing fully well that morally it is wrong to present left hand. Some persons are naturally left handed while some is an act of negligence or manners... My neighborhood come to mind when talking of presenting left hand
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
Lolz, they are the most serious lecturers.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by bestpianist(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2019
although the student was wrong,but las las naija too like respect
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Laurens130(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Is that how you were thought manners?
Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
Bros abeg nor kill me with laugh.da Lyn you might just be talking to your dad����
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sarah20A(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
The school management should endeavor to rusticate suspend that student Indefinitely ASAP! what Insolence
please you need urgent sense embarassed

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sukakma(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
Emdee590:

Well said. I am one of them. I get offended when you offer me some thing using left hand. Knowing fully well that morally it is wrong to present left hand. Some persons are naturally left handed while some is an act of negligence or manners... My neighborhood come to mind when talking of presenting left hand
grin grin
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sarah20A(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

what stupid manners?what if the student is left handed person?what if the student didn't do it intentionally?

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by ordbrandco: 5:29pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
you just be very foolish. What, then is the fate of left handed people in the nation. How can a people be so backward

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sukakma(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

. That you use easily swith from lefthand to righthand isn't a yards to support such claim. In academic environment you set aside your culture difference to relate with people if not you would be thrown away. Everyone has culture values and norms but you don't bring it to academic environment because it might cause problem
You don't get it..so because you're left handed, that means you should give something with the left hand?? For instance you visit the toilet and urinate, which hand do you use to clean your private part?? As a right handed guy, you will say left hand cos you eat with right..so in the case of a left hander?? He uses the right hand and shakes hands with people with the right hand also?? That's disgusting..I had a long battle with my mom concerning using left hand and today, to God be the glory, I can write perfectly with my right hand now
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Lol..."be care how your use words, you might just be talking to your dad".... I love this part the most.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by frank202012: 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
you can possibly do that in your village or among your kins men but not in a university..Hypocrites everywhere.. enter his office and front some dollars with your left nyash and see for your self..
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nostradamus: 5:53pm On May 23, 2019
I'm also a south-paw,i always give stuff to elders with my left-hand whenever i'm excited.in this case,if i was the student,i know i'd submit my script with the left.because the exam will make me agitated that i'd totally forget myself. The last time i gave an elder something with the left hand was sometimes last month,an experience i will never forget.the woman gave me a serious washdown,i was totally embarrased(some yoruba sabi insult well-well),that woman insult me so bad. I'd advice the student to go beg the lecturer,he could go with some of his friends.some of these lecturers are frustrated and students should be careful how they relate with them.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by symbianDON(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
Is that how you were thought manners? Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
keep quiet abeg!!! no be only 'thought' manners

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by nicepoker101(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

I love this comment. Especially the last line.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by holuphisayor(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Frustrated soul.
Go to stackexchange you'll see profs answering questions. But here in Nigeria their black skull will be demanding respect.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by SOFTENGR: 6:28pm On May 23, 2019
The man provoke no be small o!
He must be an Afonja. They like respect ehn! But they could be very rude too. grin grin grin
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by nicepoker101(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2019
I could still recall how I went to see someone to extract vital info from him. Which wasn't free. I paid for the info. He was washing his car when I met him, after he finished. He asked me. Young man so the part of the country you come from you people do not assist an elderly person to finish up his task? The next thing he told me was. I can't allow my daughters or sons to marry from another tribe. I was highly motivated to ask him a question too. I said sir if your sons or daughters bring home a white man or a white woman, will you give them your blessings? Up till today he can't answer my question.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A viral video making rounds on social media, captured moment an Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD invigilator threw out the answers sheet of a student who submitted with left hand.

The ABUAD invigilator who thew out the answers sheet of the student who submitted with left hand, was heard saying in the video 'I will slap you'. Twitter user @iBarelyTweet who shared the video wrote; He submitted his script with left hand and the invigilator wasn’t having it'

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/abuad-invigilator-throws-out-answers-sheet-of-student-who-submitted-with-left-hand/

L

This is old gist now.
I saw this in 2016.
Please stop recycling old news for traffic. Thank you.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Yimmicks: 6:56pm On May 23, 2019
Sukakma:
Bros, what indiscrimination?? I'm also left handed but sometimes I even forget that I'm one..thing is, give respect to an elder, it doesn't matter if you're left handed or not..is have seen right handed guys trying to give someone something with the left hand and that person gets offended..so??
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
correctyourself:

If a Left hand writer gives you a bank cheque, wouldn't you collect?

If you're trying to help a young man to further his education and you give him a fat bank check, but he collects it from you with one of his hands - his left hand. Will you be comfortable with that?
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2019
There has to be a reason why it is the other hand that is called RIGHT.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Badtman(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Is that how you were taught manners?
You are a fool
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
Sukakma:
You don't get it..so because you're left handed, that means you should give something with the left hand?? For instance you visit the toilet and urinate, which hand do you use to clean your private part?? As a right handed guy, you will say left hand cos you eat with right..so in the case of a left hander?? He uses the right hand and shakes hands with people with the right hand also?? That's disgusting..I had a long battle with my mom concerning using left hand and today, to God be the glory, I can write perfectly with my right hand now
Are you God that made one to be lefthand?
You analysis is tied to your cultural belief which isn't expected of you because education is there to expose and mold you. If I refuse to shake or have body contact with you because of my cultural belief how would you feel? Wouldn't you feel bad? Wouldn't you say what kind of archaic culture is still practiced till day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) / UNILAG Thrown Into Darkness Over ₦200 Million Electricity Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.