Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (18153 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Chamber2000: 3:29pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Is that how you were thought manners?
Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
shut up. If I give you a 100k with my left hand won't you kneel down and take it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by omaigala(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
The school management should endeavor to rusticate suspend that student Indefinitely ASAP! what Insolence

You have a very rusty mentality.

3 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by slowice(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2019
Such backwardness..... Small authority and people will be behaving like tyrants.... That lecturer must be suspended ASAP

4 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 23, 2019
Clash of culture and nature. Let's see who wins

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
grin grin grin grin grin

Ikeboboafri, one of over 10monikers you use.

Anyway, it is disrespectful in Africa to give someone anything with a left hand, except Money, I guess.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by GndT(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2019
in the Yoruba culture, it is a crime to give an elderly person anything with your left hand, that is the student crime. Nevertheless, in the University settings there are many students with different background and cultures, so , the invigilator should have politely corrected the student instead of what he did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Sonnobax15(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
Na their tradition...what if he had accepted d script at d first place and received an ancestral slap from d qods of his land??..maybe d lecturer was just takinq precaution!.....*sense*....
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Olajah81: 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
I used both hand in writing diligently
But if l want to mock u, l will use right hand.
But nothing wrong in using left hand to submit

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by FriendNG: 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
They are even on uniform. Secondary school.

So Demmzy15 naso u dey wia uniform before.
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Aidejay(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
When we go abandon some of these archaic and unintelligent norms we still hang unto for God's sake?
Like seriously......!
How has using left hand impacted the society positively or otherwise
Some people need John Cena to deliver AA to them on concrete so their brain go reset
Just dis last week I dey collect LIP because I call my sister by her name
So to call ur elder sister by name na disrespect u must add preffix to show respect and acknowledgement of the person's heirachy in the family tree
What wonders!
I can't wait to leave this country before they configure naija mentality permanently into my hard drive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by uselesscountry: 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
Nigerian attaches important to non senses. Where have good manners brought us now. Non sense

4 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by naijajobx: 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by ikpitreal: 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

Dad indeed.....Dad wey no get sense. You don train your children finish?

5 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by HAKYN1: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
zionzoe:
We know the reason why you are bitter, your Hateful m0h plumbed that bitterness in you. m0h said if you eat with left hand you are satan. A m0ron who picks food with 3 fingers and licks them. You are in hell in your hatred. Your false pr0phet have wasted your destinies. You better leave 1slam, it is false.

Your parents should have done better on your upbringing!
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by capitalzero: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A viral video making rounds on social media, captured moment an Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD invigilator threw out the answers sheet of a student who submitted with left hand.

The ABUAD invigilator who thew out the answers sheet of the student who submitted with left hand, was heard saying in the video 'I will slap you'. Twitter user @iBarelyTweet who shared the video wrote; He submitted his script with left hand and the invigilator wasn’t having it'

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/abuad-invigilator-throws-out-answers-sheet-of-student-who-submitted-with-left-hand/

L

What is wrong with left hand? Some peope are lefty naturally.

4 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
Maybe the school is owing the lecturer salary

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by capitalzero: 3:52pm On May 23, 2019
GndT:
in the Yoruba culture, it is a crime to give an elderly person anything with your left hand, that is the student crime. Nevertheless, in the University settings there are many students with different background and cultures, so , the invigilator should have politely corrected the student instead of what he did

correct the student for what offence?

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by selab: 3:54pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
The school management should endeavor to rusticate suspend that student Indefinitely ASAP! what Insolence
Why? What if he's left-hand user...

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by capitalzero: 3:55pm On May 23, 2019
private university. hmmmm
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Tj3502: 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=zionzoe post=78649869] We know the reason why you are bitter, your Hateful m0h plumbed that bitterness in you. m0h said if you eat with left hand you are satan. A m0ron who picks food with 3 fingers and licks them. You are in hell in your hatred. Your false pr0phet have wasted your destinies. You better leave 1slam, it is false.[/quote
Can u talk to ur father in this manner talk less of a whole prophet of God.may God forgive u o ......were omo
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by jujunaty(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:

so its now a crime to be left handed.. Your likes dont think

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
It is obvious that the lecturer was already angry about something before the episode of submitting script with left hand.

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by nelszx: 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
God gave us 2 hands for a reason, if one was better than the other he'd have just given us one to use. Regardless both hands perform same function and task and whichever does what shouldn't really matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by ohem007(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
maybe the left hand was created for washing yan$h after pooping
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Richy4(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
Students are really taking a lot of nonsense from Nigerian lectures... They (the lecturers should be happy they were in a country where the students does not know their rights)

Imagine a situation where someone paid a tuition fees to aquire a degree.. and someone called a lecturer throws your script(what your future was depending on ) away because u submitted with left hand... meanwhile the school authority has received the fees u have paid.. and part of it was used to pay his salary...

And some people were even supporting this sh!t...Besides was there a code of conduct or practice in place that stipulated that a student of that university in question must submit his/her script with left or right hand?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by tohyorsih(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Frustrations everywhere

Tohyorsih served me my dinner with her left hand last night, but I didn't did anything to her

cry cry
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
Sukakma:
Bros, what indiscrimination?? I'm also left handed but sometimes I even forget that I'm one..thing is, give respect to an elder, it doesn't matter if you're left handed or not..is have seen right handed guys trying to give someone something with the left hand and that person gets offended..so??
. That you use easily swith from lefthand to righthand isn't a yards to support such claim. In academic environment you set aside your culture difference to relate with people if not you would be thrown away. Everyone has culture values and norms but you don't bring it to academic environment because it might cause problem
Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2019
nelszx:
God gave us 2 hands for a reason, if one was better than the other he'd have just given us one to use. Regardless both hands perform same function and task and whichever does what shouldn't really matter
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by mildflame: 4:35pm On May 23, 2019
exynos:
Is that how you were thought manners? Be very careful on how you use words! You might just be talking to your dad
ya a very foolish dad

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by CodeTemplar: 4:36pm On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

. That you use easily swith from lefthand to righthand isn't a yards to support such claim. In academic environment you set aside your culture difference to relate with people if not you would be thrown away. Everyone has culture values and norms but you don't bring it to academic environment because it might cause problem
One of the reason our schools can't attract internationally exposed minds. Which white kid will like to do exchange program when he has to learn how to use his right hand from scratch in order to please his elders?

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by vioment: 4:36pm On May 23, 2019
They need to reassess this guy and know if to fire the frustrated and blameful lecturer. He is a future criminal and a potential ritualist.
Him dey find who he blame today for him frustration, today na one search for sign day becuz him go dun blame him wife and him family tire. I no blame you sha, but just know say many places for naija and other places dey feel down.

No go use this excuse begin do rituo, on to say na your condition worse pass; babalawo and associate go maga you tire.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) / ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) / 10 Major English Expressions And Their Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.