Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks (32197 Views)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / We Cannot Expose Those Funding Boko Haram, Bandits, Killer herdsmen- FG / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by Inteltower: 7:14pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

SE should better remember from the first coup that derailed the Nigerian dream cos some people are yet to forget and to tell you for a fact History never forgets. The unfortunate thing is that the SE has forgotten that they’re still paying for the crime of the first Nigerian coup that was made against every other Nigerian tribe except the SE.

If a radio station to address and educate a set of people is insensitive to you people then you people have problems deeper than any country can resolve. You need to check yourselves.

If there’s any tribe that is more of a threat to the county called nigeria, it is the people that wants the break up of the country.

The other tribe can still be educated and controlled which the FG is aiming to do but the same tribe threatening the unity of this country is angry that the government is taking steps to solve the problem.

"taking steps to solve the problem" (scoff)
yeah It was indigenes of SE that started the coup..yet why will the north also carry out their own coups
& beg your pardon what so called Nigerian dream ?
after the civil war till now what is the state of Nigeria ?
those foreign powers & North/SW that forced this abomination called Nigeria how many have Died in this one Nigeria, these aren't blood spilt in defense of country towards an alien body or country but the very internal variables such as security agencies, ethnic conflict, poverty, unemployment, depression, ?

its this abomination called Nigeria that was clearly a catalyst that brought about the first coup..even if an indigene of SE didn't carry it out, there was a high probability that any indigene of other ethnic groups would have .
and why ? we look at the character of each groups & historical past, the colonial masters left power to different groups.. the main three to specify & you expect suspicion, greed, ethnic interest, mismanagement, hatred, & fear not to be in the hearts of those leaders that represented each zone...it was only a matter of who will pull the trigger.. & you will have foreign powers at one corner placing bets in the form of siding with the north that has the numbers & centralized systems of leadership to be able to keep other ethnic groups in check to drain our natural & human resources.

Educating them my foot... the northern state governments wont do anything about their education... nah through radio they will achieve such fit. check your own reasoning

majority in the north are subjected to poverty, their elites by that means use them to carry out insurgencies becoming a threat to all other ethnic groups & you point at ipo who clearly have emerged as consequence because of a failed Nigeria

so they are the problem abi your head no correctly
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by mamaafrik(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

Do you loose your brain whenever Fulani herdsman is mentioned?

Radio Nigeria in Oyo state and other SW states, is it Igbo they speak or is it Hausa or itsekiri?

The radio Nigeria in SE do they speak Yoruba, Hausa or any other nigerian language except Igbo? Or is it your money that they use to build the stations?

Please kindly suggest to us which other means to reach a set of people who are always on the move in remote places. Maybe they should be calling for Fulani herdsmen town-hall meetings right?

Just read what you wrote again.

Nomadic schools in nigeria? Even you yourself knows that Fulani don’t do almajiri so you had to add nomadic school to it. All this lies in a bid to support you brainless assumptions. When was nomadic school established in nigeria?

so they can't arrange education in the bush but could buy ak 47 and maim people abi??,why is F.g not organising a station to encourage" oil cleanup or Gas flaring in NIger delta",or teach business to
Inteltower:

yeah It was indigenes of SE that started the coup..yet why will the north also carry out their own coups
those foreign powers & North/SW that forced this abomination called Nigeria how many have Died in this one Nigeria, these aren't blood spilt in defense of country towards an alien body or country but the very internal variables such as security agencies, ethnic conflict, poverty, unemployment, depression, ?

its this abomination called Nigeria that was clearly a catalyst that brought about the first coup..even if an indigene of SE didn't carry it out, there was a high probability that any indigene of other ethnic groups would have .
and why ? we look at the character of each groups & historical past, the colonial masters left power to different groups.. the main three to specify & you expect suspicion, greed, ethnic interest, mismanagement, hatred, & fear not to be in the hearts of those leaders that represented each zone...it was only a matter of who will pull the trigger.. & you will have foreign powers at one corner placing bets in the form of siding with the north that has the numbers & centralized systems of leadership to be able to keep other ethnic groups in check to drain our natural & human resources.

Educating them my foot... the northern state governments wont do anything about their education... nah through radio they will achieve such fit. check your own reasoning

majority in the north are subjected to poverty, their elites by that means use them to carry out insurgencies becoming a threat to all other ethnic groups & you point at ipo who clearly have emerged as consequence because of a failed Nigeria

Debaiz:

Radio Nigeria in Oyo state and other SW states, is it Igbo they speak or is it Hausa or itsekiri?

The radio Nigeria in SE do they speak Yoruba, Hausa or any other nigerian language except Igbo? Or is it your money that they use to build the stations?

Please kindly suggest to us which other means to reach a set of people who are always on the move in remote places. Maybe they should be calling for Fulani herdsmen town-hall meetings right?

Nomadic schools in nigeria? Even you yourself knows that Fulani don’t do almajiri so you had to add nomadic school to it. All this lies in a bid to support you brainless assumptions. When was nomadic school established in nigeria?

so they can't arrange education amongst themselves in the bush but could buy ak 47 and maim people abi??,why is F.g not organising a station to encourage" oil cleanup or Gas flaring in Niger delta",or teach business classes and economics to my igbo brothers or weather forecast,disease curbing or cassava marketing or fertilizer distribution Radio station to crop farming in the South??,they don't like education but could benefit from oil that is tapped and tax that is collected through education abi??,are you sure you are not biased.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by mamaafrik(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

so they can't arrange education in the bush but could buy ak 47 and maim people abi??,why is F.g not organising a station to encourage" oil cleanup or Gas flaring in NIger delta",or teach business to
Inteltower:

Debaiz:

so they can't arrange education amongst themselves in the bush but could buy ak 47 and maim people abi??,why is F.g not organising a station to encourage" oil cleanup or Gas flaring in Niger delta",or teach business classes and economics to my igbo brothers or weather forecast,disease curbing or cassava marketing or fertilizer distribution Radio station to crop farming in the South??,they don't like education but could benefit from oil that is tapped and tax that is collected through education abi??,are you sure you are not biased,southern senators and reps,where are thou....,adamu adamu most be schooled about the folly in this move.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by mamaafrik(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

SE should better remember from the first coup that derailed the Nigerian dream cos some people are yet to forget and to tell you for a fact History never forgets. The unfortunate thing is that the SE has forgotten that they’re still paying for the crime of the first Nigerian coup that was made against every other Nigerian tribe except the SE.

If a radio station to address and educate a set of people is insensitive to you people then you people have problems deeper than any country can resolve. You need to check yourselves.

If there’s any tribe that is more of a threat to the county called nigeria, it is the people that wants the break up of the country.

The other tribe can still be educated and controlled which the FG is aiming to do but the same tribe threatening the unity of this country is angry that the government is taking steps to solve the problem.
i wish i can kill your parents take your farmland and rape your sister for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by kinglee007(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

Retaliated? Like I told you history don’t forget and some sins are unforgivable to some people. It’s unfortunate that you have to suffer the consequences of the actions of your grand fathers but don’t ever try to shift the blame on other. Learn to live with it and find a better way to deal with it.

No one fears your break out the fact is that you cannot cause the trouble and still attempt to run away from it’s consequences while blaming others.

Your first coup plotters abolished regional government which could’ve made it easy for any region to break out(the intention of the British in case the amalgamation didn’t work after 100 years). The abolishment effectively jammed all of us together. Now the same tribe is still the one championing the return of regional government and threatening breakout after they discovered the new association does not fav our them.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. The world doesn’t revolve only around you and your tribe that is the lesson the rest of the country is teaching you. Until you come to terms with it and start blaming your grand fathers for your woes rather than others, nigeria will never favor your tribe politically.

Lol....Bro or Mam, like i said earlier "Retaliated" and yes, i meant so. Since you want us to go down memory lane and brush up history a bit, let me remind you that when the so called "tribe" you're referring to plotted their coup and put the late Major Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi in power, a coup overthrew him from power plotted by his security aide (and some other military personnel in power then) who happened to be from the Northern Part of Nigeria, it was termed as a "retaliation" because when the first coup was plotted, the Northern Caliphate felt threatened then. Read up a bit, it will help sweeten this argument (cos i have a feeling you aint gonna stop typing). Ever since then, power has seized to remain with the so called "tribe" for long. You can't tell me what Nnamdi Azikiwe held as a position was relevant? Boss those that know it, know it wasn't true. It was a show of compassion to the "tribe" so as to ease tension between the two tribes then and Nigeria at large. And even at that, he wasn't the main boss as at then.

"Unforgivable sins", seems like you're holding so much grudge in you from what transpired in the past between the forefathers. Holding grudge shrinks the soul. If there is no fear really then why is it hard to allow the baton of power be passed around to the regions or "tribes" that dim it fit to hold the power? Take a look at the top positions in the country "Nigeria" today and tell me where you see the "tribe" holding a prominent position. And seriously, which "trouble" is the "tribe" causing? No seriously, really what trouble? You call what the "tribe" is doing TREASON and you call what the HERDSMEN are doing what? Haba!!! Peace can be achieved if the people of Nigeria can see that ACTIONS are being taking when HERDSMEN perpetrating the attacks are being punished or brought to the book publicly. But is it going to ever happen? For where. Not in this present government.

Your last statement "nigeria will never favor your tribe politically", really tells how peace loving you are to "your country".

The country is already in tension between ethnic groups and religious sects and someone somewhere is giving the President an initiative to launch a "Radio station" that will "Educate" FULANI HERDSMEN? And you tell me eyebrows won't be raised? Trust me, even in his cabinet (which we don't know who will be there yet) eyebrows will be raised.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by Debaiz: 7:57pm On May 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

I took my time to read all you posited hoping there would be a semblance of sense somewhere among the rant, but I realize I shouldn't have over-estimated you...

So ironical that you accuse someone of bias in a write-up dripping with barely disguised prejudice.

Let's continue romancing and petting bandits/killers... I have long ceased to be bothered. Have a good evening.

P.S: It's not everyone that detests or criticizes the policies of a government that is sympathetic to the opposition.

Loooool

You read through the comment and you couldn’t answer the simple question there.

I expected it though. I knew you won’t have anything meaningful to reply with.

Your strategy is simple and old but doesn’t work on someone like me. “Deflect when the argument isn’t going your way or when you you don’t have anything meaningful to say”

I knew from the beginning that I was dealing with low intelligence people when I broke my tradition of not replying comments or quotes but I underestimated the level of low I’d meet here.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

Loooool

You read through the comment and you couldn’t answer the simple question there.

I expected it though. I knew you won’t have anything meaningful to reply with.

Your strategy is simple and old but doesn’t work on someone like me. “Deflect when the argument isn’t going your way or when you you don’t have anything meaningful to say”

I knew from the beginning that I was dealing with low intelligence people when I broke my tradition of not replying comments or quotes but I underestimated the level of low I’d meet here.

*sighs and deeply yawns*.... *writes a scathing retort, realizes it would be lost on a sycophant, deletes it while shaking his head***
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by moonbender(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
sirequity:

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/former-minister-kicks-as-fg-acquires-radio-station-for-armed-herdsmen/

The station will broadcast using the Fulani language. So, if they are actually planning their fulanization agenda and spreading propaganda, only them would understand.

Buhari is here to destroy Nigeria.

He won't step down after his 2nd term.

The radio station should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by okeybarca: 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
LuciferQuran:
It's funny how Nigerians spread hate against migrants in their own land while they demand various rights as (illegal) migrants overseas.

Fulani herdsmen are peace-loving tourists and should be allowed to visit every nook & cranny of this country until their exploratory thirst is satisfied. This was how Amerigo Vespucci founded America.

Truth is, Nigeria actually need Fulani herdsmen to unlock her potential.
Let's stop being sentimental for once & support them!

*spits angry
it will never be well with you. You son Lucifer
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by Debaiz: 8:47pm On May 23, 2019
kinglee007:

Lol....Bro or Mam, like i said earlier "Retaliated" and yes, i meant so. Since you want us to go down memory lane and brush up history a bit, let me remind you that when the so called "tribe" you're referring to plotted their coup and put the late Major Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi in power, a coup overthrew him from power plotted by his security aide (and some other military personnel in power then) who happened to be from the Northern Part of Nigeria, it was termed as a "retaliation" because when the first coup was plotted, the Northern Caliphate felt threatened then. Read up a bit, it will help sweeten this argument (cos i have a feeling you aint gonna stop typing). Ever since then, power has seized to remain with the so called "tribe" for long. You can't tell me what Nnamdi Azikiwe held as a position was relevant? Boss those that know it, know it wasn't true. It was a show of compassion to the "tribe" so as to ease tension between the two tribes then and Nigeria at large. And even at that, he wasn't the main boss as at then.

"Unforgivable sins", seems like you're holding so much grudge in you from what transpired in the past between the forefathers. Holding grudge shrinks the soul. If there is no fear really then why is it hard to allow the baton of power be passed around to the regions or "tribes" that dim it fit to hold the power? Take a look at the top positions in the country "Nigeria" today and tell me where you see the "tribe" holding a prominent position. And seriously, which "trouble" is the "tribe" causing? No seriously, really what trouble? You call what the "tribe" is doing TREASON and you call what the HERDSMEN are doing what? Haba!!! Peace can be achieved if the people of Nigeria can see that ACTIONS are being taking when HERDSMEN perpetrating the attacks are being punished or brought to the book publicly. But is it going to ever happen? For where. Not in this present government.

Your last statement "nigeria will never favor your tribe politically", really tells how peace loving you are to "your country".

The country is already in tension between ethnic groups and religious sects and someone somewhere is giving the President an initiative to launch a "Radio station" that will "Educate" FULANI HERDSMEN? And you tell me eyebrows won't be raised? Trust me, even in his cabinet (which we don't know who will be there yet) eyebrows will be raised.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Honestly as lovely as your write up is, you got the each and every point wrong.

Let me try and explain again.

You initially claim they retaliated, yes they retaliated but when it comes to history, retaliation like you put it is not as simple. As long as history is told and is handed down from generation to generation fresh wounds get opened. To tell you the truth that no northerner will hardly admit to any southerner. There are some actions that teach people things that will forever shape the way they relate with you for life. The coup unfortunately was one of those things and it shaped the way the north will for a long time relate with that tribe.

My point in short is that the north has not forgotten nor has it forgiven and to make the matters worse, the coup and the subsequent actions of the then government that led to abolishing of the regional government gave advantage to the north due to their superior land mass and the population.

I hope you get my point now.

The tribe is one of the smallest in terms of land mass and population. So it is virtually impossible to attain power without collaboration with other tribes but the same tribe takes other tribes as enemies. The thing is if this tribe can be humble enough to admit to themselves that they were wrong with the coup(they don’t even have to admit publicly or apologize to the whole country for the coup) and relate peacefully with others rather than blame others when they react to their action.

Politics is a game of numbers, SW don’t have the numbers but have ruled cos they know how to play the game. It’s not a game of who is next. Even if they are to give it to who is next, no one will ever give power to a tribe constantly planning treason.

Speaking of treason. All over the world, treason has always been a greater crime than terrorism or banditry and the treatment of the two has always being very different. Try and remember that next time you’re trying to compare Ipob to herdsmen.

You mentioned my last statement. Imagine the way you lifted my statement out of context. That alone is enough to get anyone angry but I won’t get angry cos it’s a known trait of that same tribe. Actions like the lifting of statement out of context to play a victim card is what is breading the ethnic and religious tension. Instead of having a clean rational mind, this particular tribe has taken it as a right to read unnecessary meaning to everything even when it absolutely makes no sense like this radio station of a thing.

Finally, like I asked the other person that was exchanging comments with me(he couldn’t provide any answer).

What is the reasonable thing that is wrong with the initiative?

If there is any, kindly suggest an alternative.

To be tell you the fact, the issue of ethnicity is not a reasonable problem cos we have Radio Nigeria in various states of the federation speaking the local language of the states(SE is not left out) and presently there’s no federal funded radio broadcasting in Fulani. So please kindly tell us the problem with the initiative.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by Debaiz: 8:49pm On May 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

*sighs and deeply yawns*.... *writes a scathing retort, realizes it would be lost on a sycophant, deletes it while shaking his head***

Answer the damn simple question. It’s not so hard to do instead of writing a retort and deleting.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by gazza07(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2019
LuciferQuran:
It's funny how Nigerians spread hate against migrants in their own land while they demand various rights as (illegal) migrants overseas.

Fulani herdsmen are peace-loving tourists and should be allowed to visit every nook & cranny of this country until their exploratory thirst is satisfied. This was how Amerigo Vespucci founded America.

*spits angry
may they visit u or your loved ones.. say amen
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by MorufuAtanda: 9:14pm On May 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
hate him or love him, ffk is definitely right on this one. some senseless f**ls are still gonna label him IPOB

We Yoruba Muslims consider him, IPOB, we will kill him and sell his skull in jankara market if we have the chance. Bloody Yoruba Christian!
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by MorufuAtanda: 9:15pm On May 23, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin

Fukkafukka my dear Muslim brother, are you pained by FFK's comments? grin
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
Hintona:
Can't you recognise sarcasm when you see itundecided
are your eyes photoshopped on your dp?
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by poseidon12: 10:41pm On May 23, 2019
Optional09:
the radio station will be use to declare Jihad in a language that everyone can not understand when the distribution of army’s and ammunition is completed.

Exactly. Obasanjo has warned us. Fulanization agenda in progress.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by poseidon12: 10:44pm On May 23, 2019
Derinhenz:
This Fani guy is sick

You are the sick one.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by poseidon12: 10:47pm On May 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

FFK is yapping nonsense. IPOB is a treasonous group

A fool spotted.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by kinglee007(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2019
Debaiz:

Honestly as lovely as your write up is, you got the each and every point wrong.

Let me try and explain again.

You initially claim they retaliated, yes they retaliated but when it comes to history, retaliation like you put it is not as simple. As long as history is told and is handed down from generation to generation fresh wounds get opened. To tell you the truth that no northerner will hardly admit to any southerner. There are some actions that teach people things that will forever shape the way they relate with you for life. The coup unfortunately was one of those things and it shaped the way the north will for a long time relate with that tribe.

My point in short is that the north has not forgotten nor has it forgiven and to make the matters worse, the coup and the subsequent actions of the then government that led to abolishing of the regional government gave advantage to the north due to their superior land mass and the population.

I hope you get my point now.

The tribe is one of the smallest in terms of land mass and population. So it is virtually impossible to attain power without collaboration with other tribes but the same tribe takes other tribes as enemies. The thing is if this tribe can be humble enough to admit to themselves that they were wrong with the coup(they don’t even have to admit publicly or apologize to the whole country for the coup) and relate peacefully with others rather than blame others when they react to their action.

Politics is a game of numbers, SW don’t have the numbers but have ruled cos they know how to play the game. It’s not a game of who is next. Even if they are to give it to who is next, no one will ever give power to a tribe constantly planning treason.

Speaking of treason. All over the world, treason has always been a greater crime than terrorism or banditry and the treatment of the two has always being very different. Try and remember that next time you’re trying to compare Ipob to herdsmen.

You mentioned my last statement. Imagine the way you lifted my statement out of context. That alone is enough to get anyone angry but I won’t get angry cos it’s a known trait of that same tribe. Actions like the lifting of statement out of context to play a victim card is what is breading the ethnic and religious tension. Instead of having a clean rational mind, this particular tribe has taken it as a right to read unnecessary meaning to everything even when it absolutely makes no sense like this radio station of a thing.

Finally, like I asked the other person that was exchanging comments with me(he couldn’t provide any answer).

What is the reasonable thing that is wrong with the initiative?

If there is any, kindly suggest an alternative.

To be tell you the fact, the issue of ethnicity is not a reasonable problem cos we have Radio Nigeria in various states of the federation speaking the local language of the states(SE is not left out) and presently there’s no federal funded radio broadcasting in Fulani. So please kindly tell us the problem with the initiative.

The retaliation history story should be told the way it is because it is what it is......The Truth!!! It's common sense, you hurt me and i retaliate its then called a "TRUCE". Telling the history story this way should make it clear that there was "No Victor No Vanquish". Whoever (whether you or your forefathers) then tells the story out of context and make it sound as if grudges were held over what transpired is then held responsible for sowing seeds of discord in the hearts of the listeners and creating enmity amongst tribes. Being cautious when the tribes are together is a personal thing and not a tribe thing as most of us portray it to be. When one forgives, one forgives. Forgetting is not easy because we are humans and that is where our imperfectness lies but to forgive can and should come from within regardless of the tribe.
Now, this "tribe" you say is committing TREASON. My brother (or sister), i will appreciate if you can take your dictionary (be it Websters, Oxford , Cambridge...) and look up the definition of the word "TREASON". Better still, open your google search engine and type the word "TREASON" and see what pops up. Oya,let me help you,
TREASON;
Noun: "The Crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government."
Allow me to lay emphasis on the highlighted words.
1. Betraying one's country: the "tribe" is asking to "breakout" without problems and be on their own in PEACE. Is that termed as "Betraying one's country"?
2. By attempting to kill: The "tribe" came up with the idea of being on their own and yet, they were the ones being killed and brutalized (even recently if you recall vividly with the "operation python dance ish). The protest was peaceful and very glaring to the eyes of many but they were still the ones being hurt physically. If you are someone that sees black and calls it black, then you're doing your conscience a great good.
3. Overthrow the Sovereign or government. Bros (or Mam), is it possible that this "tribe" you have labelled as a minority since inception has the plan to overthrow the government or just want to "breakout" on their own? i throw it to you to answer with all sincerity.
After all these you still this "tribes" action as a treasonable one? Well, the government will always say what suits them so as to have a clean sheet that it was not in their regime that the country divided for a "tribe" to be on it's own.
Just for you to note, this "tribe" in question is not power thirsty as to ruling the country.

I did not in anyway take your statement. I just analysed it the way you wrote it. You are the one trying to sow seeds of discords to people that might (or will) read this. You're the one playing the blame game here. Have it mind sir (or mam) that persons from this "tribe" was not the one that pointed out the fact that a government presently feeling the heat from the burning fire of the religious and ethnic crisis gradually growing is using petrol to put out the fire by implementing irrelevant ideas that will only escalate the fire.

What is the reasonable thing wrong about this initiative you asked? Well, let me tell you now Sir (or Mam), the Radio Nigeria you mentioned is called "RADIO NIGERIA" for a reason. The same with BBC Nigeria. Aside from that, one thing they also have in common is the fact that they both transmit in THE THREE BASIC ETHNIC LANGUAGES namely "YORUBA, HAUSA AND IBO". They know Fulani has been existing but not to create conflict and confusion (just like what this present government wants to do or is doing), they did not create a separate radio station for them. After all, the FULANI's can hear and speak the HAUSA language. Why create unnecessary segregation when you're supposed to be clamoring for peace and unity of your citizens?

IF THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO HELP THE FULANI'S THEN THEY SHOULD ADVICE THEM TO TUNE IN TO THEIR BBC HAUSA OR RADIO NIGERIA HAUSA AND EDUCATE THEM THAT WAY AND NOT TO MAKE PEOPLE START HAVING DIFFERENT VIEWS ABOUT THEIR ILL INTENTIONS!!!
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by vicdonzy(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=LuciferQuran post=78645836]It's funny how Nigerians spread hate against migrants in their own land while they demand various rights as (illegal) migrants overseas.

*spits angryu are a big fool )
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by tiwiex(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2019
Mk93:
which one was acquired to educate farmers?

Exactly my thought. They say farmer-herders clash but create a station for herders. Make we dey deceive ourselves dey go. The best profession in Nigeria right now is herding. They get preferential treatment and unbudgeted government funding. Not fair on other interest groups.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by DOCU(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2019
This is the beginning.

IPOB is proscribed and Afonjas rejoiced.
Armed Herdsmen are given incentives and some Afonjas are happy, defending them.

That was how Danjuma and Gowon helped enthroned Fulani and today Middle Belt is suffering it most.

Listen Afonjas, if you succeed in helping actualize this Fulanization agenda, you will be the next victim. They won't come after Igbos because they know Igbos as enemies already.

Well, if you think they will support your presidential quest, wake up. Plans have been perfected to hand over power to El Rufai. Maybe, another professor pastor from South will deputise him.

Afonjas, wake up and stop this life of cowardice. You are too gullible. If you can challenge these people the way Igbos do, Nigeria would have been better.

Maybe you don't want them to hate you. Their hatred on Igbos does not matter. It will not make an Igbo man to shine shoes, cut nails, clean gutter, pack dirt, sell bitter cola and cola nut, sell kwulikwuli, do security job for 7k, beg as blind man, be a mobile taylor etc.

Igbos are hated, deprived opportunities, yet 75% of them are comfortable. An average Igbo man hawker , selling gala in traffic can boast of thousands of naira in his account. God is with them.

So, I keep asking, why do Afonjas panic before the Fulanis? Why are they afraid of them. I like Afonjas' peaceful nature but being peaceful does not make you a grade one coward.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by DOCU(m): 5:13am On May 24, 2019
Inteltower:

Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by MChaze25(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2019
LuciferQuran:

Make them enter your mama farm and meet her cultivating...
Fool

*spits angry
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by luluosas(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2019
This country is terrible
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by true2god: 7:23am On May 24, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
You mean their :killing' potentials?
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by ImDStar: 8:18am On May 24, 2019
ozodigboo:
If you like, hate FFK. ..dude is courageous and speaks the truth.
They will use their fulani language to spread info about logistics.
That's why they have told everyone to surrender their guns.
Only fulanis are allowed to carry guns in Nigeria.
I don't blame PMB. I blame the southerners working in his government who know nothing about what's going on .
A whole OBJ .....former head of state, former President who fought the civil war had raised an alarm last week and some clowns say he's talking rubbish

Funny enough, these people rubbishing obasanjo might have never been to Abuja.
For crying out loud why would a former head of state and former President tells you this is what is about to happen and a reasonable human being abuse him?

If you know more than him why not tell us what's really happening.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by jamace(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2019
Fulani Agenda taken to the next level.

The rest of Nigeria just de watch how fulanis are taking over. I pity us. sad
Re: Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks by zemaik(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2019
Why is the education transmission in Fulani language only? Why not establish federal radio stations for all the ethnic groups? Does it mean that education is a taboo for some groups?

As long as that education to the herdsmen are not done in the language most people in the country can understand, it is a security threat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.