Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? (419 Views)

Money Or Education / What Does Nigeria Need "Electricity Or Education" Write And Win 100,000 Naira / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Zuru1: 1:14pm On May 23, 2019
Am a student in one of the state universities in nigeria studying education mathematics,currently in 100l second semester.i never liked the course so i wrote jamb and applied for electrical engineering in the same institution,i scored 276 ,m very sure i will get the course ,the thing is ,is one year really worth the sacrifice ,am i doing the right thing ? Plz i need ur advice.
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by sunnychibs(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
Follow ur heart,since u scored high in jamb.
Elect. Engineering is a very good course

my 2cents tho.
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Bizmagnet: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
You're already doing the course you don't like, so what are you waiting for?
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Zuru1: 2:14pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks man
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Zuru1: 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
Bizmagnet:
You're already doing the course you don't like, so what are you waiting for?
you knw somtimes we have to really think over this things
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Bizmagnet: 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
Zuru1:
you knw somtimes we have to really think over this things
Doing the course you don't like is disservice to yourself except you're not telling the truth. Spending time with the couse you hate is like wasted energy because you will keep blaming the course when you graduate wth poor grade. First thing to good performance in the course of choice is interest, passion and love.

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Zuru1: 2:31pm On May 23, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Doing the course you don't like is disservice to yourself except you're not telling the truth. Spending time with the couse you hate is like wasted energy because you will keep blaming the course when you graduate wth poor grade. First thing to good performance in the course of choice is interest, passion and love.
mehn your absolutely on point,thats why am going for what i love
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by princealexndre(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2019
Me too am changing to electrical engineering, already a 300l agricultural extension. I just don't feel myself doing that course
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by Zuru1: 4:21pm On May 23, 2019
princealexndre:
Me too am changing to electrical engineering, already a 300l agricultural extension. I just don't feel myself doing that course
wow..u want to write jamb again?
Re: Electrical Engineering Or Education Mathematics? by princealexndre(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2019
Zuru1:
wow..u want to write jamb again?
have written already. I just need to wait for admission, seriously I just want to be an engineer, nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Gov, A.a Sule Blueprints Will Save Education / A Girl Praying For Admission / 2020 Phd Student Openings In Data Science And Bioinformatics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.