Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) (28434 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by stephenduru: 1:23pm On May 23, 2019
A young manĀ  popularly known as Simple in Warri was shot dead by police.According to report,the deceased(described as a peacemaker by his cousin) went to settle dispute last Saturday in his village after he was called that vigilante shot a boy dead.He met the vigilante chairman,village chief and demanded for explanation why the boy was shot dead.However,they refused to give him proper explanation. He organised a protest with the youths of the village.He was told by policemen to stop the protest.According to report,he was promised that the policemen will look into the matter on Tuesday.

Shocking to everybody,the policemen later came and shot him dead.They left with his corpse and buried him.Another unconfirmed report has it that the victim was a cultist.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nigerian-man-beaten-by-south-african.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Youthsarise(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2019
May God protect us. FTC las las
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by fran6co(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2019
Police sef

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by yerokunphilips: 1:34pm On May 23, 2019
The most dangerous set of people in this country is anybody putting on Nigeria police uniform

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2019
This life eh...those he was fighting for,are nowhere to be found.
Minding Your Own business is the only guarantee you have to live long.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
i am begining to think that the NPF is the devil that JESUS talked about in the BIBLE because their aim to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
i am begining to think that the NPF is the devil that JESUS talked about in the BIBLE because their aim to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY
those NPF are bunch of untrained set of people I've ever seen. You ought protecting citizen's life but you are doing the opposite.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by makeitijn: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Take it to the bank. The policemen are from. The north

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by berrysnack(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
Eewwww shocked

R. I. P
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by ricon: 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
Blessed are the peacemakers......

make somebody finish am
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
Shocking to everybody,the policemen later came and shot him dead.....op please next time give us A comfirmed report not this trash

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by havilah050: 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
cry
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Josh2x: 4:16pm On May 23, 2019

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Cue4rm: 4:16pm On May 23, 2019
Nigeria is a jungle believe it or not.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Erolow(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2019
Please those people that normally say check my signature, please how do u put it? I also need to put my signature
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:17pm On May 23, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2019
Na wah o

The way people die or get killed in nigeria, if they stop childbirth in that country, Nigerians in nigeria would face serious extinction!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by bestman09(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2019
ok
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Uyi168: 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
Born2Breed:
This life eh...those he was fighting for,are nowhere to be found.
Minding Your Own business is the only guarantee you have to live long.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by zcee: 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
This country is no more a zoo,but an evil forest...
I give up in this country...
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
l grin grin
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2019
This country is going backward.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by safindakas(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2019
death troll bwt police killings and suicide people are alarming in dis government. where did we get it all wrong?

when d head is bad, what shall d rest of the body do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2019
I seriously want to join the police
not to kill but to wipe them out from the inside !!!
this people are just so evil I swear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Kurtis02(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2019
Nowhere is safe ohh.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Elin: 4:21pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin
So truely las las naija don bcome scam!
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
why Was he shot? Did he attack anyone? For protesting? The police that shud uphold the law and settle disputes keep breaking the very same law.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by lastmessenger: 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
The only solution to all these police brutality is to legalise gun in Nigeria.

If guns are legalized in Nigeria, your enemies will watch their back and mind their business because they know you have power to harm them

We must say no to federal government mopping up of guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.

If they want peace to reign then, they must go into bushes and collect guns from Fulani's who have killed innocent Nigerians in the most brutal way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.