Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) (28435 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by dapadawee: 4:25pm On May 23, 2019
Youthsarise:
May God protect us. FTC las las
congratulations he no easy pls how u take achieve this feat
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Nukilia: 4:25pm On May 23, 2019
Next Level undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2019
Dis Life Na Joko Jeje Inside Life Make You No Go Meet Agbako,he Don Meet He Own Agbako Nw So He Body Don Kako Nw.Rip
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2019
safindakas:
death troll bwt police killings and suicide people are alarming in dis government. where did we get it all wrong?

when d head is bad, what shall d rest of the body do?
u join na u no vote buhari ? ABI na cow vote am?
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2019
I don't understand this killings o

Pple dat ought to protect us are killing us.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by zcee: 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
I swear yesterday in my school here at okopoly,a student popularly known as hod from a particular Dept just committed a suicide by drinking sniper...something is wrong somewhere in this country
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
stephenduru:
A young man  popularly known as Simple in Warri was shot dead by police.According to report,the deceased(described as a peacemaker by his cousin) went to settle dispute last Saturday in his village after he was called that vigilante shot a boy dead.He met the vigilante chairman,village chief and demanded for explanation why the boy was shot dead.However,they refused to give him proper explanation. He organised a protest with the youths of the village.He was told by policemen to stop the protest.According to report,he was promised that the policemen will look into the matter on Tuesday.

Shocking to everybody,the policemen later came and shot him dead.They left with his corpse and buried him.Another unconfirmed report has it that the victim was a cultist.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nigerian-man-beaten-by-south-african.html

Very Sad News !

Was he aspiring to become JUSTICE OF THE PEACE ( JP )

Unfortunately, he was in a shithole country with an uncultured policemen who are trigger happy.

My WAFI PEOPLE ! Na wetin dey happen na !
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2019
stephenduru:
A young man  popularly known as Simple in Warri was shot dead by police.According to report,the deceased(described as a peacemaker by his cousin) went to settle dispute last Saturday in his village after he was called that vigilante shot a boy dead.He met the vigilante chairman,village chief and demanded for explanation why the boy was shot dead.However,they refused to give him proper explanation. He organised a protest with the youths of the village.He was told by policemen to stop the protest.According to report,he was promised that the policemen will look into the matter on Tuesday.

Shocking to everybody,the policemen later came and shot him dead.They left with his corpse and buried him.Another unconfirmed report has it that the victim was a cultist.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nigerian-man-beaten-by-south-african.html

Very Sad News !

Was he aspiring to become JUSTICE OF THE PEACE ( JP )

Unfortunately, he was in a shithole country with an uncultured policemen who are trigger happy.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by SVC6000: 4:56pm On May 23, 2019
One Day Monkey Go Go Market Him No Go Return. NPF AR WORSTER THAN BOKO HARAM
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by bikefab(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2019
Yet when someone called this place a shithole and the other called it a zoo, some people quarrelled and called for their heads.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by africanusvu(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
Rip peacemaker only that peacemakers dnt organise protests

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by frowland(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2019
Story doesn't add up. RIP! Now his watch has ended.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Monday60655(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Phut(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2019
OboOlora:
Na wah o

The way people die or get killed in nigeria, if they stop childbirth in that country, Nigerians in nigeria would face serious extinction!

For real. That is why I shake my head when I see all these threads where Nairalanders regurgitate Western propaganda which says our population is exploding. Life expectancy is very low in Nigeria. People in Nigeria begin to die at an alarming rate from birth. We have high maternal and infant mortality, death by numerous road accidents, death by diseases and medical malpractice, death by Boko Haram, SARS, NPF, cults etc. The list is endless. People blindly want to copy the West with their 2 child culture. How many of those 2 do they think will survive till adulthood?

The whole of Africa is under 1 billion, while China and India are at 1.4 billion a piece and yet the West will not let us rest. They want to see us extinct. Nigerians and Africans will remain in trouble unless and until we begin to use our heads and think for ourselves.

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:04pm On May 23, 2019
lastmessenger:
The only solution to all these police brutality is to legalise gun in Nigeria.

If guns are legalized in Nigeria, your enemies will watch their back and mind their business because they know you have power to harm them

We must say no to federal government mopping up of guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.

If they want peace to reign then, they must go into bushes and collect guns from Fulani's who have killed innocent Nigerians in the most brutal way.

Police brutality is a manifestation of toxic masculinity. The solution to police brutality is:

a.) More females within the police
b.) More awareness of what toxic masculinity is
c.) More feminist programs in Nigeria
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 6:10pm On May 23, 2019
One thing must kill a man
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:34pm On May 23, 2019
The police men came shoot him and buried him

This is serious
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 23, 2019
BigBashiru:

Police brutality is a manifestation of toxic masculinity. The solution to police brutality is:

a.) More females within the police
b.) More awareness of what toxic masculinity is
c.) More feminist programs in Nigeria
bro u think day na international relations class u day?

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by myners007: 6:44pm On May 23, 2019
Farewell my brother, i assure you that we your family will fight until justice is served to those policemen. Zion , u defended warri during the 1999 crisis and later rose to becoming the youth president of Kokori. U have helped the oppressed for long and yet the police decide to kill you evn when you did not commit a crime..........

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2019
LadyBeee:
Please those people that normally say check my signature, please how do u put it? I also need to put my signature
Get a pen and sign on your profile.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Dwayne134(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2019
Uyi168:
If you thinking of going back to Village,Village people are Waitng
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Gabson001(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2019
When they say mind your business, they will never listen, now see the outcome, rip sha

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Pedex86(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
OMG �‍♂️� I know Simple, he’s a very easy going person. What is happening in this country. Is the police no longer our friend? Why Simple!!!��
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by dunsin125: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
Born2Breed:
This life eh...those he was fighting for,are nowhere to be found.
Minding Your Own business is the only guarantee you have to live long.
I tell you lady. Person de mind hin own self, we de pray not to talk of someone who isn't, that was what killed a student of futa some years back

Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by aku626(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2019
Well people now killing as much people as they can before gun licenses are completely revoked.
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Shanana1(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2019
fran6co:
Police sef
dis is a cook up story. The police left with the body and they buried it abi and yet we can still see the pic of the dead person. Pls show me the pix if the police officers while carrying the dead body...
Na den sabi
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Champneys: 8:13am On May 24, 2019
Even if he was a cultist, does he deserve to be murdered in cold blood by the Policemen?
Re: Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos) by Macheteros1: 3:01pm On May 24, 2019
They shot him in the head! Gawd!

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos