Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government (572 Views)

2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by Ecstasy154(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the minister of Labour, Chris Ngige, have unveiled the leadership of what they called, “short men in government”. At a valedictory Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, which was chaired by President Muhammadu Buhari, Ngige named Osinbajo as chairman and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as deputy.

While Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, was named as Secretary General of association, Ngige said he is the provost. Osinbajo said: “Just to mention for the record that I was elected chairman of the association to which Dr. Ngige referred the one to which Adams Oshiomhole, Ngige and El-Rufai are members, not because I’m the Vice President but because I’m the tallest member.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-osinbajo-ngige-unveil-leadership-of-short-men-in-government.html

Re: JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by Aonkuuse(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2019
When they make dwarfism as pride. Haters should continue.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by F3dan: 3:34pm On May 23, 2019
Short people in Government again?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by CrazyPros: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
Even if you are a dwarf like Thyrion Lanister. We are more interested in your action.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by Banmeallday: 3:55pm On May 23, 2019
More like corrupt men in government, or those who keep quiet as former COUP PLOTTERS misrule

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osinbajo, Ngige Unveil Leadership Of ‘Short Men’ In Government by Casptainspecial: 4:12pm On May 23, 2019
Are yu kidding me cool.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with African Ambassadors in Tokyo / Omo-Agege Will be Disqualified / Kalu Play Host To Venezuelan VP, Ambassador, Former FCT Minister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.