Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Zlatan Finally Speaks On Naira Marley's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Finally Speaks On Naira Marley's Arrest (491 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Finally Speaks On Naira Marley's Arrest by Amagite3(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
Singer Zlatan has finally spoken about his friend Naira Marley who was arrested same day with him, but he was later released after the EFCC found nothing on him.

Zlatan revealed he loves Naira because he was a Marlian (Naira Marley's fan) before he started music.

He shared a picture of Naira Marley performing and wrote;

"People can hate and judge ! But can never change GOD’s plan concerning ones LIFE !!! If our creator should act with how powerful he his !! Non of us will be alive !! Despite our iniquities!
Life for easy if to say he come with manual !! Nai am out here representing the street! Till whenever
I love you not because you my friend alone but because I was A MARLIAN BEFORE I STARTED MUSIC �
".

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-love-you-not-because-you-my-friend-alone-but-zlatan-speaks-on-naira-marleys-arrest.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Zlatan Finally Speaks On Naira Marley's Arrest by JasonScoolari: 3:47pm On May 23, 2019
Reading this truckload of bullshit, you'll think the miscreant and his friend are being accused wrongly. Swindling innocent people of their sweat and hiding under the umbrella of the Music industry and you think God is not watching you?

I only blame the fans of the Lagos miscreants who listen to the noise they dish out from the vocal booth.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Finally Speaks On Naira Marley's Arrest by MJBOLT: 4:07pm On May 23, 2019
so it was god's plan for him to be an internet fraudster?stupid people justifying crime

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode’s Wife, Precious And Triplet Mark Birthday With Adorable Photos / Ned Nwoko Is Using My Daughter To Boost His Political Career / See Massive Building Comedian I Go Dye Gift His Son Who Turned 9 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.