Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants (43097 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video) / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by HMarshal(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2019
If perspective was an illment like eye infections , a lot of ppl will be wearing glasses & visiting opticians often.during nmarleys rant, was thesame period efcc was going hard on "yahoo boys" in various states .& he being a model to lots of youths came out to support that act.y didn't his bacteria carrying bearded face caution him then Rant aside do u Tink (as a reasonable individual ) that he dosnt have evidences that incriminated him?? So folks tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by gr8child(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im not supporting anyone ....this case cant be proven ...u saw me with a card ...did the owner complain ?

U cant prove because i was with a credit card then their was intension to commit frud

The case has no basis ...what they should have done was plan i format close to him get hardcore evidence

They are only trying to save face because he refused to sign the agreement the rest signed

This is a lost course ...the next thing is a 10 million bail for a crime whose maximum fine is 7 million

You seem to know all the evidence the EFCC has. Are you his lawyer? Or you were his partner in crime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DonBenny77(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

If not that you are a bigger fool, you would have noticed that I never said YES to fraud

Mugu

You are a yahoo boy, criminal, fraudster stop denying your profession. You cant be hot and cold at the same time
Fulani Goat.

EFCC is coming far all ya

Lazy retarded lowlife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are a yahoo boy, criminal, fraudster stop denying your profession. You cant be hot and cold at the same time
Fulani Goat.

EFCC is coming far all ya

Lazy retarded lowlife

Nigerians always very active in passing judgment

Try to free your mind from hate and jealous and see your failed life move forward

Mugu
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Youngjohnosas: 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
rusher14:

So anyone that doesn't steal is broke?
it's really funny,without fraud they were romancing extreme poverty and starvation that's why he draws the conclusion that u are broke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
Am i a yahoo boy?
opelopeanointin:
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
shut up my friend... If someone naive or myopic minded reads ur crap they might as well get carried away.. Not neutral and civil minded people like US... Why don't u go to efcc and tell them to scrutinize ur whole existence? Moomooo u cheat others, lie to ur girls and friends, engage in street deals with compromised intentions and u say ur sin is infinitesimal and accepted...

If actually u are righteous like u try so hard to portray in frustration u could speak fire like Elijah and vanquish poverty, bigotry, tribalism, corruption and Yahoo in a flash...

But the reality is u are also doomed with sins..

I'm ara here!
I hope you will applaud me when I use your father or mother for rituals since nobody holy. fool

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by SojiCash(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
BlacSmit:
God punish Yahoo boys world wide

No lie o am sure say den don Bleep your wife or sister before

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrtroubleM: 7:52pm On May 23, 2019
DrChukzy:

I hope you will applaud me when I use your father or mother for rituals since nobody holy. fool
Oga why you dey waste your time on lowlifes?
Those guys are lost..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by jaggabban: 7:52pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

Your brain needs reset

How many times have you gone to efcc to tell them your profession ? U wey dem born well

You will only die of hatred

Don't blame your failed life and career on anyone

Work hard and pray and yours will come

Don't hate on anyone

Mugu
So, using female pants for money is working hard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrtroubleM: 7:53pm On May 23, 2019
Maybe it's time we introduce jungle justice into yahoo yahoo.. those little rascals go learn then..

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:57pm On May 23, 2019
jaggabban:

So, using female pants for money is working hard

Does that even work ?

I don't believe in that crap and I think you should too

It will go a long way to help

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by YungLasaint(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2019
malvisguy212:
yes my friend, indeed God is merciful. but do this boys ask for the mercy?

Most of them know it bad..... The don't do that on purpose.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by GangerFarmer01(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
Anybody wey dey this coment section dey preach rubbish about yahoo boys ehn and you don CHOP yahoo boy MONEY before knowing OR unknowingly na na THUNDER go FIRE your GENERATIONS with POVERTY!!!

BASTARD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, BUT IF ONE PERSON WAN DO “GIVEAWAY” ALL THIS OLORIBURUKU PEOPLE GO DEY COMPETE FOR THE “GIVEAWAY” NOT KNOWING WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM!!

FUCKEN HYPOCRITES angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by rumomonga(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Can you tell me of what economic value is this NairaMarley?

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
DrtroubleM:
Maybe it's time we introduce jungle justice into yahoo yahoo.. those little rascals go learn then..

Why you nor start am ?

Abeg dem nor dey close to you ?

Hypocrite
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DonBenny77(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

Nigerians always very active in passing judgment

Try to free your mind from hate and jealous and see your failed life move forward

Mugu

You don't get it a yahooboy sympathizer is a yahoo boy

Even a fool must learn.
"Mugu" is a yahoo boy slang.
The attributes are all over you

Do you know most nigerian students in Ghana who own laptops are tagged sakawa boys because of lazy fools like you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2019
Advice to Youths:

Don't try to LIVE too early. This is the time when you build yourself in BODY - MIND - COMPETENCE - CAPABILITY.

You build yourself NOW. Time to LIVE will come

If you live too EARLY, you'll then see ---- YOU'LL not live a FULL-FLEDGED LIFE

Shun all TRIVIALITIES that takes so much TIME & ENERGY. Do not sell your SOUL.

If you live too EARLY, the SCALE & SCOPE of your life will be very LIMITED. That should not happen to You, friend

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Kasali226(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

Your brain needs reset

How many times have you gone to efcc to tell them your profession ? U wey dem born well

You will only die of hatred

Don't blame your failed life and career on anyone

Work hard and pray and yours will come

Don't hate on anyone

Mugu

Oh no Bosco I love your savaging .. I love u my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
pat077:
Everybody wants to trend...... So, because he is squatting means he's not a fraudster

No mind the idiot.
From squatting, he'll buy a mansion that even an athlete can't buy from another man's sweat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by BRRR: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
opebiboy:
ogun strike you with madness. We are here now and nothing anybody can do about it. Yeah that dude u were mocking didnt go to school is building houses and pulling out latest whips and fuucfkking your LovePeddler asss bitch. Times has change and you gonna die off jealousy when he buys up the whole street. Fuucckker!
can u see how confused you are. Lol u are quoting the wrong person grin crime dosen't pay change begins with u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

Even a fool must learn.

Do you know most nigerian students in Ghana who own laptops are tagged sakawa boys because of lazy fools like you?

You are a stupid illiterate

'Mugu' is a general slang that has been used for years, the slangs used by 'yahoo boys' is 'Maga' so learn

Nigerian students in Ghana are not tagged sakawa boys because of 'yahoo boys' they are tagged sakawa boys because of the stupidity and untrained security agencies you have in your country, they see all the
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

Even a fool must learn.

You are a stupid illiterate

'Mugu' is a general slang that has been used for years, the slangs used by 'yahoo boys' is 'Maga' so learn

Nigerian students in Ghana are not tagged sakawa boys because of 'yahoo boys' they are tagged sakawa boys because of the stupidity and untrained security agencies you have in your country, they see all the extra judicial killings and harassment on social medias, they have capitalised on that to extort money from Nigerian in Ghana whether you are legit or not because they know every Nigerian in Ghana is at their mercy

Mugu
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by idonhammer: 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:
Hahaha.. frustrated soul,Na Owu and jealousy go kill you for Nigeria dia .Maga!

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by sameni123(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2019
BlacSmit:
God punish Yahoo boys world wide
Ogun kill you and your papa
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by idonhammer: 8:14pm On May 23, 2019
opebiboy:
ogun strike you with madness. We are here now and nothing anybody can do about it. Yeah that dude u were mocking didnt go to school is building houses and pulling out latest whips and fuucfkking your LovePeddler asss bitch. Times has change and you gonna die off jealousy when he buys up the whole street. Fuucckker!

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by crowley(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
God please punish all yahoo fraudsters, Amen!!
mumu. las las na una go still spread leg for them.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by cvarinzechukwu: 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
he deserve it
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 8:22pm On May 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
every idiot got an opinion.

anybody that watched that naira marley video and how he talked about the cycle of yahoo yahoo money and how it goes round in the street and say it is a lie is dumb.

all these people criticising and forming holiness because NM is now in jail will be the first to collect yahoo yahoo people money, attend their parties, drink their beer and pepper soup at a local joint and collect their money as gifts, even pastors will collect titles from yahoo yahoo guys and won't condemn them

Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocrites

Exactly
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by felaismyhero(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2019
DrChukzy:

Shut it my friend. You are everything that is wrong with an average black man.

If dem born you well, go to the nearest EFCC office near you and tell them your profession.

May your life be ruined like those of yahoo boys victims. Lazy black man.
bro,i agree with everything you said.but stop this 'everything wrong with an average black man'. are all blackmen the same? are all black guys into yahoo? are u not black? is your father white? or your brothers? there are corrupt and wicked whites.so pls
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by crowley(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:
Thunder consume all the yahoo boys and their laptops
easy na. if na hunger be this, just hala na. i go give you new lappy and iphone take hustle. grin grin grin am nt a yahoo boy oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Listening Ear Can Be A Running Mouth — Tiwa Savage (Photos) / Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Adesua Etomi's Outfit To Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.