Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants (42874 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video) / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2019
iammo:
angry

This Oyemike is a foolish boy,... they just want to complicat matters for the poor boys mother and family, he isnt a yahoo boy yet he was caught in possesion of a stolen credit card... am sure if it was oyemike's ATM card that he was with the loud mouthed fool would change voice and start yapping his loud nonsense.

Anybody that loves the Nairamarley guy truly should desist from saying things that would make the prosecuting counsel and the presiding judge to use him to deter others by issueing him a long jail term. already he couldnt get bail for a bailable offense and his ass is remanded in prison

Being in possession of credit card means nothing .....seeing me with someone atm is now a crime

Did tge owner of the card complain ?
If u want to fight crime fight crime ...do the right thing

Same magu inviting churchil to EFCC office lunch ...who is deciving who

I can bet my two balls EFCC cant win this case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by West2019(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2019
I hear say e get private jet na tru
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2019
bosco9:

Your brain needs reset

How many times have you gone to efcc to tell them your profession ? U wey dem born well

You will only die of hatred

Don't blame your failed life and career on anyone

Work hard and pray and yours will come

Don't hate on anyone

Mugu

my failed career is better than anyone from your generation.

my job is legit so I don't need to introduce myself.

useless fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by iammo(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2019
Olajah81:

I am not hungry..i live in a country were i am super comfortable and blessed in all ramification unlike bastard frustrated you in that useless poo hole country.I am sure i can feed your useless generation..if you are hungry let me know..let me help you escape frustration and poverty..Useless idiotic boo-hole

Staying abroad aint an achievement ,, me i don travel verywell.. i know how you slowpoke leave in peckam, or deira in dubai like illegal imigrant shiit header so no dey form rubish. my dp no be naija sef... i'll rather leave in a nice area and enjoy vacation than been an ilegal imigrant in peckam or diera... stupid poor boy forming ontop stolen funds

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
opebiboy:
pusssy my first comment was supposed to go to you. You are lame frustrated duck. We are here now and nothing u gonna do about it. Star bottle ur lame aaasss face. Stupid fvck!

if dem born you well, enter any club and pop bottles tonight.

you will eat watery beans till you die

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by opebiboy: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
Joshuazedd:

When you finally make it.. As u dey come back from your business, hustlers go break ur hand collect ur benz, kidnap u and demand 100m join.. I won't hate.. I will be glad for them and pray for myself
death is the final destination of all men so fvck that, we all have same ending. But you see this life we living; boys will keep cashing out and balling till the roof drop off. You better deal with that or die of anxiety. You poverty wretched donkey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Olajah81: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
DrChukzy:

look at this useless fool talking trash.

we are legit doctors, we don't do fraud

Made me remember two guys who scratched each other's cars and were shouting 'i will feed you and your family, who are you, my salary will feed you and your family'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by iammo(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Being in possession of credit card means nothing .....seeing me with someone atm is now a crime

Did tge owner of the card complain ?
If u want to fight crime fight crime ...do the right thing

Same magu inviting churchil to EFCC office lunch ...who is deciving who

I can bet my two balls EFCC cant win this case

lol, na cos say una never read EFCC act na why una won use mouth run the guy enter 5 years jail term... Goverment dey read una support very clearly and them go one prove their power too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Mizwisdom(f): 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
Olajah81:

why can't you try and [b]reason small [/b]is it necessary you show your myopic sense on social media and I'm sure your parent must have been telling you but you decided to make fool of yourself

May it never be well with yahoo fraudsters, Amen!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by rusher14: 7:11pm On May 23, 2019
Shellyebhim:

Stop hating,, broke ass bitch�

So anyone that doesn't steal is broke?

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Freshlorde: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
At first you called for his released and slammed dolapo now you come here dey talk shit.. you wan use Naira Marley trend..ode
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by mcjohny(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2019
wetin he come gain
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Myself2(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2019
This guy sounds like he is one of Naira Marley's contact/ partner in crime overseas.
Hello My Oyemmyke, the EFCC will like to have a friendly chat with you in their office. I promise you, one night with the EFCC and you will repent like Zlatan Ibile

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2019
iammo:

lol, na cos say una never read EFCC act na why una won use mouth run the guy enter 5 years jail term... Goverment dey read una support very clearly and them go one prove their power too

Im not supporting anyone ....this case cant be proven ...u saw me with a card ...did the owner complain ?

U cant prove because i was with a credit card then their was intension to commit frud

The case has no basis ...what they should have done was plan i format close to him get hardcore evidence

They are only trying to save face because he refused to sign the agreement the rest signed

This is a lost course ...the next thing is a 10 million bail for a crime whose maximum fine is 7 million
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by shogsman(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2019
Crime doesn’t pay,if you do the crime you do the time,and for those of you cursing like slowpoke I don’t want to know if you’re right or wrong you’re stupid.this is a public forum,caution yourselves.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2019
DrChukzy:

Shut it my friend. You are everything that is wrong with an average black man.

If dem born you well, go to the nearest EFCC office near you and tell them your profession.

May your life be ruined like those of yahoo boys victims. Lazy black man.
shut up my friend... If someone naive or myopic minded reads ur crap they might as well get carried away.. Not neutral and civil minded people like US... Why don't u go to efcc and tell them to scrutinize ur whole existence? Moomooo u cheat others, lie to ur girls and friends, engage in street deals with compromised intentions and u say ur sin is infinitesimal and accepted...

If actually u are righteous like u try so hard to portray in frustration u could speak fire like Elijah and vanquish poverty, bigotry, tribalism, corruption and Yahoo in a flash...

But the reality is u are also doomed with sins..

I'm ara here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2019
opebiboy:
bastard quack doctor if you are even one. Yahoo pays ur peanut salary you donkey! We are the hustlers of the century! Take your lame 1960 bucket 504 off the street, we pulling up with BMWs, Gwagons, Bentleys, Ferraris. Puuussy!

look at this hungry looking low budget yahoo boy o.

till you die, you can't even earn quarter of my salary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On May 23, 2019
YungLasaint:
God is merciful he forgives
yes my friend, indeed God is merciful. but do this boys ask for the mercy?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:26pm On May 23, 2019
DrChukzy:

my failed career is better than anyone from your generation.

my job is legit so I don't need to introduce myself.

useless fool

If your words are true then you won't be blaming your frustration on anyone, because right now you are frustrated and you really need to calm down, focus and put your life together

Mugu
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by ba7man(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
opebiboy:
ogun strike you with madness. We are here now and nothing anybody can do about it. Yeah that dude u were mocking didnt go to school is building houses and pulling out latest whips and fuucfkking your LovePeddler asss bitch. Times has change and you gonna die off jealousy when he buys up the whole street. Fuucckker!
Do you realize you're a thief?? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
Joshuazedd:

When you finally make it.. As u dey come back from your business, hustlers go break ur hand collect ur benz, kidnap u and demand 100m join.. I won't hate.. I will be glad for them and pray for myself

That should be synonymous to a failed country without security

Not where I come from
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by gr8child(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2019
I remember when this Oyemyke guy first started posting videos on instagram and how reasonable and decent he appeared. Funny how easily someone can deceive you into thinking that he has sense.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by bosco9: 7:33pm On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are a foolish fool backing fraud

If not that you are a bigger fool, you would have noticed that I never said YES to fraud

Mugu
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by HMarshal(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2019
If perspective was an illment like eye infections , a lot of ppl will be wearing glasses & visiting opticians often.during nmarleys rant, was thesame period efcc was going hard on "yahoo boys" in various states .& he being a model to lots of youths came out to support that act.y didn't this bacteria carrying bearded face caution him then Rant aside do u Tink (as a reasonable individual ) that he dosnt have evidences that incriminated him?? So folks tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.