Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants (42905 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video) / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Chrisus(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2019
That Yahoo boy shouting Ferrari, Benz and BMW up there probably can't boast of a Toyota. Fool
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Dellfoam(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2019
Still on the fraud matter

ESET researchers spotted a Fake app, impersonating the Hardware cryptocurrency wallet providers on Google play store.

Source:-https://coincasts..com/2019/05/eset-researchers-spot-fake-trezor-app.html?m=1
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrtroubleM: 11:43pm On May 23, 2019
crowley:

Lol. u get mouth sha grin grin grin go talk am for public make dem chuk bottle for ur neck. u go know say the minority cannot carry out jungle justice against the majority.

Lolzz..
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by maxwell530(m): 1:19am On May 24, 2019
jaggabban:

So, using female pants for money is working hard
how does using female pants for money a cyber crime? Believe me, if it comes to arresting those who kidnapped and used human organs for rituals, you will be shocked when you see those big politicians,pastors and people you refer to as "oil mogul" caught in the act.

We really have a long way to go in this country.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by maxwell530(m): 2:04am On May 24, 2019
The truth is,an average Nigerian already have that fraud instinct even the people shouting "legit" up and down. If you wants to know how corrupt this country is, just find yourself a good and licensed account auditor and walk into ur LGA secretariat to audit the account. Lol, you will be shocked to find out about huge amounts of missing funds that can't be account for.
As we speak, a lot of pensioners money have been embezzled and no one to be hold responsible while the old pensioners are dying of hunger on a daily basis,are the people embezzling this money not legit government workers earning monthly salary? There's no difference between a yahoo boy scamming whites and a legit worker scamming fellow citizens and rip the pensioners off their hard earned money, that's homicide which is worse than cyber crime.
Even this EFCC guys are not holy, I have seen a lot of scenarios where these guys will ask you to show them ur statement of accounts so as to know how much they will bill you, their charges can go as high as 2.5m to 3m depending on what they saw in your account.
Cyber crime is bad and it's being frowned at everywhere all over the world but it still exist everywhere all over the World just like murder is a criminal offence yet people still kills every day. To me I have no problem with jailing any cyber criminal found guilty but the way Nigeria men in uniform are handling this issue is what I'm against, how can you just arrest a random guy on the street and accuse him of fraud just because he owns a smartphone and a computer? A lot of innocent citizens have been wrongly accused and jailed for crime they know nothing about in Nigeria.

And as for Naira Marley, I believe dude is just reaping the fruit of talking too much without knowing much. A lot of big fraudsters are still walking gallantly on the streets as a free man and they seems untouchable because they keep their stuffs to themselves.
One thing I observe since this Naira Marley thing started is, all those celebrities openly endorsing Yahoo Yahoo have gone into hiding....abi are they on sabbatical? grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by tollyboy5(m): 2:16am On May 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
God please punish all yahoo fraudsters, Amen!!
alot of girls open their legs for rich guys doing one business or the other. they dont know some g-guys are investors, ladies should not even say anything concerning these because theyve pushed alot of guys to the wall. why not say curse be upon all ladies who are poor yet looking for maga as lover undecided
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by tollyboy5(m): 2:24am On May 24, 2019
maxwell530:
The truth is,an average Nigerian already have that fraud instinct even the people shouting "legit" up and down. If you wants to know how corrupt this country is, just find yourself a good and licensed account auditor and walk into ur LGA secretariat to audit the account. Lol, you will be shocked to find out about huge amounts of missing funds that can't be account for.
As we speak, a lot of pensioners money have been embezzled and no one to be hold responsible while the old pensioners are dying of hunger on a daily basis,are the people embezzling this money not legit government workers earning monthly salary? There's no difference between a yahoo boy scamming whites and a legit worker scamming fellow citizens and rip the pensioners off their hard earned money, that's homicide which is worse than cyber crime.
Even this EFCC guys are not holy, I have seen a lot of scenarios where these guys will ask you to show them ur statement of accounts so as to know how much they will bill you, their charges can go as high as 2.5m to 3m depending on what they saw in your account.
Cyber crime is bad and it's being frowned at everywhere all over the world but it still exist everywhere all over the World just like murder is a criminal offence yet people still kills every day. To me I have no problem with jailing any cyber criminal found guilty but the way Nigeria men in uniform are handling this issue is what I'm against, how can you just arrest a random guy on the street and accuse him of fraud just because he owns a smartphone and a computer? A lot of innocent citizens have been wrongly accused and jailed for crime they know nothing about in Nigeria.

And as for Naira Marley, I believe dude is just reaping the fruit of talking too much without knowing much. A lot of big fraudsters are still walking gallantly on the streets as a free man and they seems untouchable because they keep their stuffs to themselves.
One thing I observe since this Naira Marley thing started is, all those celebrities openly endorsing Yahoo Yahoo have gone into hiding....abi are they on sabbatical? grin grin grin

thats why i dont blame anyone some politicians are ripping us of our right. while EFCC is trying to please white men who dont give a Bleep about how black men live. and some black men are jealous of themselves. see my own case my dad is a retired cbn staff and for two months now pension has been redrawn how do they expect people like me to survive in sch ? sad i dont like this country anymore just want to survive and help my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2019
felaismyhero:
bro,i agree with everything you said.but stop this 'everything wrong with an average black man'. are all blackmen the same? are all black guys into yahoo? are u not black? is your father white? or your brothers? there are corrupt and wicked whites.so pls
Fela is your hero, yet you support fraud and criminals abi?

your brain need resetting
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2019
crowley:

you want to show urself abi? how much is ur salary? asking for a friend grin grin grin

Tell that friend of yours to google the amount a consultant in Canada is been paid.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by DrChukzy(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
and u will count ursef worthy of speaking in public unbeknownst to u the type of repulsiveness u leave in ur wake.. U are not alone though I already saw u have 3 wretched pathetic likes... Which in any case further explains my stance..

Get a life and love it Mr Man.. Don't talk in public just because u think u can or u want to portray an alien personality to the world... Say and do only what u can defend... U talking about rituals was ur own undoing as it was what sold ur unstable impoverished mindset out.... Yea u heard me... U are intellectually poor..

Ara here!

So the only way you think you can make it out of your self imposed poverty is by defrauding your fellow humans

You won't end this year well if you don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2019
DrChukzy:

So the only way you think you can make it out of your self imposed poverty is by defrauding your fellow humans

You won't end this year well if you don't repent.
ahahhaahh ahahahah degenerate belligerent soul... Educate ursef first, learn to understand life... Stop being a sour and sore person... Diz is d only thing eating up whatever humanity left to savage in ur already bloated soul...

I repeat u need to shut up, wallow in shame for ur inability to order and mandate ur brain to be productive especially in public...

Gadamn SOB
.. So anyone is not delusional is supporting fraud just because ur brain is Pentium 0 and can't fabricate Intelligence to catch up with intelligent conversations..

Shame on u and I spits on ur wretched soul... Pathetic savage that can't even surf his own mind..
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by felaismyhero(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2019
DrChukzy:

Fela is your hero, yet you support fraud and criminals abi?

your brain need resetting
bro,you disappoint me.i agree with you that fraud and criminals are evil.i even liked your comment,but dont generalise! thats what am saying! you and i are blacks,and we hate fraudsters!
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by felaismyhero(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2019
tollyboy5:

thats why i dont blame anyone some politicians are ripping us of our right. while EFCC is trying to please white men who dont give a Bleep about how black men live. and some black men are jealous of themselves. see my own case my dad is a retired cbn staff and for two months now pension has been redrawn how do they expect people like me to survive in sch ? sad i dont like this country anymore just want to survive and help my family.
ever thought of being a leader;why blame the leaders when you can be the leader? there are bad british people too that would make britain worse than nigeria,fortunately for britain,such people are the racists in stadiums not their leaders! leadership is everything!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by felaismyhero(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ahahhaahh ahahahah degenerate belligerent soul... Educate ursef first, learn to understand life... Stop being a sour and sore person... Diz is d only thing eating up whatever humanity left to savage in ur already bloated soul...

I repeat u need to shut up, wallow in shame for ur inability to order and mandate ur brain to be productive especially in public...

Gadamn SOB
.. So anyone is not delusional is supporting fraud just because ur brain is Pentium 0 and can't fabricate Intelligence to catch up with intelligent conversations..

Shame on u and I spits on ur wretched soul... Pathetic savage that can't even surf his own mind..
you are a disgrace to the black race; i hope that efcc catches you as early as possible.nigeria has become something else,a criminal boastfully defending his profession.i hope you know that you are a thief,a robber.i know that at last your parents will weep concerning you if you dont repent;its not a curse,its fact
Re: Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2019
felaismyhero:
you are a disgrace to the black race; i hope that efcc catches you as early as possible.nigeria has become something else,a criminal boastfully defending his profession.i hope you know that you are a thief,a robber.i know that at last your parents will weep concerning you if you dont repent;its not a curse,its fact
mumu.. Only guns and bombs can hurt me not mere words of asocietal misfit, a degenerate, a bastarrrrdddddd, a retarded slowpoke that even a used menstrual pad has more savage value than him... Ur inability to make up in life is the reason why I won't curse u because u are better off dead... And ur parents knows too hence the reason they never wasted their time on u...

Just because I cautioned diz moo moo to address issues from neutral angle he has seen a fraudulent person everyone must talk ignorantly if he doesn't want to be call Yahoo.. Smh.. U go tire before u kpuff.. Ewu merije

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.