Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri (12383 Views)

Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / The Virtue Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan And Lailatul Qodr / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Lukgaf(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power is a great and powerful night that is better than a 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).

[img]https://2.bp..com/-uCsHnNEAk-o/Ufkl5Ot7UxI/AAAAAAAAAf0/QuL5L2QOsfc/s1600/Laylatul_Qadr_Dua.jpg[/img]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by FreemanUYB(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2019
Ramadan tread !!! cut it I repeat cut it!!!
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2019
Jazakumulaha ayran

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by simplykul: 10:00am On May 24, 2019
May Allah accept our Dua and acts of Ibadah in this month of Ramadan and beyond. Jumaat Mubarak.

15 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2019
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by marvin906(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2019
Temple1288:
Prayers for more gboozaa!!

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by jaksmillioniar: 10:05am On May 24, 2019
wen I pray I pray as God lead me not like to recite as school poem I belong to Jesus foreva

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Coolgent(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2019
Allahu Akbar.
Op should please post some tips on how to stay awake and perform Ibadah with the last 10 days of Ramadan.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by oyinda1599(f): 10:09am On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
wen I pray I pray as God lead me not like to recite as school poem I belong to Jesus foreva
Is the mode of praying any business of yours. Practice ur Christianity in peace and stop meddling.

20 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by izaq: 10:12am On May 24, 2019
Jazakumullahu khayran. May Allah increase us in knowledge of deed and in eeman. Jumat Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Preshy561(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2019
I can't see our nairaland impoverished atheists flexing their muscles on Islamic thread. That's to say that they are only anti Christ not atheist.
Confused bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by okonja(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2019
Allahumma innaka `Afuwwun TuHibbul `Afwa Fa`fu `Annii.

'O Allah, you are the Forgiver, You love to forgive, so forgive me.'

7 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by kashman04(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2019
simplykul:

May Allah accept our Dua and acts of Ibadah in this month of Ramadan and beyond. Jumaat Mubarak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by jaksmillioniar: 10:27am On May 24, 2019
oyinda1599:
Is the mode of praying any business of yours. Practice ur Christianity in peace and stop meddling.
get lost are u happy to share hubby with oda women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by bewla(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2019
Allhamdulilai
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by muhazeen(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2019
May Almighty Allah let us witness the majesty night, Ameen

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Nobody: 11:23am On May 24, 2019
Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me

Ameeeeeeeen

3 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Gecoz: 11:27am On May 24, 2019
I simply click yes to that rubbish forcing people to accept Islam all in the name of comments. Another reason why I dislike this religion. To hell with that so called pig lover called Mohammed.

oyinda1599:

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by teniboss(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2019
Gecoz:
I simply click yes to that rubbish forcing people to accept Islam all in the name of comments. Another reason why I dislike this religion. To hell with that so called pig lover called Mohammed.

May Allah have Mercy on you...peace

2 Likes

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by pjecly: 11:46am On May 24, 2019
Gecoz:

If you are down already why do you want to go down again. Remember the day you will get result of your speech.

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Gecoz: 11:48am On May 24, 2019
May obatala forgive u too

[quote author=teniboss post=78674708][/quote]
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Gecoz: 11:49am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=pjecly post=78675033][/quote]

You and your family are down.. Oniranu oshi
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Robnectar(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:
I can't see our nairaland impoverished atheists flexing their muscles on Islamic thread. That's to say that they are only anti Christ not atheist.
Confused bunch.
hey, u be Muslim ? cool
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Translate(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2019

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by oyinda1599(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2019
Gecoz:

Is that all.... Okay bye.

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Lukgaf(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2019
see

Coolgent:
Allahu Akbar.
Op should please post some tips on how to stay awake and perform Ibadah with the last 10 days of Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Aliyukachim3: 1:23pm On May 24, 2019
oyinda1599:
Is the mode of praying any business of yours. Practice ur Christianity in peace and stop meddling. U said it all, May Allah forgive us
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
Gecoz:

Why is it paining you?
Na by force you must comment?

1 Like

Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Teejay510(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=simplykul post=78671651]May Allah accept our Dua and acts of Ibadah in this month of Ramadan and beyond. Jumaat Mubarak.[/quote

Amin
Re: Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri by Teejay510(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2019
IMAliyu:

Why is it paining you?
IMAliyu:

Why is it paining you?
IMAliyu:

Why is it paining you?

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha? / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / The True Treasure : I Went To Steal From Him, But He Stole From Me – Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.