Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital (325 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital by massmediang: 5:43pm On May 23, 2019
It was an unexpected nightmare forbade man and woman after they forgot their newborn baby in a taxi while returning from hospital shortly after baby’s delivery.
The parents got the fright of their lives in Germany after accidentally forgetting their newborn in the taxi taking them home from hospital.

Hamburg police said on Monday that the couple took the baby’s one-year-old sibling out of the car, paid the driver and said goodbye — then realised someone was missing as the taxi pulled away.
See details:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/05/23/parents-forget-newborn-baby-in-taxi-on-their-way-back-from-hospital/

Re: Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital by Kingosytex(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2019
this reminds me of the movie "dumebi-the dirty girl" starring mercy johnson, kenneth okonkwo

some parents can be very useless, the mother is more useless, what on earth could make her forget her own baby? so the baby is now too small to be forgotten?

well shaa, people dey o... me that can't even forget my phone...

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Boast Fertility That No One Has Told You. / When Is The Best Time For Marriage.? / Are You A Boss With Employee’s Coming To Work Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.