Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria (2739 Views)

Nokia 8.1 Android Pie Smartphone Launched: Price And Specs / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Appleā€™s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by CCnaija: 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
The Lenovo Z6 lite, also called Youth Edition is here. And there is a lot to be happy about. As a toned downed version of the Z6 Pro that was launched last month, the Z6 lite really gives consumers value for their money, as its price to specs ratio is impressive.

It features a triple rear camera, snapdragon 710 chipset, 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage.

Source:

Lenovo Z6 Lite Key Specs

Display: 6.39- inches DR10 LTPS with 1080 x 2340 pixels
Dimension: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.88 mm
Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 2.2GHz
RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
Rear camera: Triple 16MP + 8MP + 5MP camera
Front-facing camera: 16MP camera
Battery: 4050mAh
weight: 164g
Storage: (Micro SD card support up to 256GB)

See the Lenovo Z6 Lite Youth Edition Price here

Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by Nightwolf1: 6:31pm On May 23, 2019
I am putting my money here definitely. hope it wont exceed 65k?
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by abdeiz(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2019
Wow...the price is really cheap for these specs. Snapdragon 710 for 72k shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by dunsin125: 9:11pm On May 23, 2019
Nice one, I never knew lenovo still make phones o
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by amajato: 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by yak(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2019
CCnaija:
The Lenovo Z6 lite, also called Youth Edition is here. And there is a lot to be happy about. As a toned downed version of the Z6 Pro that was launched last month, the Z6 lite really gives consumers value for their money, as its price to specs ratio is impressive.

It features a triple rear camera, snapdragon 710 chipset, 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage.

Source: [url=https://www.ccnaija.com/?

Which do u recommend bw this redmi note 7? m=1]CCnaija[/url]

Lenovo Z6 Lite Key Specs

Display: 6.39- inches DR10 LTPS with 1080 x 2340 pixels
Dimension: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.88 mm
Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 2.2GHz
RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
Rear camera: Triple 16MP + 8MP + 5MP camera
Front-facing camera: 16MP camera
Battery: 4050mAh
weight: 164g
Storage: (Micro SD card support up to 256GB)

See the Lenovo Z6 Lite Youth Edition Price here
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by CCnaija: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=yak post=78918915][/quote]

Both the lenovo Youth edition and the Redmi Note 7 are great smartphone. You will not be making any mistake if you choose any one of them over the other.

However, I would consider popularity because the Redmi Note 7 have established some kind of 'Name' here in Nigeria. They have an office at computer village and there is even a thread here on Nairaland dedicated towards the smartphone.

So if something gets broken in the future you won't be left isolated, because replacement parts will easily be availability as there is a good chance you will come across users who have gone through the same thing and can get help

2 Likes

Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by OVA200(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
I've been secretly eyeing this phone Lenovo is giving Xiaomi a run for their money with their latest release.
Lenovo is back with a bang

1 Like

Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by yak(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
CCnaija:

Both the lenovo Youth edition and the Redmi Note 7 are great smartphone. You will not be making any mistake if you choose any one of them over the other.

However, I would consider popularity because the Redmi Note 7 have established some kind of 'Name' here in Nigeria. They have an office at computer village and there is even a thread here on Nairaland dedicated towards the smartphone.

So if something gets broken in the future you won't be left isolated, because replacement parts will easily be availability as there is a good chance you will come across users who have gone through the same thing and can get help

Thanks for ur time. I agree with u totally on Xiaomi. Let me wait small for the k20. Its a mad phone. I intend to keep whichever I buy for at least 3 yrs

4 Likes

Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by skyhighweb(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2019
i want old people edition, wetin d youth know apart from making noise online
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by Kingsean(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Nightwolf1:
I am putting my money here definitely. hope it wont exceed 65k?

64gb internal
4gb ram version is 57k
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by opegbola(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Kingsean:

64gb internal 4gb ram version is 57k
which onez5 lite or RN7
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by bigAG(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kingsean:

64gb internal
4gb ram version is 57k
Naah. It's way more than 57. Cheapest I've seen is 70grand on aliexpress
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by Yagazee: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kingsean:

64gb internal
4gb ram version is 57k
Any Nigerian store where someone can pick 1?
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by Kingsean(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Yagazee:
Any Nigerian store where someone can pick 1?

Nope. You have to order it
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by yak(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingsean:

64gb internal
4gb ram version is 57k

Which store?
I need am
Re: The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria by princetom1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
yak:

Which store?
I need am

I still need the phone?

(1) (Reply)

GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Telecommunication, Satellite And Wireless Technology In Nigeria / Idesigner-best Mobile Phone Photo Editor (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.