Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video (31028 Views)

Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration / How Ironsi, Gowon, Obasanjo Laid Foundation For Insecurity — Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

Nigerian Airways sold by Atikuchukwu to Obasanjo's godson. Thank God NNPC survived.

Nigeria Airways was basically dead by the time Obasanjo came back in 1999.

It was down to one aircraft and had massive debts and liabilities.

It was liquidated in 2001.

Infact Obasanjo was annoyed about it.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2019
antadiop2:

Mind explaining how ironsi was the most useless head of state?
Bear in mind he died with only 2500 naira of today’s money in his account showing he wasn’t a looter, one of our main problems is looting isn’t it ?

Bless

Well, he did bring in the unitary system of government and ended regionalism which is why some people don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Nobody: 8:25am On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:
He's now worshipped as a god
only by rastas
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by PETUK(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:
He's now worshipped as a god
He's a God
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by femolii: 9:20am On May 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
Before Yoruba people and there Fulani lord destroyed it.
Receive sense.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by BlackfireX: 9:40am On May 24, 2019
femolii:
Receive sense.

Femi receive sense.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Nobody: 10:14am On May 24, 2019
His Imperial Majesty...Emperor Haile Sellasie I.

Jah Rastafari til' Shiloh.

Conquering lion of the tribe of Israel.

Praises to the Holy Emmanuel I King Sellasie I

Jah Rastafari!

2 Likes

Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by kushercain: 10:39am On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you know how poor Ethiopia is today? undecided

That's a serious misconception. The west wants you to have that vision of Ethiopia with skinny naked children, dying of dehydration and holding up empty bowls, begging for food. Try and make some research...you'll be shocked.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2019
PETUK:

He's a God

So ur rasta?
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

That's a serious misconception. The west wants you to have that vision of Ethiopia with skinny naked children, dying of dehydration and holding up empty bowls, begging for food. Try and make some research...you'll be shocked.

Are you African? undecided
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by kushercain: 11:56am On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you African? undecided

Jamaican undecided
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

Jamaican undecided

Edited.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

Jamaican undecided

Liar, I went through your posts
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by kushercain: 12:20pm On May 24, 2019
1Sharon:

I knew it. You foreigners always assume the west is lying about Africa but Africans know it's the truth.

You can't tell me to research my own homeland.

Seriously Ethiopia is no longer the farming ravaged land of 30 years ago, the place has really transformed. Although there's still poverty and some bad aspects but it's definitely not as extreme as is always depicted by the media.

1Sharon:

Liar, I went through your posts

Lool! Should I show you my dreads? It's at waist length.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by anonimi: 12:21pm On May 24, 2019
RichBoy247:
Nigerian Airways sold by Atikuchukwu to Obasanjo's godson. Thank God NNPC survived.

Are you saying this out of ignorance or just doing propaganda lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

Seriously Ethiopia is no longer the farming ravaged land of 30 years ago, the place has really transformed. Although there's still poverty and some bad aspects but it's definitely not as extreme as is always depicted by the media.

Lool! Should I show you my dreads? It's at waist length.

You're not Jamaican, goodbye
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Manshoesq: 2:22pm On May 24, 2019
Strong generals
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by Henri8: 10:00am On May 29, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Sellasie, the greatest and last of the African Kings...
I think Gadaffi being crowned Africa's king of Kings was the last African king.
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by kushercain: 3:36pm On May 30, 2019
1Sharon:

You're not Jamaican, goodbye

Was born in Kingston...me no fall for no babylonian. Don't test a rastaman ohk?
Re: Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
kushercain:

Was born in Kingston...me no fall for no babylonian. Don't test a rastaman ohk?

So you were born in kingston? That doesn't make you Jamaican.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.