Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (58003 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2019
LustreChris:
Finals lost since 2014:
Messi: 7 Ronaldo: 1
Not everyone is a big game player. #CopaDelRey #BARVAL https:///LwRj8RqUbO

shocked shocked shocked
since football started in 2014
since 2014 goals-messi 313 ronaldo-294

trophies-messi 14 Ronaldo 11
oya

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

That award was fake and undeserving...that was blatter and platinis time... They acknowledged it as a mistake cos sneijder deserved it...sneijder won the treble, was named best player in the league, copa Italia and CL , also got to the final of the WC that yr, scoring 2 goals against Brazil to get to the final...lost 1.0 to Spain...and they criminally gave messi that cudnt score one goal in the WC ... That was the biggest ojoro in balon d'or history

blatter also acknowledged Ronaldo's 2013 balon do'r was a mistake

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by harjayi(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

yea u re right, kebbi is d best, i served der recently and i can attest to dat, even if u hav extra ppa u can save more dan dat.
good morning I am a PCM and I want to choose Kebbi State. Please how is the cost of leaving, Security, and transportation of the state. And again how much is the cost of transportation from Lagos to Kebbi state.
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Palmerbarry: 7:37am On May 26, 2019
If Man City hold this Barcelona team eehn, na straight 8 - 0 .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by tosinosam(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2019
Na wao..barca don turn bottlers las las...I hope they wake up and don't do this next season. They keep giving ronaldo crybabies and some trophyless Madrid words to say
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Banter1(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2019
kinzation:
My appreciation goes to MR JOSEPH YUSUF AKINTOYE
on NL. I received your alert. thanks so much
it really goes a long way. I'm blessed
God bless you tremendously. (Amen)

and to other Nairalanders I'm sorry for disturbing the thread.
thanks to you all
God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2019
Banter1:
God bless him.
Amen bro. and God bless you too.. many Lifesavers on N.L

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2019
harjayi:
good morning I am a PCM and I want to choose Kebbi State. Please how is the cost of leaving, Security, and transportation of the state. And again how much is the cost of transportation from Lagos to Kebbi state.
can't say but as regards the fare part down to Kebbi.
it shouldn't more than 7k
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by fredrickmyers(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2019
Omo dis same valencia wey arsenal bleep home n away... Football is truely kinda funny... D odd are quite different grin undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by BlackManta(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Bros, stop deceiving urself, Messi will win it hands down

qoute me in December

Win by which standard grin

Where have you been the last six years undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2019
BlackManta:

Win by which standard grin
Where have you been the last six years undecided

like I said , come back by December

vvd sef go slap u for saying he will win balon do'r

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by greypencils: 8:30am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

That award was fake and undeserving...that was blatter and platinis time... They acknowledged it as a mistake cos sneijder deserved it...sneijder won the treble, was named best player in the league, copa Italia and CL , also got to the final of the WC that yr, scoring 2 goals against Brazil to get to the final...lost 1.0 to Spain...and they criminally gave messi that cudnt score one goal in the WC ... That was the biggest ojoro in balon d'or history
It was that incident that started my dislike for Messi. I was so mad. I watched Sneijder and Milito doing their magic at Champions league, Sneidjer and Van persie at the world cup...and My guy won nothing, nothing at all. It was the biggest scam true true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by harjayi(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2019
kinzation:
can't say but as regards the fare part down to Kebbi.
it shouldn't more than 7k
thanks Bro
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Martinez39(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Will you shut up! Ronaldo's 2013 ballon d'or was well deserved. Ronaldo was a beast that year and outperformed Messi. Stop this rough play.

Cc. Cr7lomo

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Olawrites: 8:57am On May 26, 2019
kinzation:
Are you kidding me bro?

They came to our LG secretariat to lecture us.
even combined like 5 LGs and their Inspectors to lecture us and almost everybody paid 1k that day for registration.
so at the end its all a waste?
God!!!
Hope I've not wasted money like this?
A waste of time and money
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by viktor88: 8:58am On May 26, 2019
2dice01:
Story without you winning major tropy you can hardly win the award

Maybe if leo wins copa america
Spanish league not a major trophy??
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Will you shut up! Ronaldo's 2013 ballon d'or was well deserved. Ronaldo was a beast that year and outperformed Messi. Stop this rough play.

Cc. Cr7lomo

you are very stupid bro , sorry to say

go back and check ribery stats that very season then come back here

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Sicilyjoe: 9:16am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

No mind them, even nuer was ahead of Ronaldo that year
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 9:21am On May 26, 2019
dMetalist:

neymar left no tangible replacement....xavi and iniesta.....suarez flopped no replace ment

because the real G O A T is diong d work to cover dem all....dont u tink he deserves some accolade

am 4 u i think u shuld try ali express u myt see a good BRAIN.... Cause ave noticed d absence of brain and sense in all ur trashy comments whats d difference between and buhari almajiris supporters..ready to defend ur lord and savior cr7 has made u loss touch of football reality
ronaldos asslicker

Yh...he deserves some accolades true...but not the balon d'or...players hv carried weak teams in the past and they still dint get nominated for balon d'or cos their teams were still outperformed...

For goodness sake he was in a team that threw away a 3goal lead....and don't blame his team or coach...the blame should go to the forwards, messi inclusive cos they cudnt put just that one goal that was needed...it was the forwards that let that team down....it isnt easy defending at anfield...that's a team that hit 97 points in a highly competitive league this season... That was his opportunity to prove he is a genius and exceptional...just like ronaldo did when they almost threw away a 3.0 lead against juve... He stepped up as others were struggling...just like he also did against atletico... Messis first and only test in the CL came against Liverpool in the 2nd leg , but he failed to inspire the team... That guy is overrated... 12goals in the CL when ronaldo de fire 15 consecutively...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2019
Olawrites:
A waste of time and money
chai what do I do now? with some comments so far, think I'll reconsider taking that course
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Yh...he deserves some accolades true...but not the balon d'or...players hv carried weak teams in the past and they still dint get nominated for balon d'or cos their teams were still outperformed...

For goodness sake he was in a team that threw away a 3goal lead....and don't blame his team or coach...the blame should go to the forwards, messi inclusive cos they cudnt put just that one goal that was needed...it was the forwards that let that team down....it isnt easy defending at anfield...that's a team that hit 97 points in a highly competitive league this season... That was his opportunity to prove he is a genius and exceptional...just like ronaldo did when they almost threw away a 3.0 lead against juve... He stepped up as others were struggling...just like he also did against atletico... Messis first and only test in the CL came against Liverpool in the 2nd leg , but he failed to inspire the team... That guy is overrated... 12goals in the CL when ronaldo de fire 15 consecutively...

Messi overrated ??

you a hater bro

you think it's easy been compared with Pele and maradonna ??
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

No mind them, even nuer was ahead of Ronaldo that year

don't mind Dem

they can't deal with the fact that every football expert is biased towards messi
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 9:36am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Ronaldo was given the title in 2013 cos FIFA ( criminal blatter and platini) goofed in 2012... They again gave it to messi despite messi winning only the copa de Rey... on the grounds that he scored 91 goals in a season...but Ronaldo and Madrid wrestled the league away from Barca scoring a record 121 goals , record points 100...... Ronaldo was a beast that yr...but they still have it to messi , despite Ronaldo getting to the semis in the euros...

So the following season in 2013 Ronaldo then scored 78 goals in a full season... FIFA dint expect ronaldo to score that much , Barca won the league but FIFA had their hands tied cos they knew that the world over were now waiting for their excuse this time...so to safe face, they gave it to Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo was given the title in 2013 cos FIFA ( criminal blatter and platini) goofed in 2012... They again gave it to messi despite messi winning only the copa de Rey... on the grounds that he scored 91 goals in a season...but Ronaldo and Madrid wrestled the league away from Barca scoring a record 121 goals , record points 100...... Ronaldo was a beast that yr...but they still have it to messi , despite Ronaldo getting to the semis in the euros...

So the following season in 2013 Ronaldo then scored 78 goals in a full season... FIFA dint expect ronaldo to score that much , Barca won the league but FIFA had their hands tied cos they knew that the world over were now waiting for their excuse this time...so to safe face, they gave it to Ronaldo

lame excuse

ribery deserved it more

2010 and 2013 was robbery
EOD
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 9:54am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Then y did they also give it to messi in 2012...while he only won copa de Rey ...
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Messi overrated ??

you a hater bro

you think it's easy been compared with Pele and maradonna ??

Only foolish people compare him with those icons... Messi and Cruyff na the same level... Messi no reach cr7 ... football ain't about dribbles and dazzles ...it's about making a difference when it matters the most ... Klopp was sensational this season in the league...only lost one game...but guardiola was better than him even after loosing 4... That's cos guardiola win when it mattered the most... U Hvnt won one title outside Spain since 2015 4yrs going to 5 and u dare compare him with those icons... U wanna use someone that only performs in one league in in career as the greatest... someone that represents one of the most dreaded national teams( Argentina) and still can't win a trophy with them...if he can't inspire Argentina to a trophy or a Barca without an iniesta or Xavi to a trophy, then he is overrated

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

lame excuse

ribery deserved it more

2010 and 2013 was robbery
EOD

Based on ur argument...2012 was also a robbery...so messi no suppose win pass 3... 2018 was also a robbery cos modric dint deserve it...if not for Ronaldo...modric would hv won nothing that season
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Only foolish people compare him with those icons... Messi and Cruyff na the same level... Messi no reach cr7 ... football ain't about dribbles and dazzles ...it's about making a difference when it matters the most ... Klopp was sensational this season in the league...only lost one game...but guardiola was better than him even after loosing 4... That's cos guardiola win when it mattered the most... U Hvnt won one title outside Spain since 2015 4yrs going to 5 and u dare compare him with those icons... U wanna use someone that only performs in one league in in career as the greatest... someone that represents one of the most dreaded national teams( Argentina) and still can't win a trophy with them...if he can't inspire Argentina to a trophy or a Barca without an iniesta or Xavi to a trophy, then he is overrated

Pele and maradonna are all obsessed with Messi why??

he is the only threat to their GOAT status

cr7 isn't even as good as el phenomenon
he is just another Henry , drogba

Messi is god

sorry bro
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Then y did they also give it to messi in 2012...while he only won copa de Rey ...

oga Messi broke the world's record of scoring 91 fuxking goals in a calendar year , 73 in a season and 50 laliga goals and having 28 assists
no one can ever match that record

are u sick ??
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by mhosman(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Based on ur argument...2012 was also a robbery...so messi no suppose win pass 3... 2018 was also a robbery cos modric dint deserve it...if not for Ronaldo...modric would hv won nothing that season

cry harder bro

so na drogba for win am ?? abi Torres
abi ramires hahaha
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2019
Mcquine:

You and that FRAUD should get lost!

I'm talking about a Genius of the game you're mentioning trash.

Don't ever mention me again. angry
yen yen yen sour loser.....all I know that no ballon d or for Barcelona this year.....deal with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2016 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.