Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 (21670 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by wink2015(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Hon Hakeem Bamgbola is the Vice Chairman Lagos Central Senatorial District of the All Progressives Congress (APC). In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, the former State Secretary of the party speaks on developments in Lagos State and other issues of national interests. Excerpts:

The governor- elect of Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will be sworn-in in few days’ time. What are your expectations from him?

The expectations from our party members and Lagosians as a whole is that we want developments that will take the economy of Lagos state to the next level. We all know that it is the third largest economy in Africa. I believe that with the coming on board of Sanwo-Olu, Lagos might attain the top spot in the economy of Africa. There are lots of expectations in all sectors because what I consider as priority may not be the thing that matters to you. However everybody wants a state that is secured, cleaner and economically viable. I know that Sanwo-Olu will deliver on all the promises he has made. I will appeal to Lagosians to give him their cooperation so that he can perform to the expectations of all.

Governor Nasir El- Rufai of Kaduna recently came to Lagos and said there is need to retire political godfathers in Lagos. What is your take on that?

I don’t know how many godfathers he has retired in Kaduna because he never mentioned their names. He only said that he has retired all the godfathers in Kaduna state. We know that Lagos is a peculiar state and we have the leadership that guides us which has been there for us for a long time. I will only say El- Rufai is playing to the gallery. He can’t do anything about the leadership in Lagos state and we still believe in the leadership of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as our father and leader in APC, who, as governor from 1999 to 2007 laid the foundation for the Lagos of today.

Why do you think it has been difficult for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to win the governorship election in Lagos since 1999?

It is because of the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu. He is leader that embraces everyone. He is a man with a large heart. No matter your gravity of sin, when you are remorseful and you come back to him, he forgives easily and he will even give you a greater role to play in the party. I can cite several examples in the past and present to back up this. In fact, some of our members who angrily decamped to PDP, having realised that they are in political wilderness in PDP, they came back to APC and today, they are still playing key roles in the party. Also, he doesn’t take unilateral decision. If there are serious issues in the party that needs to be addressed, Asiwaju will table it before the Governors Advisory Council (GAC). He is also accessible to everybody, irrespective of your position in the party. He is a leader who is full of empathy and will inconvenience himself to make others comfortable. That is one of the things that distinguish Asiwaju Tinubu from other leaders in the country. That is why we are like a united family in APC and we have always recorded resounding victories in the governorship and other elections conducted from 1999 till date.

What are your expectations from President Buhari as he will also begin his second term in few days’ time?

My appeal to the President is that we need to do more. He did well in his first term and that is why appreciate Nigerians renewed his mandate but he can still do more. I am glad the theme of his second term is ‘Next Level’ whereby he has promised to consolidate on the gains recorded in his first term. Also, he needs to improve on the economy. If we are sincere, the economy is not that stable for now. On his cabinet, those he will be bringing on board now must be people of vision who believe in his agenda and are ready to make sacrifices to ensure all the goals are met.

There are rumours that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu might contest the presidential election in 2023. Do you think he has what it takes to govern the country?

Like you said, it is still speculations but the general belief among Nigerians is that based on his records in Lagos State, if we can have someone like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as President, Nigeria will benefit a lot from his leadership. People know him as visionary leader, a highly detribalised Nigerian who has a wide network across the country. They also know that he is a leader who has a knack for identifying talents and also believes in grooming new set of leaders many of whom are holding key positions in the country today. We are hopeful that in 2023, the presidency will be zoned to the South- West and if he indicates interest in contesting, I am hopeful that all over the country, Nigerians will troop out to elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as president of this country.

https://www.independent.ng/why-lagos-apc-is-united-under-tinubus-leadership-bamgbola/

Tinubu don dey use his kinsmen dey do underground campaign.

What happend to Osinbanjo?

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by KosyJerry(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2019
Thank God Am off this country before that happens...
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by paully005(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2019
Asiwaju Ahmed bola Tinudu...don start campaign be that dey here the wail...he only need to plant feminism gbajabiamila as the rep...case closed
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Chidex50(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2019
RTSC:
Lol
Not gonna happen. Nigerians are not that stupid.
MY BROTHER NIGERIANS ARE MORE STUPID NOW OOO!
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by octavian(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2019
Without reading this disturbing post, if we keep watching these hoodlums come out to speak then we might soon have there a Nigeria. I just can't phantom what Tinubu has to offer Nigerians, I'm Yoruba but this is not the leadership we are craving for in this nation. NEXT PLS
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by BlackBaron: 9:35am On May 24, 2019
Says one eating crumbs from his table...

Criminal despot, grand looter.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by lequama10: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
Jones4190:
Each time I hear people, majorly the lgbo say negative things about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I laugh. I have never met him, neither is he feeding me. But I have been able to study him like a book and see the qualities of a good leader in him. No amount of O to gee can stop Tinubu. Except God
Certainly, Tinubu will have his shortcomings. But his critic is not perfect. Don't hate Tinubu. Learn a lesson from him. The lesson below...
Amongst the current politicians, no one is as visionary as Tinubu. If Lagos is working and exemplary amongst all the states in Nigeria, it has the visionary foundation and supervision of Tinubu.The lgbo who has no single significant leader can say anything about Tinubu. It's a free world. Talk is free. But listen to me, anyday, anytime, I will certainly buy any of his authored books on leadership... and raising leaders.
Leaders have no two assignments but raising new leaders. This is the power of Tinubu. You can't destroy a leader who has raised more leaders, even if that person is your worst enemy. You can't eliminate him unless you remove the solid men around him. Leaders such like...
* Prof Yemi Osinbajo (Tinubu's Attorney General now Vice President).
* Kayode Fayemi (former Minister for Solid Minerals now Ekiti Governor).
* Babatunde Fashola (Two-time Governor and now a Minister).
* Lai Mohammed ... Tinubu's Chief of Staff now Minister for Information
* Babatunde Fowler (Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue).
* Senator Adeleke Mamora ... Speaker of Lagos House of Assembly under Tinubu now Managing Director of the National Inland Waterways Authority
* Akinwunmi Ambode (Accountant under Tinubu now Lagos State Governor)
* Muiz Banire ( Tinubu's commissioner now Chairman AMCON).
* Adeola Rahman Ipaye (Deputy Chief of Staff to the President).
* Ben Akabueze (Tinubu's commissioner now Special Adviser to the President on National Planning).
* Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Former TV Presenter to Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora)
* Babafemi Ojudu (Special Adviser to the President on political Matters).
* Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire (Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals).
* Rauf Aregbesola... Tinubu's commissioner now Former Governor, Osun State
* Adegboyega Oyetola, governor Osun state
* Akeredolu, Ondo governor sourced his politics from Tinubu
* Bayo Onanuga (DG News Agency of Nigeria)
The list is endless. Scores of Senators, House of Rep members, Civil Servants, even some Traditional Rulers, etc. The current leadership of Nigeria under Mohammadu Buhari is largely a creation of Tinubu. Please show me anybody from Ojukwu, chuba Okadgbo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Peter Obi, Jonathan to Buhari who has produced men as Tinubu.
Overtime Tinubu cultivated and placed his men in position of influence, thereby building a solid block of loyal leaders within his network. His godfatherism may look odd to many, but you can't deny his leadership. Tinubu did not just build men outside his home, he built his wife also,
Those who think it is their duty to destroy Tinubu, just as some did to Awolowo between 60s and 80s should be ready to first destroy the solid men he has built.
Learn this lesson my friend: in all your aspirations and dealings with men, build others. Build leaders and the men you build will build your legacy. Tinubu is a mere human being, like all of us. But when a man does well, let us acknowledge it, praise him and give thanks to God for him.
This is my view. It is not a must you agree with me...
Let us read this view and compare with political leaders in lgbo land. Let them name those they brought up so we can see. Thanks
kudos bruv, you could have used this little time of yours in writing to do something better, Time Is money, so sure you know the igbos encomium and praise poetry"hatred and support for failure" for me with the igbo not supporting Tinubu only equates victory for the man.. their support only destroys a man ambitions. Though for me I will play a card of pyo instead of Tinubu but any of the 2 is a progress to sw..

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by jimi4us: 9:37am On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course Bola Tinubu will make a good president.

Yes, no doubt about that, he's a good president of afonjaland
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2019
oyatz:
But that was what you said about Buhari in 2015 and 2019.
I

so what you are saying now is "Nigerians are a very stupid people "
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by jrusky(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2019
Ok Hakeem we've heard you. Thanks.

Next........
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by lereinter(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2019
That may be true

Idiots came together and voted for buhari,

Tinubu can't be worse than Buhari, infact no southern candidate can be worse than Buhari.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by hisexcellency34: 9:39am On May 24, 2019
If Atiku decides not to contest in 2023, then I will vote for Tinibu or Osinbajo
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by wanger50(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2019
Where will you drop Osinbajo who enjoys national popularity against Tinubu's Lagos dominance?Nigeria has no room for billionaire politicians,the likes of Atiku and co.Where did Tinubu get all the monies he used in establishing his chain of mega businesses including TVC,Nation newspapers and so on?Osinbanjo is our man up north and enjoys Buhari's backing too.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by VULCAN(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2019
I would have given your contribution 5 stars because you made some highly valid points but then you destroyed it by the last 2 lines as it showed your tribal sentiment which is hatred for the Igbo. So let's put it at two stars.

El rufai who gave Tinubu a Fatality (Mortal Kombat) insult two weeks ago is a leader. So how come you did not mention Hausa? Is it only Igbos that distrust Tinubu?

When Oba of Lagos was threatening Igbos, what did Tinubu say?

I read a post here a few days back where someone was saying that Yoruba leaders are scared of insulting Hausas and gave an example of how El rufai insulted Tinubu and the response was deafening silence.

But if it was an Igbo leader there would have been a robust reply

Jones4190:
Each time I hear people, majorly the lgbo say negative things about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I laugh. I have never met him, neither is he feeding me. But I have been able to study him like a book and see the qualities of a good leader in him. No amount of O to gee can stop Tinubu. Except God
Certainly, Tinubu will have his shortcomings. But his critic is not perfect. Don't hate Tinubu. Learn a lesson from him. The lesson below...
Amongst the current politicians, no one is as visionary as Tinubu. If Lagos is working and exemplary amongst all the states in Nigeria, it has the visionary foundation and supervision of Tinubu.The lgbo who has no single significant leader can say anything about Tinubu. It's a free world. Talk is free. But listen to me, anyday, anytime, I will certainly buy any of his authored books on leadership... and raising leaders.
Leaders have no two assignments but raising new leaders. This is the power of Tinubu. You can't destroy a leader who has raised more leaders, even if that person is your worst enemy. You can't eliminate him unless you remove the solid men around him. Leaders such like...
* Senator Adeleke Mamora ... Speaker of Lagos House of Assembly under Tinubu now Managing Director of the National Inland Waterways Authority
* Ben Akabueze (Tinubu's commissioner now Special Adviser to the President on National Planning).
* Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Former TV Presenter to Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora)
* Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire (Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals).
The list is endless. Scores of Senators, House of Rep members, Civil Servants, even some Traditional Rulers, etc. The current leadership of Nigeria under Mohammadu Buhari is largely a creation of Tinubu. Please show me anybody from Ojukwu, chuba Okadgbo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Peter Obi, Jonathan to Buhari who has produced men as Tinubu.
Overtime Tinubu cultivated and placed his men in position of influence, thereby building a solid block of loyal leaders within his network. His godfatherism may look odd to many, but you can't deny his leadership. Tinubu did not just build men outside his home, he built his wife also,
Those who think it is their duty to destroy Tinubu, just as some did to Awolowo between 60s and 80s should be ready to first destroy the solid men he has built.
Learn this lesson my friend: in all your aspirations and dealings with men, build others. Build leaders and the men you build will build your legacy. Tinubu is a mere human being, like all of us. But when a man does well, let us acknowledge it, praise him and give thanks to God for him.
Let us read this view and compare with political leaders in lgbo land. Let them name those they brought up so we can see. Thanks
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by able20(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2019
Mraphel:

Call him whatever you want but his your potential president.
Only You Areaboys and NURTWU Lagos branch will vote for Tinubu.
Other SW states will not.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by femolii: 9:44am On May 24, 2019
Tinubu can become nigeri president without 5% I know that.

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Fogman(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2019
Don't know why we are playing God. 2023 is a very long G time and anything, I mean anything can happen before then
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by yemiyemi: 9:45am On May 24, 2019
osscarr:
because tinubu is the messiah that will turn Nigeria to US right?

well, I won't doubt u because Nigerians are full of surprises

if Buhari can win reelection in Nigeria, anything is possible

The point is that, it is on record that Tinubu has done brilliantly well in terms of his leadership quality style and laying a formidable foundation of development in present Lagos which had been a reference point as far as his capacity to perform is concerned...He has also succeeded in raising formidable and quality set of leaders to assume various leadership positions both in Lagos State and Nigeria in general based on merit and capacity without recourse to ethnic or religion affiliations...

Yes, he might not turn Nigeria to US but will definitely make a great impact in transforming Nigeria fro present state to a better one...IF he eventually declare his intention to run for No 1 position in Nigeria...
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by bid4rich(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2019
Comedians everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Bucknor79(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2019
Lwkmd...... until den
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by TheBeat: 9:52am On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Well I don't like engage on argument that will not fetch me anything but I hate people blackmail another person Because of personal gain.
Many of you guys shouting Tinubu corrupt Efcc boss asked you guys to forward a letter that show financial recklessness of Tinubu, despite he was probed by former president Olusegun Obasanjo ,Tinubu was acquitted of all charges leveled against him.
However a journalist asked Magu when he will probe Tinubu on allegations bordering on the source of his wealth since he left office as governor of Lagos in 2007, have dominated grapevine and beer parlour chatter for decades.The allegations remain unproven, however.
Magu said he can only act on allegations contained in a petition, and not on hearsay.

And then he challenged the journalist to forward him a petition containing Tinubu’s alleged dubious dealings and illicit accumulation of wealth.

“You know what? If you are really interested, write a petition and see whether magu won’t act. Go and write a petition and substantiate in the petition and find out if he won’t act.
You are so pathetic. They all have petitions against them. The president decides on which one to activate. Probing who ever falls out with presidency is just hypocritical. What was bullion van doing in his house few days to election. We need likes of Ribadu that jailed his boss and other key stakeholders in PDP like Bode George.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by TempleHouse: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
Not only will Nigerians troop out enmasse to elect Tinubu, I'm aware some political gladiators in the SS and SE are canvassing to change the constitution so that Tinubu will rule for 3 terms.
They knew that will favour Igbo Nation to realise their ambition.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by otosa(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
As a Yoruba guy, I will not vote for Tinubu. Just because of his personal selfish interest, he denied the restructuring and we in southwest are also waiting for him comes 2023. Even if Owo, I mean "Baba in Ikene" was alive, he will never be part of this scam system so called Unity system and a true Omo Yoruba Atata should not be part of it.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by autonomous22: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
so Tinubu dey serious about dis president stuff
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by ajayiopy: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Hon Hakeem Bamgbola is the Vice Chairman Lagos Central Senatorial District of the All Progressives Congress (APC). In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, the former State Secretary of the party speaks on developments in Lagos State and other issues of national interests. Excerpts:

The governor- elect of Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will be sworn-in in few days’ time. What are your expectations from him?

The expectations from our party members and Lagosians as a whole is that we want developments that will take the economy of Lagos state to the next level. We all know that it is the third largest economy in Africa. I believe that with the coming on board of Sanwo-Olu, Lagos might attain the top spot in the economy of Africa. There are lots of expectations in all sectors because what I consider as priority may not be the thing that matters to you. However everybody wants a state that is secured, cleaner and economically viable. I know that Sanwo-Olu will deliver on all the promises he has made. I will appeal to Lagosians to give him their cooperation so that he can perform to the expectations of all.

Governor Nasir El- Rufai of Kaduna recently came to Lagos and said there is need to retire political godfathers in Lagos. What is your take on that?

I don’t know how many godfathers he has retired in Kaduna because he never mentioned their names. He only said that he has retired all the godfathers in Kaduna state. We know that Lagos is a peculiar state and we have the leadership that guides us which has been there for us for a long time. I will only say El- Rufai is playing to the gallery. He can’t do anything about the leadership in Lagos state and we still believe in the leadership of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as our father and leader in APC, who, as governor from 1999 to 2007 laid the foundation for the Lagos of today.

Why do you think it has been difficult for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to win the governorship election in Lagos since 1999?

It is because of the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu. He is leader that embraces everyone. He is a man with a large heart. No matter your gravity of sin, when you are remorseful and you come back to him, he forgives easily and he will even give you a greater role to play in the party. I can cite several examples in the past and present to back up this. In fact, some of our members who angrily decamped to PDP, having realised that they are in political wilderness in PDP, they came back to APC and today, they are still playing key roles in the party. Also, he doesn’t take unilateral decision. If there are serious issues in the party that needs to be addressed, Asiwaju will table it before the Governors Advisory Council (GAC). He is also accessible to everybody, irrespective of your position in the party. He is a leader who is full of empathy and will inconvenience himself to make others comfortable. That is one of the things that distinguish Asiwaju Tinubu from other leaders in the country. That is why we are like a united family in APC and we have always recorded resounding victories in the governorship and other elections conducted from 1999 till date.

What are your expectations from President Buhari as he will also begin his second term in few days’ time?

My appeal to the President is that we need to do more. He did well in his first term and that is why appreciate Nigerians renewed his mandate but he can still do more. I am glad the theme of his second term is ‘Next Level’ whereby he has promised to consolidate on the gains recorded in his first term. Also, he needs to improve on the economy. If we are sincere, the economy is not that stable for now. On his cabinet, those he will be bringing on board now must be people of vision who believe in his agenda and are ready to make sacrifices to ensure all the goals are met.

There are rumours that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu might contest the presidential election in 2023. Do you think he has what it takes to govern the country?

Like you said, it is still speculations but the general belief among Nigerians is that based on his records in Lagos State, if we can have someone like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as President, Nigeria will benefit a lot from his leadership. People know him as visionary leader, a highly detribalised Nigerian who has a wide network across the country. They also know that he is a leader who has a knack for identifying talents and also believes in grooming new set of leaders many of whom are holding key positions in the country today. We are hopeful that in 2023, the presidency will be zoned to the South- West and if he indicates interest in contesting, I am hopeful that all over the country, Nigerians will troop out to elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as president of this country.

https://www.independent.ng/why-lagos-apc-is-united-under-tinubus-leadership-bamgbola/
I cannt vote for TUNUBU,am a Yoruba man but I cannt cope with his type of leadership style
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by daveP(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2019
Wait so religion is beginning to look like the decider of who leads Nigeria?

Obj 8yrs=Christian
Yar Adua 3yrs=Muslim
Gej=7yrs Christian
Buhari=8yrs Muslim
Tinubu?? =4yrs Muslim

Abegi

I don taya.

Personally, Tinubu is wasting his brown teeth time. Simple!!
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by gbagyiza: 10:14am On May 24, 2019
For God sake Nigerians r preparing for another old man. Nigeria seat of power is gotten base on how manipulative of the system one is, not on qualification stand. If you r a thief, or you have not been in the four corners of the class room, or you have dead brain n u can manipulate the political structures, u r already the president. How can Nigerian flourish in a system were well qualified persons r blocked from becoming d number one citizen.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nmamdi Kanu

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by abubkhr: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
Let get there first 2023 is a long time
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by ORIJIN201(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2019
Jones4190:
Does well on what exactly? I've lived in lagos all my life because I was born here. Yes, lagos is better than other states I've been to. But with the money lagos is earning, it should be doing better. He raised leaders, I agree with you. But what kind of leaders did he raise? Liars, thieves and heartless bunch. So what what do you expect me to think of him? A saint? You see, in life, change is always constant. Change is time, and physics has proved it. Its only a matter of time. The day Nigerians set religion and tribe aside is when the game is over. But the question is when? I'm not sure its anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.