Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 (21680 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by vinokeys: 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
The DIGITAL MARKETING UNLIMITED1.0(Lagos Edition) Training workshop comes up this saturday - 25th May. Upgrade your skills today, sign-up NOW! www.jvecsolutions.com.ng/news

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 24, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol... Your hypocrisy stinks. grin

As if the only sin of Tinubu to a flat.head like you is not being a Yoruba man. cool

You guys just throw tribal lines when you have no response.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by fx45(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2019
Esseite:
Buhari was elected on the mantra of Integrity and corruption, Atiku was called "Atiku"

what is the mantra Tinubu is coming under?
Lets keep the bullion vans busy.Thief-nubu for 2023
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 24, 2019
Tinubu showed his hand too early. He wouldn't even get the APC ticket, let alone win the presidency.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by rolams(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2019
Tell this one say day don break! Too much sleep is bad!!
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On May 24, 2019
What if he gets It? Will heavens fall?

Hedonini:
Tinubu showed his hand too early. He wouldn't even get the APC ticket, let alone win the presidency.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What if he gets It? Will heavens fall?

If Ganduje the bribe master gets it, will the heavens fall?
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by silaswills01(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
Mraphel:
Call him whatever you want but his your potential president.
oduduwa republic abi undecided
Mraphel:
Call him whatever you want but his your potential president.
oduduwa republic abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by owila4luv(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2019
thunder fire you and your generation
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by 5starMan: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
Mraphel:

He's Tinubu Igbo? How do u know he will have issues with him if Igbo? You aren't talking sence
I'm Igbo I will vote Tinubu if he contest against Fulani or Hausa.
So after reading my comment,this is what you could come up with.Seems your grasp of English expression is below par. I don't care whether u are Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.Moreover,that you are Igbo doesn't give u the leeway to being rational and that fact does not in any way invalidate my opinion on Tinubu.
I am looking at Tinubu as a potential candidate,not as a Yoruba. Mr defender support your Tinubu,its your right but don't shove in our throat.Since your thinking is about regional aliance, know it that they will not support you when it's between you vs Hausa/fulani even if you offer them a savior as a candidate.They would rather suffer hardship as they doing presently just to spite other forward thinking Nigerians all because they want to position themselves to vie for the presidency,have power just for the sake of it.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by suremanpatriot: 2:10am On May 25, 2019
Did Tinubu tell you he wants to be president? He is far more than that. sad
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
Have you asked everybody in Nigeria outside Yorubaland to arrive at this conclusion?

Isn't that the reasons for conducting elections to determine who the citizens want?.. Tinubu should contest and damn all consequences.

Great men take bold steps with calculated risks and stand by it.

Average men take bold steps but chickens because of distractions (e.g emotional ranting
by somepeople on social media)

Unsuccessful men avoid taking bold steps

RTSC:

There was a possibility buhari would win. We all knew that.
He has massive support in the north.

Nobody likes tinubu except in Yoruba land.
Re: Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 by badesco(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
Though Asiwaju is very vast in politics and master of the game but he is not widely accepted in the south west, so that alone is an impediment to his ambition. I think somebody like Oshibajo is still preferred. And Will the north vote for him? No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.