Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child (42054 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by kaen1317: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
Davido and Wizkid will like this news.

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by simple250: 10:19am On May 24, 2019
THE REAL GOAT grin

More sperm to your GBOLA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2019
francescainnoce:
Misplaced priorities.

My stance remains: the degree to which the concept, meaning and premise of co-parenting are misconstructed, very soon children will start identifying and calling their parents, co-father and co-mother.

I am not judging but certainly, this is not a responsible character from a figure supposedly termed "celebrity" and ought to be celebrated. Well to his tenth oh his Israel.

I wonder what goes through their mind (men who father children with many women): I honestly would wonder WHAT THEY TELL THEMSELVES when the cotton is down, lights turned off, no weed and no drug, no alcohol; just them and their thoughts!

Damn
Our ancestors did it...were they irresponsible too
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Pablonkor: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
Ask him now to define LEGEND undecided

He'll start telling us Long Stories grin grin
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Biggers82(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2019
Legend my foot
Can you imagine this two He-goats moving about getting insensitive ladies pregnant and the are calling themselves Legends what a Nonsense Cathedral....

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Akam2019: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
pls my brothers and sisters i need financial help to start something in my life, since a retired soldier enters our house and killed my father and mother i suffered so much, that happend in ikot ntuen oruk anam L.G.A. in Akwa ibom state. please help me 3063966108 first bank
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Myself2(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2019
Now I understand why Lilian Esoro had to leave this he goat

4 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 10:27am On May 24, 2019
luminouz:

Our ancestors also properly married the women , and they all lived under one roof...and the kids saw their dad every day.

Not this one where one is in Lagos, one is in UK, one is in Abidjan, etc....while dad is in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by rhythyson: 10:27am On May 24, 2019
IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

But dem say na Legend/.......na dem

4 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2019
See ubi cheap polo
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2019
grin
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2019
tactius:

Our ancestors also properly married the women , and they all lived under one roof...and the kids saw their dad every day.

Not this one where one is in Lagos, one is in UK, one is in Abidjan, etc....while dad is in Abuja.
Nice point bro...I was talking of marrying the women!!!
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by encryptjay(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2019
It's a good thing his wife left him.

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ebilomaofficial1: 10:34am On May 24, 2019
and why is the shape of davido's head like that? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 10:34am On May 24, 2019
luminouz:

Nice point bro...I was talking of marrying the women!!!

I see. Thanks.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by obontami: 10:34am On May 24, 2019
This guy cray bruh. Someone have to stop him.

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2019
ibkayee:
People go on about ’oloshos’ but there’s also nothing more off-putting than a guy slanging his dick around carelessly to the point of getting MULTIPLE different women pregnant. Yuck

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can make guys have multiple baby mamas but this franklin own be like sey nah im hobby be that.

Not a good thing at all.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ngwababe(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2019
Men sef! grin
Chief Daddy cheesy
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Suelove(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2019
Ìgbẹ̀yìn ló máa yé olóòkú àdá.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Realist1(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2019
You see why I said Tonto Dikeh should keep quiet. There are other celebrities with marital problems,she blew her own out of proportion.She even turned the guy to the victim.Whatever the problem is,time will tell.

People where wondering why Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro's marriage crashed.Lilian just kept quiet about it, thanks to her royal gorgousness.Now the answer is here,the guy was a serial woman impregnator and eventually a serial father.Lilian couldn't just accept that kind of husband then she took off with speed.

Ubi Frankling don't waste your talent,you should work at a fertility clinic as a surrogate father.However your shortness and maybe seeming dullness could deter a lot of the women from choosing you because they wouldn't want to give birth to a child that will inherit all these traits.

3 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by vioment: 10:41am On May 24, 2019
When ubi begin barking and howling with the dogs on the streets, no surprise because im be dog.

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2019
Gross Irresponsiblity On his part.

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by frugal(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
he won't realize the mistake he is making now..till he grows old...four children from four different women you are not married to.. I wonder if these people reason at all.....see Davido hailing him..birds of same feathers
They would grow up to detest him no matter how much money or time he spends with them. Every child deserves a stable home...wake up every morning to see your mommy and daddy happy in the same house. That's one of the best gifts you can give your child besides education and all the other usuals.

3 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ibkayee(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can make guys have multiple baby mamas but this franklin own be like sey nah im hobby be that.

Not a good thing at all.
Only circumstances beyond your control would be a case of rape or sperm theft, spare me abeg lol

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Biggers82(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
These guys don't know what a condom is...

Believe me
Legend my foot
Can you imagine this two He-goats moving about getting insensitive ladies pregnant and the are calling themselves Legends what a Nonsense Cathedral....

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Thalinzrcng: 10:52am On May 24, 2019
omonla10:
Tuface is a learner.if this guy was a charger

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by trapQ: 10:53am On May 24, 2019
Our ancestors didn't get women pregnant outside wedlock.
luminouz:

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nyamuriflathead: 10:56am On May 24, 2019
Biggers82:

Legend my foot

Insensitive ladies u say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.