Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child (42055 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by trapQ: 10:59am On May 24, 2019
And circumstances beyond control can't make women have multiple baby daddies.

Listen there is no circumstances beyond control of anything here. Anyone with multiple babies from different partners outside wedlock is promiscuous and irresponsible.
Toks2008:

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can make guys have multiple baby mamas but this franklin own be like sey nah im hobby be that.

Not a good thing at all.

3 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by shogsman(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2019
To think he’s educated undecided undecided
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
See ubi cheap polo
Because its plain doesn't mean its cheap..
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Erolow(f): 11:03am On May 24, 2019
The guy nah really legend.

See below if interested in free digital marketing training
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2019
dairykidd:

Because its plain doesn't mean its cheap..
Not because it's plain but the way its sewn and the shape.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by MissJoy29(f): 11:08am On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can make guys have multiple baby mamas but this franklin own be like sey nah im hobby be that.

Not a good thing at all.
Hi...long time. There was a time I needed to ask you something & I gave you a mention but you didn't reply.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Sconty09(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2019
Amagite2:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, is expecting his fourth child with the fourth woman, a U.S-based Nigerian business woman, Sandra Iheuwa.
The baby is expected to arrive anytime soon.

SInger Davido reacted to the news calling Ubi a 'Legend'.

Last month, he welcomed his 3rd child with his South African former staff, Nicola Siyo.

Ubi has a child with his ex-wife, actress Lilian Esoro, and another with a U.S. based lady, who has his first daughter.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/legend-davido-reacts-to-ubi-franklin-expecting-his-4th-child-with-the-4th-woman.html

No matter how much wealth he has, he will look back and regret all his actions in few years. You can quote me, this is from experience. He doesn't make sense. This is one of Nigerian elites who are positioning themselves as youth leaders and role models for others. I cry for Nigeria, typically Nigerian mentality. I'm not against having lot of children but don't have them scattered with multiple women and divided around the world, out of your reach. What do I know sef?

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by balonaija(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2019
hm
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On May 24, 2019
Ubi issa goal cool

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by tosinosam(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2019
Omo dis one na Ronaldo o..u don collect anoda league abi...keep breaking records..make am 5 next month make e be back 2 back grin
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by 4Mea: 11:34am On May 24, 2019
I believe his ancestors will be proud grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by JoeOdion(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2019
And there my friends is how more than 200 people were misled by a fake account for a nothing artist
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
Our ancestors didn't get women pregnant outside wedlock.
*sighs*
U just won't lemme rest eh? cheesy
Read ur past posts...u have some anger issues babe! kiss
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
Sconty09:

No matter how much wealth he has, he will look back and regret all his actions in few years. You can quote me, this is from experience. He doesn't make sense. This is one of Nigerian elites who are positioning themselves as youth leaders and role models for others. I cry for Nigeria, typically Nigerian mentality. I'm not against having lot of children but don't have them scattered with multiple women and divided around the world, out of your reach. What do I know sef?
U said ur talking from experience... Ur last line reads 'what do I know sef'?
Which one do we believe naaaa?

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by MartinsD12(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2019
Amagite2:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, is expecting his fourth child with the fourth woman, a U.S-based Nigerian business woman, Sandra Iheuwa.
The baby is expected to arrive anytime soon.

SInger Davido reacted to the news calling Ubi a 'Legend'.

Last month, he welcomed his 3rd child with his South African former staff, Nicola Siyo.

Ubi has a child with his ex-wife, actress Lilian Esoro, and another with a U.S. based lady, who has his first daughter.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/legend-davido-reacts-to-ubi-franklin-expecting-his-4th-child-with-the-4th-woman.html

Mumu Davido doesn't know what legend means I think he should Google the real meaning of legend, two irresponsible people.

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ehissi(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2019
Deathisfreee:
Legend my foot

No be polo roundabout be that....
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by godson4u79(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
Register your.com domain with us today @ www.domain.urbanwebspace.com for 6500 Naira and enjoy
Free hosting for 1 Year.
1 year Free SSL.
Free domain privacy protection for Life.
Free Whois Privacy Guard

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
And circumstances beyond control can't make women have multiple baby daddies.

Listen there is no circumstances beyond control of anything here. Anyone with multiple babies from different partners outside wedlock is promiscuous and irresponsible.

There are some things in life you can't understand except you experience it.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2019
ibkayee:

Only circumstances beyond your control would be a case of rape or sperm theft, spare me abeg lol

We are talking about a guy here not a lady.

And if your post refers to a guy then I will say you are wrong....very wrong.

I have seen responsible guys having many baby mamas.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
he won't realize the mistake he is making now..till he grows old...four children from four different women you are not married to.. I wonder if these people reason at all.....see Davido hailing him..birds of same feathers
You think say na 4 e go end? Sadly that the trend...the least he can do is to acknowledge the kids.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by kapelvej: 12:23pm On May 24, 2019
Elbone2:
I tot the more u get older and enlightened,the more u try become responsible and find uninspiring and harmful ideas uninteresting but i tot wrong.Smh
Yes, only if you do not consider age as a number, a 35years old may be "older" than a 50 year old
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:

Hi...long time. There was a time I needed to ask you something & I gave you a mention but you didn't reply.

Ok can you ask now if it's not a private matter to you?
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nationsdaddy: 12:29pm On May 24, 2019
I Pity chioma. I won't say more than this

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 24, 2019
ehissi:

No be polo roundabout be that....

Don’t have a clue my brother
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by davillian(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2019
So this guy be smashing all the girls raw shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by MobilityExpress: 12:53pm On May 24, 2019
Despite this news in the public domain, there will still be others rushing to open their legs for him, ready to become baby mama 5 and more. Many women make a fool of themselves when they meet socialite guys with small change.

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2019
9ice and 2face nko
What do we call them??
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2019
Fixedmaches1624:
See below

You dey chop like this everyday, you still dey nairaland for Nigeria
Smh for you...
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by vinokeys: 1:53pm On May 24, 2019
The DIGITAL MARKETING UNLIMITED1.0(Lagos Edition) Training workshop comes up this saturday - 25th May. Upgrade your skills today, sign-up NOW! www.jvecsolutions.com.ng/news

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Sconty09(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2019
luminouz:

U said ur talking from experience... Ur last line reads 'what do I know sef'?
Which one do we believe naaaa?

This is a forum for saying or making contribution to individual or national discourse, which I did. The last statement was just comical. I hope you get it and move on. ##imtoogrowntofight##

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.