Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? (843 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by ThrillPlus: 2:52am On May 24, 2019
In our society, the norm is for the man to propose to the woman. Now, things are changing fast, and some women are taking the bull by the horn. Will you accept marriage proposition from a woman?

Read more stories at: https://thrillplus..com/2019/05/will-you-accept-marriage-proposal-from.html
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Nobody: 3:20am On May 24, 2019
Yes. However terms and conditions apply.
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26am On May 24, 2019
If the babe was the RIGHT one then why didn't you propose already...?
If the babe is the RIGHT one then why would you refuse...?
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by ThrillPlus: 6:25am On May 24, 2019
princeking2:
Yes. However terms and conditions apply.

Love should be unconditional.
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by chiommy123(f): 6:56am On May 24, 2019
I don't think its OK for a lady to propose to a guy cos someday somehow he'll use it against her rather make him propose to you by word or action
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2019
chiommy123:
I don't think its OK for a lady to propose to a guy cos someday somehow he'll use it against her rather make him propose to you by word or action
Okay MA,
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
ThrillPlus:

That's true. But you didn't ask what were the conditions? cry
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
ThrillPlus:

Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by TheFacelessMan: 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
I did... i was broke and hungry.

But she was a joke and ugly.

All i wanted as a bloke was a girl so cuddly

PS - I think i write stories better than poems lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
If she were the one, of course I would
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
ThrillPlus:

Love is unavoidably unconditional but marriage is not.
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by ThrillPlus: 7:54am On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I did... i was broke and hungry.

But she was a joke and ugly.

All i wanted as a bloke was a girl so cuddly

PS - I think i write stories better than poems lipsrsealed undecided

You should write poems.
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2019
So classic and magnificent mate
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by ThrillPlus: 8:06am On May 27, 2019
princeking2:

That's true. But you didn't ask what were the conditions? cry

What are the conditions?
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
ThrillPlus:

What are the conditions?
That I love her cool

how you dey?
Re: Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? by ThrillPlus: 11:26pm On May 28, 2019
princeking2:

That I love her cool

how you dey?

Fine.

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Marry An Igbo Lady? Then Forget Everything They Told You / Rated 18 Years And Above!!! Matured Minds Only!!! / Where Is My Sweet Writer Danny Walker ,your Sugar Armymum Needs You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.