Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

He Wants To Relocate, I Don't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Relocate, I Don't (407 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by NinjaNina: 3:12am On May 24, 2019
My husband and I were fresh graduates when we got married, but because I had a strong business which I had been running before graduation and he was yet to find a job, by default we decided to base in my school state. Fast forward 2years later, we now have a child, my business has flourished and my husband too now has the blessing of a job where he can work from home or anywhere at all, and he earns more than me.
Now, he wants to move back to his state in order to be closer to his family and friends. The problem is that we both know that although he earns well from his job, the job has no security and he could lose it anytime. Meanwhile, my own business has such a strong base and we can always fall back on it. Should I just leave it all, relocate with him to become a full house wife which will only make me miserable?. What happens if he loses his job? Is loosing my business not too much a sacrifice to make just so he could be closer to his family?. I don't want to leave my business and I don't want to lose my husband either....please help! What should I do?
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by VargasVee(m): 3:18am On May 24, 2019
Closer to the family he says. What's wrong in making out time and visiting his immediate family every now? Or is he forgetting the fact that both you and the child are also family?

I don't think he realizes the implications of his move. Being that your job has more security, he needs to think about it. Or because the environment you guys live in, he doesn't deem it conducive enough to raise a child?

Nigeria as a country is relatively hard, there are bound to be ups and downs. What happens when there's seize of flow of cash from his business? What happens then?

You guys needs to have a proper discussion on how to move forward or its going to be a problem 'long the line.
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by Nobody: 3:19am On May 24, 2019
I will comment when I wake up.
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by galadima77(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2019
Me think you (the wife) is his home. I hope he knows what he's doing considering how hard it is to secure job for one's wife nowadays.
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by Chidonc(m): 5:47am On May 24, 2019
pls your husband should not move back ooo, he can visit his family always ooo, since you have a stable business, let him invest more and expand, job without security is the highest form of depression if things go south besides he his now married and his own family first, let him think it through, peace.
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by ibkayee(f): 5:48am On May 24, 2019
His reason for wanting to move isn't crucial enough to take the risks that will come with it. Is someone in his family ill or something? Not only is it impractical, it's also pretty selfish in my opinion.

Have a serious discussion with him about this with him, and if you have already, have another one. Good luck
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2019
What's the name of your stable business. Or is it a business without name?

What's the name of your husband's job too you can be a job without a name?
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by Nobody: 7:11am On May 24, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:
What's the name of your stable business. Or is it a business without name?

What's the name of your husband's job too you can be a job without a name?
i tire oh
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by MarianaTrench: 7:13am On May 24, 2019
What prompted him to suddenly want to move closer to his family?
Re: He Wants To Relocate, I Don't by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2019
NinjaNina:
My husband and I were ... What happens if he loses his job? Is loosing my business not too much a sacrifice to make just so he could be closer to his family?. I don't want to leave my business and I don't want to lose my husband either....please help! What should I do?

Sacrificing your business in order to be closer to his family is not a good idea in my opinion.

In the present situation of things in Nigeria asking your wife to be a full time house wife is not a good idea undecided

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Explains How She Met Boo Burna Boy / Securing The Right Man / 5 Ways To Win The Heart Of Any Man You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.