Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal (34604 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by 27Pushing30: 5:38am On May 24, 2019
I just laughed when I saw the comments on her IG people think it’s easy to make even 50m PAT in the cosmetics industry??!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by iammo(m): 5:39am On May 24, 2019
cool

Its part of the brand hyping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2019
It's possible the contract deal is real. Remember you spend money to make money or fame. The company is now generating a niche for herself as people are already taking to Instagram to view her strength.

Meanwhile, follow my Cartoon comedy skits on Instagram @ Nineteen cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Born2Breed(f): 5:58am On May 24, 2019
10m or 100m oh that is not an issue but they should not cry when FIRS start running after them.

Abeg what is the personal income tax of 100m?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2019
COMPANY that doesn’t look 2MILLION, with all
Its posing members looking cachetic, na him go give you 100MILLION, say na u be the brain behind the Fake Company

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Mayflowa(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
uche maduagwu wants to trend by all means, am expecting tonto to give him some of her poisonous venom. this one will be a goner when tonto opens his own chapter

So because Tonto is a poisonous snake, she should be allowed to peddle falsehood? All superstar celebrities would obviously be mute about this. Only 2nd or 3rd rated artiste can attack her now

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by RichBoy247: 6:33am On May 24, 2019
post=78664998:

Lol cheesy, this is funny and so true!

Well, if she is lying, that is her life.
If she is saying the truth...Good for her and her son......and perhaps, good for Bobrisky too! wink

Is this the first time she is lying? She lives on lies. Cheep LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by ikennamadu1(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2019
ibkayee:
I usually find this guy annoying and I actually like Tonto but this is funny lmao

Nothing is funny there... That's the fucking truth... Give him some accolades

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Hoodbilonia: 6:48am On May 24, 2019
Taaaaaarnnnnnnnnn
Kedu kedu kedu du keh
Kaaaaakaaaa, kaaaakkkaaaa(on repeat)
Taarnnnrrr nnnnnnnn
Toh nor nor no
Toh nor nor no
Toe ni toe nu
Toh ni toe nu
I love dis beat die
Dj khaled and dre too much abeg
See beat and nice instrumentals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnsbOJ5Igj4

Ah
Ah
Ah
Got bout 100mill
100mill
And i still live in the ghetto

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Dalby(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2019
See all the typo errors for the said agreement, and you tell me a company / chamber prepared that...hmmm this girl no go kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by 989900: 6:52am On May 24, 2019
This got me laughing like a mfxcker. cheesy grin cheesy #quackery

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Oluseye101: 7:06am On May 24, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎...Corp members can also take them to camp
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Hotfreezers: 7:10am On May 24, 2019
She's claiming to have received 50M out of a 100M contract. Her foolishness would still land her in jail.

FIRS would tax her based on the 50M income she has received. She's gonna be taxed based on lies.

FIRS would tax the company based on earnings. It assumed that the company must have made more than 100M to be able to pay Tonto 100M.

If the company claims not to have made up to 100M, wahala dey.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by focus7: 7:11am On May 24, 2019
anambraamaka:
This guy is a clown

Because he just exposed your heroin. But can you dispute what he said.

Tonto like many like her are nothing but fake

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Hotfreezers: 7:14am On May 24, 2019
Nnamdinaija:
It's possible the contract deal is real. Remember you spend money to make money or fame. The company is now generating a niche for herself as people are already taking to Instagram to view her strength.

Meanwhile, follow my Cartoon comedy skits on Instagram @ Nineteen cartoon.

Mention 2 Nigerian artistes with 100M endorsements.
Just two.
Which companies gave them the endorsement?

If you work for money, you won't believe the nonsense lies Tonto is spewing.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by spiritedtete: 7:28am On May 24, 2019
The Head of PR of that company will be a liar in reality... I am sure Tonto sold the Lying idea to them... So they can trend and be in the news quickly... That company is not worth jack!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by focus7: 7:29am On May 24, 2019
Auxtin85:
We all know it was a scam, however she has to pay Tax for it sha, FIRS should take note

My brother this how some just attract trouble to themselves o.

Just imagine if FIR suddenly asking her to pay tax of the 100m, her fans will be everywhere screaming witchunt.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by beautifuldamsey: 7:32am On May 24, 2019
Wats wrong wit dis uche madaKU sef must u talk
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by MyExpression(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
This is exactly how they use fake life to put the younger ones under undue pressure.

If only the world can stop competing with others and focus on being a better version of themselves as much as is within their means.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:39am On May 24, 2019
Very shady contract. Looking at the figures you would know they are doctored. They don't tally with each other the way it was written.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:41am On May 24, 2019
989900:
This got me laughing like a mfxcker. cheesy grin cheesy #quackery

Walai better quackery. The first and third sum get space weh them wan use cook soup. The second no come get any space at all. They should try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Arugula: 7:43am On May 24, 2019
He spoke the truth sha
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Ijaya123: 8:00am On May 24, 2019
Guys from FIRS will be paying her a visit very soon.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Auxtin85(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2019
focus7:

My brother this how some just attract trouble to themselves o.

Just imagine if FIR suddenly to pay tax of the 100m, her fans will be everywhere screaming witchunt.

Yes oo, celebrities and fake lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by wink2015(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2019
Mrop:
Controversial actor Uche Maduagwu indirectly shade popular actress Tonto Dikeh after signing her endorsement deal that she claims to worth 100million naira deal.

In his words, he said its only in nigeria celebrities will an endorsement deal and the figure of the deal will be higher than the company's profit margin a year.

Can this be true? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/uche-maduagwu-shades-tonto-dikeh-on-her-recent-100m-endorsement-deal/

But na true thing the guy dey yan !

Glo, Mtn and other corporates bodies are also guilty.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 8:58am On May 24, 2019
Na so davido get chioma 100m endorsement deal then. I don't know what's with our celebs and 100m

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by patrickcollins: 11:17am On May 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
uche maduagwu wants to trend by all means, am expecting tonto to give him some of her poisonous venom. this one will be a goner when tonto opens his own chapter
Guy forget, this one has won many battles more than Tonto, so both of them are shameless people and careless about people's opinions
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:42am On May 24, 2019
Hmmmm.

ijeybest8@gmail.com....
Having issues due to Smoking..
Find out more about L Gluta power....
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal by Aidejay(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
What I know about endorsement deals I can say nobody will pass Tonto dikeh 100 million her brand Neva reach that level except if this is not an endorse and go type of a deal
If it's true that means she go work like donkey for them to recoup their investment. Next is
The deal should last a couple of years at least 5 to 10 years where they will pay her 10 million per year or a similar arrangement
Fifty upfront then 50 in the coming years as her worth is tested
But seriously Tonto dikeh doesn't have that kind of star power
She is not worth it
If Dem give her 100m how much Dem go give Genevieve, funke, Mercy ?
500 million?
About bigger companies Glo showered dbanj with money when they signed an E deal and that was when dbanj was d koko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.