Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) (26323 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by skylowlow: 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
luminouz:

Sugomu alatarodo ni bobo yen

Lamidi cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Dagger111(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2019
kiddapunk:
where can I do teeth whitening in Nigeria?

Currently, i am inside a commercial bus where i av a woman advertising a teeth whitening powder. In the view of the aforementioned, may i respectfully request you please send money for purchase of above mentioned? Please acknowledge.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
Akshow:

I see. But why will he create this innocent children this way?

I told you only God knows what he created I don't know anything. But let see one of suppose of it between you and I and a message for you and I.

1. Those children can't walk straight, like you.

2. They can't do things free the way you can do it

If you see creation like this you need to thank God for creating you not like them, not like you better than them, but you need to thank God the way how he created you.

Only Allah knows all
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by kiddapunk: 12:18pm On May 24, 2019
Dagger111:

Currently, i am inside a commercial bus where i av a woman advertising a teeth whitening powder. In the view of the aforementioned, may i respectfully request you please send money for purchase of above mentioned? Please acknowledge.
no thanks sir.... I actually meant professional teeth whitening from a dentist
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by GindoX(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2019
Akshow:

I see. But why will he create this innocent children this way?

Temper destiny
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Akshow: 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
GindoX:

Temper destiny

But that is not fair on these innocent children na.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by bluefilm: 12:35pm On May 24, 2019
Omo see gobe. cry cry cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by obinna58(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2019
Kill it
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Ifyz0001: 12:51pm On May 24, 2019
You need to send them abroad for treatment/ separation. These children can't survive a normal life conjoined.

Govt, pls sponsor this trip

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Mogajunior(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2019
Whitestory:
If the government could Assist so that surgical operation can be performed to separate them before they start growing..
They have one stomach.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2019
Whitestory:
If the government could Assist so that surgical operation can be performed to separate them before they start growing..
doubt it will work cos of the stomach.
"In the course of the operation we discovered that they are conjoined twins. They are healthy but they have only one stomach, four arms, and three legs"

How will they cope in this Nigeria?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
All this bauchi men self, which kind sperm una carry sef?? Nawaooo last time was bauchi, before was bauchi, previously was bauchi, then was bauchi, now is bauchi again... Haba... Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Dino4458: 2:17pm On May 24, 2019
Akshow:
Allah made mistake
You must be insane for typing this poo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2019
They should raise fund for them to do the operation now
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Skyonebaba: 2:58pm On May 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] SOMEBODY CALL DOCTOR BEN CARSON
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Dagger111(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
kiddapunk:

Lolz.... You are welcome young man. I was actually joking.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by IMAliyu(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2019
Akshow:

But that is not fair on these innocent children na.
Nothing is fair in this world. The only fair thing is that
all of us will eventually die.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by IMAliyu(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
All this bauchi men self, which kind sperm una carry sef?? Nawaooo last time was bauchi, before was bauchi, previously was bauchi, then was bauchi, now is bauchi again... Haba... Nawa oooo
Maybe bauchi get radio-active elements for their ground.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2019
kiddapunk:

Visit restorative dentistry department,university college hospital,Ibadan.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2019
Go for antenatal, go for antenatal, Sam
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:04am On May 25, 2019
IMAliyu:

Maybe bauchi get radio-active elements for their ground.
I don't know ooo... This people really need restructuring, they need to appease the gods of their land, they've committed a big abomination. . they should ask their elders what they did during their time...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2019
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by Akshow: 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
Dino4458:

You must be insane for typing this poo
your father is insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by jbblues24(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by ayobami84: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2020
kiddapunk:

Visit Bite Dental Clinic, at ojoo in Ibadan. I know of someone who did teeth whitening there,

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / 3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.