Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State (34412 Views)

Pictures From Igbo-Ora Twins Festival 2022 / Why Ora People Don't Bow To Oba Of Benin / 7 Interesting Wedding Traditions That Are Peculiar To Different Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
I'm from Uzebba or so my parents said. I don't really know much about the place sha. It's cool to see people from around there
I'm from iluleha , uzebba, we are good people .

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2019
OMOLEMONDAY:
I'm from iluleha , uzebba, we are good people .
Cool
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
YourNemesis:

Ondo has MORE muslims than Enugu and Ebonyi, like a lot.
But it depends on where you are.
In Ondo state South Senatorial district yes you are right, but in Ondo North like in Ikare or Owo that would be wrong.

But then laudate could pick holes in the most unassailable evidence to the contrary in any case so we can’t expect better from him.

The surname Obadan ring an ancestral bell to you?

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Ubenedictus(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2019
googi:
Sometimes, I wonder why it took so long for folks within Edo to come out and tell the real stories the most prominent Bini historian wrote.

Pathological liars have distorted his great work just to sit on the shoulder of their Oba father and claim he is their son.

We have heard the truth for so many generations from the Urhobo to Ijaw to Ishan prominent son, Enahoro (personally).

Yet, they keep on repeating the same lies.

Please, let us move on so that we can hear more from other Edo people. The story of Ekhalerhan from Ughoton was just as moving and compelling because he was popular there and no soldier from Bini would dare capture him among his people until his death.

Please let us hear from more people in the area and learn history of our people.
Thanks.
Ekhalerhan didn't die in Ughoton, tradition says he is the oduduwa of the Yoruba people.

What you don't know is that oral tradition is not one. There are many versions to it.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2019
laudate:

Again, you are spreading flimsy opinions as fact. I went to school in Ondo state, and worked there for some years before coming back to Lagos. undecided

It is NOT rare to find indigenous Muslim families in Ondo State. If you have been in Ondo state during Eid-el-Kabir or any of the Muslim festivals, you would see huge population of indigenous Muslim families coming out to pray at the Eid grounds. sad

Ask any community in Ondo state to tell you where their 'Eid grounds or fields are located, they would readily tell you. They pronounce it as Yiddi. So please stop postulating about what you know nothing about. shocked

From Ondo, to Ile-Oluji, to Okitipupa, Ilara-Mokin, Ifon etc, there are many Indigenous families that are Muslims. In fact, many families have a mix of both Christians and Muslims, and they are very tolerant of each other. undecided They are also quite protective of one another.

Ekiti state also has a huge population of indigenous Muslim families, despite the fact that they have a large Christian population in the state. But they are not fanatics.

And people from both religions live side by side within the same family, and celebrate festivals together. undecided In some families, you cannot even tell who is a Christian or Muslim in a family, as they do not flaunt the differences between their religions. They believe in 'live, and let live.'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/ekiti-muslims-reject-fayemis-appointments/%3famp

Do you hear yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
Probz:

But then laudate could pick holes in the most unassailable evidence to the contrary in any case so we can’t expect better from him.

Ora and Okpameri name.
Other variants are Obande and Obende.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Probz:
Do you hear yourself?
Actually, you should be directing that question to yourself.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 6:00pm On May 26, 2019
Probz:

What silly unassailable evidence did you provide? shocked

You made false claims about how Muslims were so rare, in Ondo and Ekiti states. You even compared their presence or lack of it in those two states, by drawing a similar parallel with Enugu and Ebonyi states. Your false claims were roundly debunked, so you resorted to juvenile rhetoric. This is so typical of you. Why am I not surprised?

Next time, stop parading your fake opinions as fact. Stick to what you know, and put an end to guesswork.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 6:11pm On May 26, 2019
Opiletool:
Oga stop saying what you don't know. Xtian and Muslim population in Ekiti is like 55% to 45%. Most of you kids will just come on social media to expose your unclad ignorance.
Thank you for educating him, o jare. The guy likes to make wild assertions about things he does not know. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
laudate:

What silly unassailable evidence did you provide? shocked

You made false claims about how Muslims were so rare, in Ondo and Ekiti states. You even compared their presence or lack of it in those two states, by drawing a similar parallel with Enugu and Ebonyi states. Your false claims were roundly debunked, so you resorted to juvenile rhetoric. This is so typical of you. Why am I not surprised?

Next time, stop parading your fake opinions as fact. Stick to what you know, and put an end to guesswork.

shocked cool sad sad sad

Do you hear yourself with all these emoticons? Someone’s a little unhinged.

Circular manic-depressive is too non-degenerate a psychiatric class for you. Who let the heboid schizophrene on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
Probz:
shocked cool sad sad sad

Do you hear yourself with all these emoticons? Someone’s a little unhinged.

Circular manic-depressive is too non-degenerate a psychiatric class for you. Who let the heboid schizophrene on Nairaland?
Hehehe....I am not surprised. Your false claims and shady rhetoric was roundly debunked, so you decided to take refuge in name-calling? And you also decided to vent your anger against the emoticons? Eeyah...try not to kill yahself, o! grin Anyway, thanks for telling us the name of the ailment that has been troubling you. What did you call it....Circular manic-depressive?? Ndo. Get well soon. cheesy
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
Opiletool:

Oga stop saying what you don't know. Xtian and Muslim population in Ekiti is like 55% to 45%. Most of you kids will just come on social media to expose your unclad ignorance.

Oga this is a LIE.
The same Ekiti state or another one?
At least 80% of Ekiti is christian give or take. Not that it is anything to be proud or happy about, but don't come here and be forging figures like they are fact calling Ekiti almost 50-50 Xtian/Mslim

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Opiletool(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2019
YourNemesis:

Oga this is a LIE.
At least 80% of Ekiti is christian give or take. Not that it is anything to be proud or happy about, but don't come here and be forging figures like they are fact calling Ekiti almost 50-50 Xtian/Mslim

I agree and apologise that my earlier posted number might be slightly exaggerated due to the mischievous attempt by the person I quoted to call a lie a fact, likening Ekiti to Enugu in religious population term is a pure fallacy. However, your own number is also exaggerated. I have scavenged the Internet for the correct data from a reliable source, but couldn't get any. It is irrefutable that xtians dominate Ekiti and Ondo state, but pegging the number at 80% xtians to 20% Muslim is wrong. I lived the most of my life in both states, as I share the heritage of the two. I'm a xtian, and I'm telling you that Muslims in Ekiti are about 30 to 35%, as there are many indigenous Muslim families in the state. Go there during Muslim festive periods to ascertain.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 7:15pm On May 26, 2019
YourNemesis:
Oga this is a LIE.
Oga, 80% of Ekiti is not Christian, give or take. From Afao-Ekiti to Igede, Ikole, Emure, Ijero, Omuo etc, there are significant and large indigenous families that are Muslims.

If you look at it on a town by town basis, you would see that some town's have a preponderance of Christians, while other towns have their population almost divided equally across both religions.

Ado-Ekiti and Efon-Alaye has a predominant Christian population compared to other towns like Otun-Ekiti, Moba and Irele which have many Muslims.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
laudate:

Oga, 80% of Ekiti is not Christian, give or take. From Afao-Ekiti to Igede, Ikole, Emure, Ijero, Omuo etc, there are significant and large indigenous families that are Muslims.

If you look at it on a town by town basis, you would see that some town's have a preponderance of Christians, while other towns have their population almost divided equally across both religions.

Ado-Ekiti and Efon-Alaye has a predominant Christian population compared to other towns like Moba and Irele which have many Muslims.

I’d rather take it from a Yoruba Muslim himself than an unhinged pseudo-intellectual who hides under the clock of an undisclosed minority tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
Atigba:

Ogun Oba you big fooool

Ogun is a Youruba man, a son of olodumare which mean God of iron

You see how you expose and foool your self here.

Oba of Benin is a Youruba man

We don't have Ogun deity in our land.

You are a Youruba man living in Edo State

Please can u explain that for me.. i need to understand. tnx
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 11:54pm On May 26, 2019
Probz:
I’d rather take it from a Yoruba Muslim himself than an unhinged pseudo-intellectual who hides under the clock of an undisclosed minority tribe.
Ah...na so this matter pain you reach? shocked Is that why you are calling yourself "an unhinged pseudo-intellectual?" Take am easy, o!

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Ah...na so this matter pain you reach? shocked Is that why you are calling yourself "an unhinged pseudo-intellectual?" Take am easy, o!

Weren’t you the one telling me to stay out of ndi Igala’s business because I’m not an indigene (even though the part of Igboland I’m from has heaps of Igala ancestry)? Doesn’t that apply to yourself in equal measure re. Ondo and Ekiti people?

2 Likes

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 12:15am On May 27, 2019
Probz:
Weren’t you the one telling me to stay out of ndi Igala’s business because I’m not an indigene (even though the part of Igboland I’m from has heaps of Igala ancestry)? Doesn’t that apply to yourself in equal measure re. Ondo and Ekiti people?
Yes....I told you to stay out of Igala matters, because you were spewing forth illogical, petty conjecture and trying to pass it off as fact.

It was quite similar to what you did initially on this thread, with your comparison of muslims in Ekiti & Ondo state, to Ebonyi and Enugu states.

Only God knows what you intend to achieve with your childish propaganda. If you do not know anything about an area, district, town or community, then keep quiet instead of trying to peddle flippant tales and pass them off, as truth.

Unlike you, I have lived, worked and interacted extensively with people in Ekiti and Ondo states, so I have a fairly good grasp of the reality on ground, in both places.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 12:54am On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Yes....I told you to stay out of Igala matters, because you were spewing forth illogical, petty conjecture and trying to pass it off as fact.

It was quite similar to what you did initially on this thread, with your comparison of muslims in Ekiti & Ondo state, to Ebonyi and Enugu states.

Only God knows what you intend to achieve with your childish propaganda. If you do not know anything about an area, district, town or community, then keep quiet instead of trying to peddle flippant tales and pass them off, as truth.

Unlike you, I have lived, worked and interacted extensively with people in Ekiti and Ondo states, so I have a fairly good grasp of the reality on ground, in both places.

You’d know all about the jobs I’ve done and where in Nigeria I’ve worked though wouldn’t you. I forgot we’re best mates.

Also worth bearing in mind that you were the only one on that Kogi thread who took an opposing stance. It was you against every rational person who doesn’t have an anti-Igbo agenda and that’s patently obvious for anyone with clear eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 12:55am On May 27, 2019
dairykidd:

Please can u explain that for me.. i need to understand. tnx

What do you want to know?

Oba of Benin, his ancestors Orominyan came to Benin around 12 century AD

Orominyan is a grandchild of Oduduwa they said.

We have no Oba in our land

What we have in the land of Igodomigodo is Ogiso
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 1:49am On May 27, 2019
Probz:
You’d know all about the jobs I’ve done and where in Nigeria I’ve worked though wouldn’t you. I forgot we’re best mates.

Also worth bearing in mind that you were the only one on that Kogi thread who took an opposing stance. It was you against every rational person who doesn’t have an anti-Igbo agenda and that’s patently obvious for anyone with clear eyes to see.
I do not know about all the jobs you have done or the places in Nigeria, where you worked.

But I can tell when someone is peddling a false premise, like you often do.

Are you upset that I refused to swallow the fake tales you have been recycling on different threads? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o....
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 1:58am On May 27, 2019
laudate:

I do not know about all the jobs you have done or the places in Nigeria, where you worked.

But I can tell when someone is peddling a false premise, like you often do.

Are you upset that I refused to swallow the fake tales you have been recycling on different threads? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o....

And what false premises are these outside this thread?

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 2:14am On May 27, 2019
Probz:
And what false premises are these outside this thread?
Go back and check all the threads where I have had cause to correct you.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 2:57am On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Go back and check all the threads where I have had cause to correct you.

Go back and check all the threads where other members (including YourNemesis) have had cause to correct you for correcting me.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2019
Atigba:

First of all, you are a Yoruba, not an Edo. So stop pretending.
All you just repeated here is Yoruba myth about Benin empire which had souvereingty over the Yoruba among others.
The word Oba is a title, it is short for "Omo n'Oba n'Edo". Yoruba chiefs have titles such as ooni, olugbo...While the emperor of Benin empire has the title Oba. Your Yoruba chiefs copied it late in the colonial era. In the beginning of the colonial era, an olugbo named abiola would be addressed as "olugbo, sir abiola". Then late in the colonial era it became:"olugbo, Oba abiola".

Once again, oranmiyan, oduduwa, ogiso and igodomigodo are myth. Not history !!!! There is no record of these stories and nobody who could write visited or wrote about the region in 12 AD. You Yoruba crooks just keep making things up in the hope to dupe unsuspecting people. The only title ever recorded for the emperor of Benin empire is Oba and the only name ever recorded is Benin Kingdom the name of its capital being Benin city.

3 Likes

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 9:18am On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Ado-Ekiti and Efon-Alaye has a predominant Christian population compared to other towns like Otun-Ekiti, Moba and Irele which have many Muslims.

80% of Ekiti is still christian, give or take. That is 4/5 while 20% are Islamic or 1/5.
Of course on a town by town basis there are a few locales that have more muslims, but even those towns with Muslims in Ekiti will still have significant christians. Infact in some of those places you mention (Ikole, Emure and Ijero the majority is still christian) so what are you on about? In the last national population census that included religion as a measurable variable~ the old Ondo province had the greatest proportion of Christians in the old Western region at around 80% or so. Go to any random Ekiti group and do a quick random survey of the names.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2019
googi:
Sometimes, I wonder why it took so long for folks within Edo to come out and tell the real stories the most prominent Bini historian wrote.

Pathological liars have distorted his great work just to sit on the shoulder of their Oba father and claim he is their son.

We have heard the truth for so many generations from the Urhobo to Ijaw to Ishan prominent son, Enahoro (personally).

Yet, they keep on repeating the same lies.

Please, let us move on so that we can hear more from other Edo people. The story of Ekhalerhan from Ughoton was just as moving and compelling because he was popular there and no soldier from Bini would dare capture him among his people until his death.

Please let us hear from more people in the area and learn history of our people.

Thanks.

I don't think you read that story correctly. Besides this is 2019, it is time to lay off the fables and myths and join the modern world in discussing history. History is backed by eye witness written documents, not by rumours. History is not the art of deception, it is the study of scriptures. One last thing, try to stop speaking on behalf of those you consider your adverseries, let the Edo chose for themselves who their most prominent historian is ! That choice is not up to the Yoruba ! It is not rocket science to notice that you are trying to prop up anybody advancing yorubacentric claims irrespective of logics and facts.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 9:59am On May 27, 2019
Opiletool:

I agree and apologise that my earlier posted number might be slightly exaggerated due to the mischievous attempt by the person I quoted to call a lie a fact, likening Ekiti to Enugu in religious population term is a pure fallacy. However, your own number is also exaggerated. I have scavenged the Internet for the correct data from a reliable source, but couldn't get any. It is irrefutable that xtians dominate Ekiti and Ondo state, but pegging the number at 80% xtians to 20% Muslim is wrong. I lived the most of my life in both states, as I share the heritage of the two. I'm a xtian, and I'm telling you that Muslims in Ekiti are about 30 to 35%, as there are many indigenous Muslim families in the state. Go there during Muslim festive periods to ascertain.

Muslim festival period is a time when all muslims converge and go to Eid grounds for prayers , put on conspicuous clothing and other stuff which makes than more visible. I suggest that you speak to real indigines of Ekiti state to put this matter to rest. I am not saying muslims are not a visible minority or do not exist in Ekiti state. the issue here is proportion. When was the last time Ekiti state had a deputy Governor who was Muslim? If Ekiti was 35% Muslim, trust me, they would be very significantly represented in the affairs of the state, like Christians in Osun state are always represented even though muslims are at least 60% there. The Ijeshas and Ifes being predominantly christian with scattered concentrations in the rest of the state..
Ekitis as a whole are predominantly christian even their local governments that are in Kwara are still predominantly christian.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2019
Atigba:

You don't believe the Prince Izoduwa ( Ekhalederan) story but u agree that the Bini's had an Ogiso. So what u are trying to say is the Bini's needed a change of ruler-ship from Ogiso to Oba (THIS IS SENSELESS) and therefore decided to seek help from another kingdom of an entire different people of different blood (ABOMINATION)... I thought u had something more better to say. I would rather stick to the story i already know because of just one fact which is still evident till the world ends... The Bini's are a proud people who do would never compromise their ancestry for any reason talk more of the blood of the royalty. We are proud of who we are. It's deeply rooted in tradition and i wouldn't blame u if u do not understand that blood and family to a true Bini comes first before any other and our blood is our pride. Existing titles are not bought with money but hereditary by blood and family. Thanks for ur attempt anyway. You know nothing and it would be wise to keep silent .

3 Likes

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
prolog3111:
First of all, you are a Yoruba, not an Edo. So stop pretending.
All you just repeated here is Yoruba myth about Benin empire which had souvereingty over the Yoruba among others.
The word Oba is a title, it is short for "Omo n'Oba n'Edo". Yoruba chiefs have titles such as ooni, olugbo...While the emperor of Benin empire has the title Oba. Your Yoruba chiefs copied it late in the colonial era. In the beginning of the colonial era, an olugbo named abiola would be addressed as "olugbo, sir abiola". Then late in the colonial era it became:"olugbo, Oba abiola".

Once again, oranmiyan, oduduwa, ogiso and igodomigodo are myth. Not history !!!! There is no record of these stories and nobody who could write visited or wrote about the region in 12 AD. You Yoruba crooks just keep making things up in the hope to dupe unsuspecting people. The only title ever recorded for the emperor of Benin empire is Oba and the only name ever recorded is Benin Kingdom the name of its capital being Benin city.

For you to assert that there is nothing like Oduduwa, Orominyan and Ogiso means you are very ignorant and unlearn.

Since you claimed you are a Benin, what is Orominyan primary school doing in Benin you fool. Or Orominyan street.?

You are very ignorant of history, before the so called Benin empire begins in around 12 century AD which was even confirmed by your new Oba during his corronation, 32 Ogisos has rulled the land of Igodomigodo now named Ile-binu , vextation in Yoruba by Orominyan. Which the Portuguese corrupted to be Benin.

For your information you are bearing a yoruba name. The name your ancestors gave to you is IDU.

If you are not stupid, tell me the meaning of Oba in your language , Ogiso means the king that went to the sky.

In your language king mean Ogie/Ojie

How does Oba a Yoruba name got into your alphabets.

Before Oduduwa came to Ife, the Ife people has been using Obatala in their language.

The Oba stool in Benin belong to the Ife people, there is nothing like Oba in the land of Igodomigodo.

2 Likes

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
dairykidd:

You don't believe the Prince Izoduwa ( Ekhalederan) story but u agree that the Bini's had an Ogiso. So what u are trying to say is the Bini's needed a change of ruler-ship from Ogiso to Oba (THIS IS SENSELESS) and therefore decided to seek help from another kingdom of an entire different people of different blood (ABOMINATION)... I thought u had something more better to say. I would rather stick to the story i already know because of just one fact which is still evident till the world ends... The Bini's are a proud people who do would never compromise their ancestry for any reason talk more of the blood of the royalty. We are proud of who we are. It's deeply rooted in tradition and i wouldn't blame u if u do not understand that blood and family to a true Bini comes first before any other and our blood is our pride. Existing titles are not bought with money but hereditary by blood and family. Thanks for ur attempt anyway. You know nothing and it would be wise to keep silent .

There is nothing like Izoduwa in Igodomigodo history. This lies was fabricated by Oba Eradiawa in 1981, after the death of the notable Benin historian Jacob Egharevba. He did this for supremacy reason and to claim the land of Igodomigodo. A Yoruba man claiming the land of your ancestor.

Yes you are right, the people of Igodomigodo never went to Ife to request for someone to rule them, what happened was that Orominyan the grandchild of Oduduwa brought war into the land of Igodomigodo and captured some part.. Usellu side where their palace was. If you really know Benin very well.

The last Ogiso that ruled when Orominyan brought war to Igodomigodo was Awodo.

Every body who live today in Usen are Youruba, the fighters that came with Orominyan

For your information about 50 percent of people you are calling binis are Youruba, you might even be Youruba.

Everything god you served in Benin is from Yoruba

Sango, ogun, Oromila, awosuonba, Osun, osokpikan, Ososomaye, ogboni, aye, Ayelala ... everything and you telling your Oba is not a Youruba man. You must be foolish.

Oduduwa brought two hundred and something deity into Ife and non of those idols came from the land of Igodomigodo.
Oduduwa brought broose casting to Ife, we do not have broose in Igodomigodo

According to what I found our in Portuguese library recently in Europe. Those broose was traced to somewhere Sudan/ Egypt by the Portuguese.

Oduduwa was never from our land, he came with something like a cross to Ife. Which mean he probably fled from religious persecution from the Middle East.

If Oduduwa was from Igodomigodo, he would establish Ogiso rulership there, our ways of kingship. He didn't nothing he brought to Ife that is traceable to Igodomigodo.

The reverse is the case .. you people are the one who is youruba.. you serve their God.. their rulership is established in your Benin. Oba has no meaning in your language.

Go to Benin now OPC odua people congress is in Benin and you people are still talking about fake ikalerdahan story by Eradiawa.

You Benin people are fools.. you guys better wake up

Benin is conquered territory by the Youruba

OPC is youruba ministry base in your land, wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! / Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend / Wicked Widowhood Practices That Must Be Abolished In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.