Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video (58496 Views)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Chelseaplus: 7:03am On May 24, 2019
Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels was spotted sleeping in her billionaire husband bed sleeping.

The Actress have not allow haters to get behind her , as she shows off her beauty in bed while sleeping to her billionaire husband mansion.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actress-regina-daniels-spotted-in-her.html?m=1

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Chelseaplus: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Snoring In Billion's, Watch Video HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by itspzpics(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2019
Oda oo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 7:10am On May 24, 2019
itspzpics:
Oda oo
na you talk this one ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2019
smiley

Married to an internetional lawyer with one of top UK's law firm, a senator and a billionare oil magnate, who is a prince and an alumni of King's College London.... even her haters have to admit she is very smart.

Often times the advise and comments of a black man and africans is borne out of deeply rooted Envy and fustration, but they mask it as a concerned friends or fans.

a female US or British Girl of 22 updates this pics on her personal social media,. and white folks commenting are like "mitchell you are so lovely" "OMG mitchell you look so cute while sleeping" "Proud of you Mitchell momma loves you".
But if its a Nigerian girl named amaka that uploads same picture; the comment section would be field with negative , fustrated envious people wishing her all sort of ills

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by GraGra247(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
iammo:
smiley

maried to an internetional lawyer with one of top UK's law firm, a senator and a billionare oil magnate, who is a prince and an alumni of King's College London.... even her haters have to admit she is very smart

Married to her aged great grandfather. That's the biggest humiliation any young lady can endure. That is not being smart in my own view.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Joshmodest(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2019
Regina and her daddy should be left alone ......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

Married to her aged great grandfather. That's the biggest humiliation any young lady can endure. That is not being smart in my own view.

Many smart people around the world dont get limited by age or apearance, they get concerned about other meaningful things like standard of living, access to comfortable life, Emotional and physical secuirity among other things... Celine dion a 19 year old married her almost 50 year old husband, same as bianca and Ojucku. Bridget Macron and Emanuel Macron the french President have a 25 years age gap meaning his wife can give birth to him yet all this people enjoy better life and marital bliss than most of the people who married for looks and what the society would say

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by OKorowanta: 7:48am On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

Bros life is too short.
People choose how to live theirs.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by GraGra247(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Many smart people around the world dont get limited by age or apearance, the get concerned about other meaningful things like standard of living, access to comfortable life, Emotional and physical secuirity among other things... Celine dion a 19 year old married her almost 50 year old husband, same as bianca and Ojucku. Bridget Macron and Emanuel Macron the french President have a 25 years age gap meaning his wife can give birth to him yet all this people enjoy better life and marital bliss than most of the people who married for looks and what the society would say

You view and not my view.

The world has 8 billion people. Less than 1000 people make that kind of awkward choice. That explains it all.

28 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

You view and not my view.

The world has 8 billion people. Less than 1000 people make that kind of awkward choice. That explains it all.

Sure , everyones got an opinion about how to live a best like and what is awkward or not and i respect your opinion, but i must disagree with the unbacked startistics of 1000 to 8billion, as all cultures in the world since the begining off time marry of younger bride to older groom many in Asia , Africa and america still do that. So to each man to his own opinion, in the end she is better in the eyes of the Lord than millions of fornicators and people who conduct abortion

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by NobleAngell(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2019
I see all these short sighted people praising this girl. Keep it up.

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by nairaman66(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
She is enjoying now to regret later.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by princealexndre(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2019
She don smoke, why she no go sleep
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by MJBOLT: 8:54am On May 24, 2019
if this nonsense gets to FP,i'll be disappointed

Modified:the useless topic got to FP,someone sharing bed room video is now news

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by 3mmyz(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2019
She really craves for attention, an Actress indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by columbus007(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2019
No not this one,
I want to see pictures of her going to the toilet and shitting,mtceeew. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Texman21: 9:50am On May 24, 2019
regina that regina this,guess what she took a dump in the morning fvcking bloggers someone show me the op so that i can shoot his ass

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Damsub: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Regina hmmmmm.women study your spouse before marriage. Click this link (For the https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1pn2EHNy3/?igshid=c4fr43m06ob3 hearted)
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2019
Everyone sleeps, why is this one news ?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by TMemos: 11:21am On May 24, 2019
Nairaland, your front page material is ready o grin grin

Food don done
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Iamahustler(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2019
She should better don't cheat on him o ��
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Damsub: 12:27pm On May 24, 2019
Regina is lucky.see what this woman is going through. Very painful.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1pn2EHNy3/?igshid=g26z1jy7hgfe
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Chamber2000: 1:07pm On May 24, 2019
how do you know she is snoring through looking at the picture
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by remsonik(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
To her she's at peace in her husband's house. I pray she lives long with her hubby to enjoy her life.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by ELgordo(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2019
ovoko.... nairaland just dey post rubbish everyday...... ovoko
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Obynopositive: 2:19pm On May 24, 2019
una just de make this gal more popular..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by abdulyaro66(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2019
AND so ?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by soberdrunk(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2019
Ounje Agba..... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.