Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures (35055 Views)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Shina Peller Celebrates His Birthday With New Photo / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
K
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Rolly22(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
You're an African and your Holy land is in Mecca, what happened to your own Land? Can't it be Holy too?

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I thought this man is a magician by religion. So he's a Muslim, wawu I didn't know. Apologies for misunderstanding grin

His daddy was a great magician. Continue to RIP Professor Peller.
Contact me for your spiritual needs and materials. We waybill anywhere.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Neddstark: 12:57pm On May 24, 2019
When will EFCC go after this yahoo boy turned Rep member?
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by OvaSabi1(f): 12:58pm On May 24, 2019
madridguy:
His late father was a magician and not him. Even his late father was a good muslim man. He was murdered on Friday like this when he don't have any juju on him.

Prof Peller was murdered? I didn't know.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by donprosper6(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2019
It looks like Photoshop.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2019
YORUBA MUSLIMS !

Holy land !
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Larryomooba(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i can't wait to visit mecca and Medina one day to examine the holiness of prophet Muhammad. After all we Christians and Muslims serve the same God but Islamic tenets is better than what we Christians practice . sad

U r deceiving ursef nigga
There's nothing like better tenets
Wat the essence of the tenet u can't follow

The better tenets remain in our heart.

So to be a good person is not by tenets.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
Alhaji Moshood aka Professor Peller was murdered after he went on air to tell the whole Nigeria that Friday is a special and for this he don't have anything on him on Friday.

OvaSabi1:

Prof Peller was murdered? I didn't know.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i can't wait to visit mecca and Medina one day to examine the holiness of prophet Muhammad. After all we Christians and Muslims serve the same God but Islamic tenets is better than what we Christians practice . sad

Bro shut up you are not a Christian you are just trying to play smart using indirect antics to grab fools to buy your religious idea which is Islam so shut up and f e c k off.

The thread is about Peller and not about one relugion better than the other so I repeat shut da f u c k.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by OvaSabi1(f): 1:09pm On May 24, 2019
madridguy:
Alhaji Moshood aka Professor Peller was murdered after he went on air to tell the whole Nigeria that Friday is a special and for this he don't have anything on him on Friday.

Wow
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by marttol: 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
seems Christianity is your headache, that's why anytime you wanna make a comment that goes against Christianity, you write even though "I'm a born again Christian" this is not your first time of writing it... Look at ew gerrahia man

Pained Muslim mofo

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Hades2016(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
amzee:
Is he not the owner of a nightclub?
and so ?
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 1:15pm On May 24, 2019
Is this real
They said the aboki is using ogume to drive
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQZQxadOFg
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by femi4: 1:18pm On May 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes he is cool

Quilox kiss
humm ..you sabi Quilox. You are not as innocent as your chinko face made us believe
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by femi4: 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I thought this man is a magician by religion. So he's a Muslim, wawu I didn't know. Apologies for misunderstanding grin
Prof Peller, he's late ....father of nollywood actress Nike peller and Quilox owner shina peller
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Akabuking: 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Kingrexyl(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2019
Akabuking:
you don't know what you are saying.
He is right son
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Akabuking: 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
Kingrexyl:
He is right son
your data your opinion.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2019
Magician at holy Land

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On May 24, 2019
Anytime they go to that place and come back,dem too dey carry the religion for head and dey very wicked. Na so my landlord and wife change since dem come back from mecca
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Akabuking: 2:23pm On May 24, 2019
why is he selling alcohol @ quilox? I tell most solemnly northern Muslim is different from southern Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:25pm On May 24, 2019
amzee:
Is he not the owner of a nightclub?

Ironically, the religion is against alcohol.
I know one Alhaja like that, she runs a night peppersoup joint with beer parlour but always with her full hijab
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:40pm On May 24, 2019
sevo:
News so useless it was posted twice

You get a same news twice or more for a reason. The mods push some posts to front page using criteria best known to them.
So, someone might post a thread, it is kept down while someone or a mod steals it and its pushed to the front page without acknowledging the original owner.
So when the stealee has gained the glory for the post, the original owner's own will come up later.
SDK called out LIB sometime ago for lifting an interview from her blog without acknowledgment
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by paperboi147: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
Ameen
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by oyatz(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2019
This one weak me o.

Afonja007:
Do you know in Saudi Arabia penalty for been a magician is beheading, while king and prince's of Saudi arabia go to Europe to enjoy alcohol and women their citizens are dying to meet 72 virgins in Muslim heaven just like nothern nigeria grin grin

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
femi4:
humm ..you sabi Quilox. You are not as innocent as your chinko face made us believe

I'm an innocent oo cheesy
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by gaiusolayinka: 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
grin
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ironically, the religion is against alcohol.
I know one Alhaja like that, she runs a night peppersoup joint with beer parlour but always with her full hijab
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by naijajobx: 6:39pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Jada P And Zion Join In Ghana To Support Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.