Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up (57494 Views)

Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 24, 2019
germanized:

You bad-mouth people because you want likes... Hopefully it won't affect ur character in real life...
You taking everything too seriously pls. Loosen up
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:

See your ugly face
Lol, direct insult. I guess my comment pricked ya ego. Not that I care. U probably a broke teen using his mom's phone to chat.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 24, 2019
BlueAir:
did I give u a definition before? Besides such definition should vary across different men and women not like u imposingly mentioned it
You simply know what I meant but then anything is possible.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
nwanneni:
And you think life is all about having ladies?
You should get a feel of how an AMG drives sometime and I promise you,you will forget dick for real.
Y'all attach so much phantom value to yourselves cheesy
I only mentioned one aspect of life. Yea well, after riding d AMG, I should have a dick to share the memories with. Atleast u understand how flitting these material things are and I guess u hurt your woman left.. Sometimes life suck like that.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you a quality lady?

Obviously not .
Now I know we have so many dunce on this platform. Very very low intellects with misplaced sentiments.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Now I know we have so many dunce on this platform. Very very low intellects with misplaced sentiments.
No mind dem nwannem nwanyi, Ijele Awkaetiti. Quality madam eji ama atu. Oyoyo sawam.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 24, 2019
Hedonini:

No mind dem nwannem nwanyi, Ijele Awkaetiti. Quality madam eji ama atu. Oyoyo sawam.
Nwannem odinma
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Ekunsgreat: 2:44pm On May 24, 2019
BlueAir:
Oh my God!!!!!!!!?? So this is the zlatan mocking people? Fuuuccckk!!! This is the first time I'll hear him present himself and his English is soooooo godforsaken. I'm sure this is how he speaks publicly and yet he's some people's idol shocked.

Lobatan. I always knew these "street wise" peeps are just a waste to the society grin
is it about speak English ..who English help
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Says a woman of Low quality .

Your photo is hideously hideous, fallen breasts and over painted face .
Take it down .
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You taking everything too seriously pls. Loosen up

No wahala... wink
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Says a woman of Low quality .

Your photo is hideously hideous, fallen breasts and over painted face .
Take it down .
Lol. Try better Niggy. As if his gf can boast of suck perky boobs. Pssssh! Atleast Niggy went through my dp like a rat. Swerve

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by santafe(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Try better Niggy. As if his gf can boast of suck perky boobs. Pssssh! Atleast Niggy went through my dp like a rat. Swerve

@NwanyiAwkaetiti, Ignore these people. You don't have to respond or explain yourself.

You are well within your rights to express you opinions without having to explain to anyone.

NL has turned to something else. Kids and adults with kid's IQ running around the forum.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I only mentioned one aspect of life. Yea well, after riding d AMG, I should have a dick to share the memories with. Atleast u understand how flitting these material things are and I guess u hurt your woman left.. Sometimes life suck like that.
don't mean to be rude but it's fleeting and not flitting....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2019
futurist369:
don't mean to be rude but it's fleeting and not flitting....
We learn everyday. Thanks for the correction. I'm definitely not above mistake.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sharrap
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by GhettoYute: 7:52pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We learn everyday. Thanks for the correction. I'm definitely not above mistake.

Dullard.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by ayoevans6: 7:55pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know what I meant. Decent, modest, down to earth, educated, intellect.
lol its true in a way because any lady with such qualities is looking forward to getting a man with same qualities though i understand your point because from what we see on tv zlatan is rough and loud maybe his personality in real life might be different because most entertainers especially indigineous rappers like zlatan believes one should have a bad boy personality to stay relevant and marketable
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 8:41pm On May 24, 2019
Ekunsgreat:
is it about speak English ..who English help
english and eloquence help great leaders. But u peeps don't need it sha. Uve chosen ur paths before u were borne
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You simply know what I meant but then anything is possible.
i don't know what u meant by "quality ladies" so enlighten me smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Assumption lord, I guess you go Be yoruba Boy , only yoruba Dey discuss with Person Dey abuse and curse, irrational Beings, where did I justify yahoo or where did I say I am one, than pointing accusing fingers, if you never chop abeg find food eat, no pour your frustrated anger on anyone here, you know aso rock pour it there. Just a dull being who can’t read and understand
no need to waste time on u. Enjoy ur 99days, ur 1 day is coming
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Meekmusa: 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
slowpoison1:

Please how do i start this?
send your number I'll explain everything to you on whatsapp
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 3:06am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

Dullard.
You've been noticed undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Bozzy001(m): 4:26am On May 25, 2019
Deathisfreee:

See your life. This same fear wey make us no fit fight for our right(revolution) ,that’s the problems of you cowards. You prefer to die a coward than a hero ,please change your mentality if you want to make it in life idiot
Find something better to do, Ole.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by GhettoYute: 5:34am On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You've been noticed undecided

Cleared u
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2019
BlueAir:
no need to waste time on u. Enjoy ur 99days, ur 1 day is coming

Don’t wish others evil, you don’t know who they are, becareful what you wish others......you don’t even know me, lol, if you do, you would make me your role model, you don’t just insult people because you have phone and data, you don’t even know the person on the other side
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by GEEBITE: 6:59am On May 25, 2019
What is wrong with the simple grammar he spoke in the interview.Reading yours can induce migraine.{quote author=BlueAir post=78669144]Oh my God!!!!!!!!?? So this is the zlatan mocking people? Fuuuccckk!!! This is the first time I'll hear him present himself and his English is soooooo godforsaken. I'm sure this is how he speaks publicly and yet he's some people's idol shocked.

Lobatan. I always knew these "street wise" peeps are just a waste to the society grin[/quote]
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:31am On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Don’t wish others evil, you don’t know who they are, becareful what you wish others......you don’t even know me, lol, if you do, you would make me your role model, you don’t just insult people because you have phone and data, you don’t even know the person on the other side
Chai sifia pain in form of victimization grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:32am On May 25, 2019
GEEBITE:
What is wrong with the simple grammar he spoke in the interview.Reading yours can induce migraine.{quote author=BlueAir post=78669144]Oh my God!!!!!!!!?? So this is the zlatan mocking people? Fuuuccckk!!! This is the first time I'll hear him present himself and his English is soooooo godforsaken. I'm sure this is how he speaks publicly and yet he's some people's idol shocked.

Lobatan. I always knew these "street wise" peeps are just a waste to the society grin
like leaders like followers grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Chai sifia pain in form of victimization grin

Rifrats always have something to say, Enjoy speaker of the federal republic of Nigeria, judge of the federation, as if you are saint. Good luck.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 10:49am On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Rifrats always have something to say, Enjoy speaker of the federal republic of Nigeria, judge of the federation, as if you are saint. Good luck.
SIFIA PAIN grin grin...

YAHOO DOGS AND PUPPETS. no rest for u grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
BlueAir:
SIFIA PAIN grin grin...

YAHOO DOGS AND PUPPETS. no rest for u grin

Poor Rats lol, always complaining, do your work my friend, get Rich, that way, you won’t have to curse or swear for people, poor mentality, dooh, las las you go Dey alright, hustle tight
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Poor Rats lol, always complaining, do your work my friend, get Rich, that way, you won’t have to curse or swear for people, poor mentality, dooh, las las you go Dey alright, hustle tight
lol. Yahoo boy thief dey claim hustler grin The poorest farmer is worth more than the richest yahoo boy to society... Awon ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.