Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up (57485 Views)

Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Meekmusa: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
slowpoison1:
I'm a final year student looking for any menial work within enugu to help raise money for my project. I will appreciate any assistance

I'll advice you join ragp(recharge and get paid)
you sell recharge cards, pay cable subscription for people and other bills
you get your incentives from it
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Bozzy001(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Deathisfreee:
-
Free the youth ,if no be yahoo boys, who want marry disabled client ??
see dis one, let efcc catch u! Dat sense wey u no wan get, u go get am sharperly.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by OTayobami(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2019
BlueAir:
oloriburuku omo ale jati jati. +2349015756387 that's my phone number. Call me and present urself. Bastard!

Oloshi leleyi o
True caller tun GBE number e as spam jade
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by SocialJustice: 9:00am On May 24, 2019
OTayobami:

Just imagine they even saw laptop with things in it in his house and he pleaded not guilty that they were not his, who does that?
He's only following legal advise, hopefully EFCC won't be able to prove a strong case against him but I doubt, since they have been able to convince the judge to remand him in prison.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by superlanny(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2019
Freshbaba95:

The day you focus well on politicians, if you life no change, call me bastard
forget focus, what is bad is bad, fraud is bad, scam is bad, corruption is bad, simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:06am On May 24, 2019
OTayobami:

Oloshi leleyi o
True caller tun GBE number e as spam jade
oloriburuku..tu try +2349015756387
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Damcomolux(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2019
o Boy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
SocialJustice:
He's only following legal advise, hopefully EFCC won't be able to prove a strong case against him but I doubt, since they have been able to convince the judge to remand him in prison.
who does that?? The idiot doesn't even know how legal cases goes. And to think I was arguing with him sad
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 9:14am On May 24, 2019
Meekmusa:

I'll advice you join ragp(recharge and get paid)
you sell recharge cards, pay cable subscription for people and other bills
you get your incentives from it

Please how do i start this?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2019
inoski3944xx ppost=78669070:

Na ur turn soon.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2019
Bozzy001:
see dis one, let efcc catch u! Dat sense wey u no wan get, u go get am sharperly.

See your life. This same fear wey make us no fit fight for our right(revolution) ,that’s the problems of you cowards. You prefer to die a coward than a hero ,please change your mentality if you want to make it in life idiot
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by trapQ: 9:17am On May 24, 2019
Zlatan is even better than naira Marley that grew up in the u.k. That one is a complete agbero. Can't even speak good English despite having access to quality education.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looks like a garage tout. He'd have had difficulty getting any quality lady if he broke...

Simple reality, no one should quote me and misyarn.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 9:18am On May 24, 2019
superlanny:
forget focus, what is bad is bad, fraud is bad, scam is bad, corruption is bad, simple.

Yes all are bad. But your sense no tell you they should fight all and not just cyber crime. If you have sense you will know why the government are being unfair but sorry you lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by trapQ: 9:19am On May 24, 2019
Zlatan is even well spoken compared to Marley. You should hear Marley speak. You'll just faint.
BlueAir:
Oh my God!!!!!!!!?? So this is the zlatan mocking people? Fuuuccckk!!! This is the first time I'll hear him present himself and his English is soooooo godforsaken. I'm sure this is how he speaks publicly and yet he's some people's idol shocked.

Lobatan. I always knew these "street wise" peeps are just a waste to the society grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by trapQ: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Like if DJ Cuppy comes you'll reject her. Hypocrisy.
alizma:

You are 100% correct. We always know it has to do with money and we know that love is blind is a language use by you and your kinds to deceive the gullible.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by superlanny(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Yes all are bad. But your sense no tell you they should fight all and not just cyber crime. If you have sense you will know why the government are being unfair but sorry you lack common sense
There are some things you learn with time, never argue with the shallow minded, my only mistake was engaging you, there might be hope for you, just focus on improving your emotional intelligence and have a good thought before commenting, have a nice day bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by trapQ: 9:24am On May 24, 2019
It's only black people that blame the victims of circumstances. Una go dey alright.
tegrianonigltd:

Go straight to the point, you just blab nigga, greed make people fall for scam, MMM was scam too, will you blame MMM, they warned people them no hear, blame the greedy ones.. how will someone you have not seen promise you love and you accept. Or promise you money and you start paying to collect your own money..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 9:29am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
Zlatan is even well spoken compared to Marley. You should hear Marley speak. You'll just faint.
its well grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Ganjafama(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you a quality lady?

Obviously not .
Stop talking to my crush like that or I'll stretch out my hand from your phone and e-slap you.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 9:35am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pls spare me. You people don't dissappoint.. Just a Lil comment to bruise ya ego and you pissing testetorone all over my mention. cheesy

You bad-mouth people because you want likes... Hopefully it won't affect ur character in real life...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by cruzydal(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
superlanny:
I swear efcc is bae, I won't and never support fraud, just imagine losing your life savings or that of your family or friends to fraud, I heard after arresting them, the efcc guys were jaming "able God" by chinko ekun in the car, fraudsters should know that our able God will fight for the scammed and punish the scammers. God bless EFCC.....but don't relent on putting criminals in jail, especially those useless oloriburuku politicians.
Oga is it ur money? Nigerians sha . the main people wey dey chop una money una dey worship dem like idol , dose politicians embezzling naija funds taking thier children oversees dey wont see dem oh. Nigerians die daily we dont have good hospitals but they fly abroad for medical check up . Yahoo is a crime YES but they are the cause of it . they have damaged dis country . if there were jobs the rate would have reduced but now u will even see graduates that indulge in it . las las if dey wanna tackle corruption they should start with those men .these boiz no hard to catch. if they want to rebuild start with our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Kingrexyl(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looks like a garage tout. He'd have had difficulty getting any quality lady if he broke...

The same garage tour you will like to date, just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by ayoevans6: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

getting quality ladies lol the way some women reason i laugh

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by kernniejay(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2019
Nairaland Forum has turned to Nairamalley forum, its okay.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 11:40am On May 24, 2019
ayoevans6:
getting quality ladies lol the way some women reason i laugh
You know what I meant. Decent, modest, down to earth, educated, intellect.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
It's only black people that blame the victims of circumstances. Una go dey alright.

White blame the victims, in America they have charged a white woman for money laundering , they do it, it’s written everywhere even boldly in New York, avoid scam etc if you fall it’s no longer ignorance
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2019
BlueAir:
my friend. Carry ur gutter away. Blame the greedy ones .who doesn't want to progress in this life or who is comfortable in poverty? Greed is borne out of desperation and that's normal for helpless human beings. But u bastardds think it's normal to take advantage of it to satisfy ur pocket and u think u can ever degrade greed Na electrocution go kill all ur family members one by one. Eyin oloriburuku omo ale jati jati

This mmm u used and an example of scam, didn't people benefit from it? Oloriburuku, what benefit do people get at the end from u scammers ?? Besides if ponzi crashes it's a result of lack of members to pay others, so how's it admin fault? And people aren't new to how ponzi works and crashes so why say their are victims in ponzi that crashes due to lack of help providers?

U yahoo animals can never justify ur "thief " "robber" status

Assumption lord, I guess you go Be yoruba Boy , only yoruba Dey discuss with Person Dey abuse and curse, irrational Beings, where did I justify yahoo or where did I say I am one, than pointing accusing fingers, if you never chop abeg find food eat, no pour your frustrated anger on anyone here, you know aso rock pour it there. Just a dull being who can’t read and understand
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2019
Akoja360:
he look like wesley snipes in blade..

Lol. You don old o. Indomie children no sabi Wesley Snipes or Blade.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by clehvyyoung: 12:20pm On May 24, 2019
jaye lo #zlatan it's yo time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Freshbaba95(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2019
superlanny:

Indeed, fraud is bad. We all have been victims one way or the other. But why aren't we tackling the government the way we tackling fraud? Is Yahoo boys our only problem
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 24, 2019
Hedonini:

Lol. You don old o. Indomie children no sabi Wesley Snipes or Blade.
lol no be lie..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by AvengerAngel(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=superlanny post=78668975]I swear efcc is bae, I won't and never support fraud, just imagine losing your life savings or that of your family or friends to fraud, I heard after arresting them, the efcc guys were jaming "able God" by chinko ekun in the car, fraudsters should know that our able God will fight for the scammed and punish the scammers. God bless EFCC.....but don't relent on putting criminals in jail, especially those useless oloriburuku politicians.[WORD!]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.