Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! (733 Views)

What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases / Secrets Of Natural Cures For All Diseases. / Swissgarde Herbal Products That Cure All Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 10:36am On May 24, 2019
As Africans, we all know or have seen a masquerade. The ultimate masquerade of the tribe is usually feared, and all non initiates must run and hide. As far as sicknesses and diseases are concerned, their biggest masquerade, the one they dare not see is FASTING.

When we hear fasting, because of our addiction to food (bad food sef), we scroll and pass. But if only you knew the abundant, undescribable power of fasting, we will all become fasters.

Fasting is of different kinds for different purposes. Fasting simply means to abstain. Knowledge of what to abstain from, for how long and for what purpose is what makes fasting the most potent of all things!

The body uses so much energy continuously, even when you sleep. More than half of all that energy is spent on processing and converting food. Some diseases come because the body have never had the time to cleanse & detox itself, because it was busy processing what you ate, if not you die sharp sharp! But when you fast, the body cleanses itself, and boosts your immune system. You also starve the antibodies.

One simple fasting therapy I will leave here is this. Skip breakfast, and replace it with water. This type of fasting is called intermittent fasting. If done for up to a month, small small things like headache/migraine, overweight, flu, malaria, typhoid, ulcer, etc will run and forget their slippers!

Holistic Health Secrets.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by Mariangeles(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

As Africans, we all know or have seen a masquerade. The ultimate masquerade of the tribe is usually feared, and all non initiates must run and hide. As far as sicknesses and diseases are concerned, their biggest masquerade, the one they dare not see is FASTING.

When we hear fasting, because of our addiction to food (bad food sef), we scroll and pass. But if only you knew the abundant, undescribable power of fasting, we will all become fasters.

Fasting is of different kinds for different purposes. Fasting simply means to abstain. Knowledge of what to abstain from, for how long and for what purpose is what makes fasting the most potent of all things!

The body uses so much energy continuously, even when you sleep. More than half of all that energy is spent on processing and converting food. Some diseases come because the body have never had the time to cleanse & detox itself, because it was busy processing what you ate, if not you die sharp sharp! But when you fast, the body cleanses itself, and boosts your immune system. You also starve the antibodies.

One simple fasting therapy I will leave here is this. Skip breakfast, and replace it with water. This type of fasting is called intermittent fasting. If done for up to a month, small small things like headache/migraine, overweight, flu, malaria, typhoid, ulcer, etc will run and forget their slippers!

Holistic Health Secrets.

Nice one OP !

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Fasting for extended periods requires guidance. Pls do not just jump into it. Because u may jump out with a different problem.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by jbblues24(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2019
Slick dude I admire the use of fold and typography!
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 10:47am On May 29, 2019
Fasting is the most sure way to detox. But ensure to get guidance.
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by jbblues24(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
So sleek and fresh!! kiss
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 9:11pm On May 31, 2019
Fasting has been proven to cure even mental problems.
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
When we fast, our organs get the rest they need, and cleanse themselves. Stress on the organs reduces their functionality, which means toxins cannot be evicted properly, leading to disease.
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amCyI5JBRoc

This is for those of you who think fasting is nothing. Nothing withstands fasting. I repeat. Nothing withstands fasting!
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 6:26am On Jun 15, 2019
When u fast, you are carrying out deep cleaning. NO disease can remain. Because fasting is like resetting the body to its default healthy state!
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you feel that fasting is not something you can do. you can begin with intermittent fasting. i like to simplify its definition to skipping breakfast. when you skip breakfast, you allow the body to cleanse itself. you get rid of about 20% or more of toxins. this gives the immune an upper hand. no one who has ever given the immune an 'upper hand' has remained sick. they always win!
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2019
I have never seen anyone who fasted, and did not recover.
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by AngryParrot1: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why must you be sick, when you have the power to heal?
Re: The Ultimate Masquerade For All Diseases! by damesilver(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:
Why must you be sick, when you have the power to heal?

I have read many of your posts here on nl. Please permit me to ask.
For a person who has migraine, what must he do?

I am a Virgo, Sept 9. I love things natural. Believe me. Though healthy eating cost real much, I know cuz I've tried eating veg for 4-5days a week sometimes back.

I would like to receive guide on how you prepare your meals, holistic diet. I admire your meal on food section.

The problem is, we are used to seeing garri, fufu, rice, around us all the time, yam, eba, rice, no other food. Beans can be irritating to the bowels, the fruits around are spoilt with inorganic fertilisers, coupled with lack of sufficient money to go search places to get the real deal, so many of us just give up. And laziness is part of it.

But I feel encouraged when I see people like you cultivating healthy living. It's good to both spirit and body. Please kindly help. If possible to see you physically. I hope you understand me beyond my words.

I plan to read the book the warriors diet as a starting. But there's still much I need to learn on this journey, I believe, especially the getting of those uncommon green mix foods like you always post.

Thank you sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

'COVID Toes': Doctors Identify Newest Symptom Of Coronavirus / Covid-19 : Why We Should Avoid Ankara Face Masks..... / Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Chemical He Prepared To Treat Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.