Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Husband Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Woman Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Woman Revealed (3300 Views)

My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Woman Revealed by Gistsfanz: 10:54am On May 24, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-BHlPr3twW24/XN2Pymlp_tI/AAAAAAAACJw/0b8NxMrqpXsq2b_qg2kCFsbvmSpO9AEnACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-16-17-27-52.png[/img]
Some men exhibit some very strange behaviours in bed and only those who have encountered them could tell the story.
Relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man who derives pleasure from perceiving the scent around his girlfriend’s anus and v*gina.

According to her, he recently developed the character and she finds it so uncomfortable. She is seeking public opinion on how to deal with the challenge.
Read her brief story below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/my-boyfriend-does-this-shocking-thing.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Woman Revealed by nicolasakins: 9:29pm On May 24, 2019
I will just advice to let him do what pleases him, so far he's ur husband and his actions affect you not.
He can't probably be on the act for hours.
Let trouble flees.

(1) (Reply)

My Contribution To The Society / DADDY’S GIRL … (18+) / Types Of Girls You Should Use Condom For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.