Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) (35665 Views)

VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Wiseche147(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
They seem to be really prepared! Nice�
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Dre555: 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
Atiku will be in sifia pain by now
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
Congrats to all of them
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Timmypromise(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2019
athaboi:
you sound like a very young boy that doesn't know anything yet

So far what have you and your ancestors achieve in Nigeria
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by tofolo(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:
Please what are police men doing there..... Cose it's like I can see some police men amongst them... They should go to para-military section jor
Police band Sir.
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by farem: 3:02pm On May 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I'm very confident the inauguration won't hold. Atiku and PDP will stop it

So it's true there are political lunatics on Nairaland!
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Summerbody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2019
I wish them all the very best. I just wish our leaders are not greedy and selfish

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Maikel26(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2019
Anytime I see how this people are been killed by boko haram.. I always pity them... They are someone's husband, brother, son e.t.c...leaving their families so we could be save... Keeping sleepless night so we could sleep with two eyes closed... May God bless our army
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by vertueptime: 3:08pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:
Please what are police men doing there..... Cose it's like I can see some police men amongst them... They should go to para-military section jor

Police is not a paramilitary, if u remember it was a force before d force was removed, after military then force, then services/ agency then corps
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Olukat(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2019
yarimo:
As may 29 comes closer, please ATIKU and all other PDP members should make sure their personal doctors are with them.

BUHARI / OBASANJO till 2023

Sadly you are in tears in your heart about GMB failed government.
Please don't demote OBASANJO shocked shocked Check your hailing comment well next time

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 3:19pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:
... You dey alright

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
rattlesnake:
PMB has no integrity...else he won't attend inauguration of scam

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
Hmm PDP now in

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
useless banal banana republic army

useless country,I mean jungle

useless citizenry without ball, too scared of dying and demanding for their rights,they only revel in eye and mouth service, suffering and smiling , useless protest that solves NOTHING

Useless bunch of esoteric, untelligible,mumbo jumbo,jargons and piece of sh2t filled with lies ,deceit and fraud called the Constitution,a hopelessly and fraudulent piece of draft ups that guarantee not even common right of speech and expression!A trash fits only for the TRASH CAN

yes,, 20yrs of audacity of HOPELESSNESS
, that's what y'all celebrating Not democracy

Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Beautiful, elegant.

The synergy, the formation.

Hopefully I should watch, watched the last one.

Irrespective of the incompetence of the govt in power, one can only look forward.
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by demmy66: 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
id4sho:
Part of the Armed force
police is not a member of the Armed forces..
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
lopeshola:
Eat at Raxonics Foods
u pple shuld demacate dose tables, u dnt expect pple to be comfortable eating and facing close to 5pple. its restaurant nt owanbe. angry
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Sapphire94: 4:01pm On May 24, 2019
muykem:
Pain, frustration in PDP camp. They should take heart.

Nahh.. It's you who should take heart bro, because your everlasting suffering continues. Hope U've eaten today?
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by yeman1(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2019
Hiss
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2019
yarimo:
As may 29 comes closer, please ATIKU and all other PDP members should make sure their personal doctors are with them.

BUHARI / OBASANJO till 2023

Obasanjo.. *spits* angry
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2019
Common Boko haram dem no fit defeat..Enough of the entertainment abeg....Item 7 soldiers'!!!
Mcheeeew...
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
You're a joker Bro...
hisexcellency34:
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
God forbid bad thing.... Nigeria Army is the best when it comes to parade. You can ask a military personnel if you doubting..
oglalasioux:

If you see police in colour during parade you'll fall in love with them.
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
God forbid bad thing.... Nigeria Army is the best when it comes to parade. You can ask a military personnel if you doubting..

I don’t need to ask a military personnel. I grew up in a barrack. I've seen all the armed forces in parade and the police is the best.
Re: Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) by orisa37: 6:39pm On May 24, 2019
The ways of the Wicked shall perish IJN AMEN.

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’