Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (47574 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by DaBogu: 3:20pm On May 24, 2019
Those girls looking for rich husband to marry, your poor brothers are reserved for who

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Summerbody: 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
God's your mother henceforth
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by adebayo1998(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
maybe your dad raped her
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Ealiserwest(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2019
Where the thirty year old lady grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by UbiDaniels: 3:26pm On May 24, 2019
dat is why i hate some mothers.... cuz the mammi water spirits lives in them...
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by VHILL: 3:27pm On May 24, 2019
Never worry about her again. Just dust your feet and move on.
My mum abandoned me for a 15 years. Initially thought my grandma was my mum until i was told after her demise. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
I met my mother and i can say without regret that she is the most terrible person on earth(the real Jezebel) she almost got me blinded and i left for good.
Today, i'm a graduate with two masters working in a reputable company, and married to the best woman on earth.
Dear poster, just hold on to Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by otipoju(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
Any man who looks upon women as weaker vessels has not opened his eyes to the reality around him.

Women could be very savage. Its societal conditioning that has made them appear harmless.

A mother who abandons a child for 30 years clearly wants nothing to do with the child. Even if you had beef with the father, if your child reaches out to you. You would at least be polite.

If the father was alive, she could have known the real truth about what transpired between them. But if na me be the girl, i would look for that woman and give her a nice beating and forget about her...that way i would know i did something to her worthy of hate.

That girl is crushed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by lwise(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
Ealiserwest:
Where the thirty year old lady grin

Go and check the Twitter handle that story is real but bloggers decided to use that picture
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Hoodbilonia: 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
If she took sniper i for say ok
But she ddnt
Fuckkkk
Shez a strong lady
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by VHILL: 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
no be small thing
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
With Twitter's many fake stories I choose to put my disbelief on guard.
The picture sef looks like a twenty year old as opposed to someone a lot older.
Na close-eye-comot-here I dey.
I no get time to reason nonsense.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Gorillacrew: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Hey lady, there is no time for self pity. What is done is done. Double your hustle and achieve success. Relax and wait for her to come to you, for will definitely need you someday. Then you can show her how to mother a child by being forgiving and caring. Its the hard way but it is the only logical way.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by oteikwu16(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Davash222:
SO, this little girl I’m seeing is over 30 years Interesting

Looks could be deceptive you know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Quorax: 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
Acidosis:

Where's the 30+ year old lady?

lol the matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by nwakibie3(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
twitter fairy tales grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 24, 2019
dumb biatch looking to trend on social media
what next - sniper challenge?

of course it could all be fake right down to the pictures
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by ndukwejoe(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2019
guy you funny die
sonofspada:

No, the little girl is the mother
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Amumaigwe: 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
dachiwater:
A lady who was abandoned by her mother for over 30 years, took to Twitter to reveal how she reacted after she reached out to her.

According to the lady, her mother who abandoned her for over 30 years told her not to call again and further asked what she wants from her. Read her sad tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/lady-reveals-how-her-mother-who-abandoned-her-for-30-years-reacted-after-she-reached-out/

Wipe your tears honey. Work and pray hard. After you have made it big, she will come back begging for a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by pinkygurl(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
SageMK:
I can't begin to imagine how she feels. sad
Something is telling me she's adopted.

Never go chasing after people who walked out on you.

grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by firo08(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2019
sonofspada:

No, the little girl is the mother
This your reply is epic
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by HomeOfMe(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2019
Acidosis:

Where's the 30+ year old lady?

I guess she's the one in yellow,backing the camera undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by ngwababe(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2019
Davash222:
SO, this little girl I’m seeing is over 30 years Interesting

And Tobi and cee c will be claiming 24... smh
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by sharpwriter(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2019
VHILL:
Never worry about her again. Just dust your feet and move on.
My mum abandoned me for a 15 years. Initially thought my grandma was my mum until i was told after her demise. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
I met my mother and i can say without regret that she is the most terrible person on earth(the real Jezebel) she almost got me blinded and i left for good.
Today, i'm a graduate with two masters working in a reputable company, and married to the best woman on earth.
Dear poster, just hold on to Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith.

Chai... Sorry bro... It's a cruel world

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Yankiss(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2019
dachiwater:
A lady who was abandoned by her mother for over 30 years, took to Twitter to reveal how she reacted after she reached out to her.

According to the lady, her mother who abandoned her for over 30 years told her not to call again and further asked what she wants from her. Read her sad tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/lady-reveals-how-her-mother-who-abandoned-her-for-30-years-reacted-after-she-reached-out/

Dear, it is NOT your fault. This is a common issue in divorces where an aggrieved party visits on even the innocent children. You resemble your dad so well or in one way rekindles thoughts of him in your mum. She therefore transferred hatred for your dad to you. There is nothing you can do about it except pray!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2019
If it is a man that walked out and he responded ravishly to call after 30 years, the world will have come heavily on him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2019
She may not be her biological mum.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by sharpwriter(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2019
otipoju:
Any man who looks upon women as weaker vessels has not opened his eyes to the reality around him.

Women could be very savage. Its societal conditioning that has made them appear harmless.

A mother who abandons a child for 30 years clearly wants nothing to do with the child. Even if you had beef with the father, if your child reaches out to you. You would at least be polite.

If the father was alive, she could have known the real truth about what transpired between them. But if na me be the girl, i would look for that woman and give her a nice beating and forget about her...that way i would know i did something to her worthy of hate.

That girl is crushed.

Issues dey life my brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Stillthebest: 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Lol I know a 45-year old guy who has never seen his father before. Left the mother In pregnancy stage due to fam differences , later left for the USA later. In fact they have never talked before. (But uncle is there for him) The guy doesn't even care again since.After he crossed 25 so he said.. Getting ready for senate now...he's well to do on his own? Should he fry stone?!! Make she forget her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.