Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (47575 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by felinko(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2019
sonofspada:

No, the little girl is the mother
Very nice response
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by iomoge2(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2019
That’s how all these children brought up by single parents behave

They won’t appreciate the person who has been there for them
All they know is how to look for who is not looking for them
Smh

My cousin learnt the hard way
So hard she had to drop the fathers name
Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Anndrew(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2019
Hungerbad
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by iomoge2(f): 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
Anndrew:
Hungerbad
why mention the dead here?
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by arakenge(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
My dear work very hard so God could uplift you. Am very sure, she will come and beg you later.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by freemi(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
VHILL:
Never worry about her again. Just dust your feet and move on.
My mum abandoned me for a 15 years. Initially thought my grandma was my mum until i was told after her demise. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
I met my mother and i can say without regret that she is the most terrible person on earth(the real Jezebel) she almost got me blinded and i left for good.
Today, i'm a graduate with two masters working in a reputable company, and married to the best woman on earth.
Dear poster, just hold on to Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith.
that's serious. Sorry about that n thank God for your life. Wish u can a post about it so people can learn

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by JustCurious: 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
iomoge2:

Smh

Nonsense

You cracked my ribs.. grin

Lol at looking for who isn't looking for them.
Well you can't blame them.

Do you know what it feels like when no one shows up for you, during PTA meeting and every other pupil cheers away with theirs?

Seriously, you have no idea of the emotional trauma and hurt that young people without parents, go through.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Ealiserwest(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
lwise:

Go and check the Twitter handle that story is real but bloggers decided to use that picture

Oh! Hungry bloggers
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by lawman88(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
VHILL:
My mum abandoned me for a 15 years. Initially thought my grandma was my mum until i was told after her demise. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
I met my mother and i can say without regret that she is the most terrible person on earth(the real Jezebel) she almost got me blinded and i left for good.
Today, i'm a graduate with two masters working in a reputable company, and married to the best woman on earth.

God bless you sir. My mum also abandoned me for over 25 years. After I finished my nysc, she has been calling me to send money to her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by afecgivers: 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
It is not the end of your life after all you grew up without a mother and a father. Please choose your God as your father and mother. Non-relatives might perfect your life than your own relatives. Please do not be depress. May almighty God watch over your soul. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Anndrew(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2019
iomoge2:
why mention the dead here?
hunger bad
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by missCAPS: 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
If someone walks out of your life and made it clear to you that they don't need you, just stay away. The humiliation and hurt will be lesser. But if you get to force yourself...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by johhnnie(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2019
lwise:
The lady in question,if you are reading this,she's not your biological mother.
She probably swap her dead baby with someone else's child in the hospital.
Very possible!
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by samifet: 5:16pm On May 24, 2019
That woman must have got married to another man and denied having no child else where, if she eventually accept her first child into her new husband's family she might not be able to defend herself. I witness similar case here in River State.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
sonofspada:
hahahah.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Lawschool: 5:33pm On May 24, 2019
My rottweiler named Drakaris gave birth to 7 puppies, and refused to breastfeed them. And also will not allow anybody touch or go near the 7 puppies. All 7 died. Is this not worse? The 700k plus too? kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Oluromantic: 6:11pm On May 24, 2019
Mothers are caring, mothers are caring.. I used to say not all mothers deserves d honor of a mother. Some fathers are better off.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Spicy128(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
That can't be her mother, maybe it's a wrong number, and probably have all her children with her.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Skiilashi(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Start ashawo work nau.

You need to blow if you want your mother to come begging.

Where is thy brain?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by tunize(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2019
sonofspada:

heheheheheheh savage.
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
She's not the definition of a real mother, and what could have been wrong. Anyway
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Magic1: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
sonofspada:

You are not well I swear
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by needful: 7:21pm On May 24, 2019
VHILL:

Am sure if it was your father that abandoned you, you would have gone back to him pleading for him to accept u so that you will inherit his properties. Hypocrites
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by deebrain(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmm... So touching.

This generation is really twisted.

Just succeed dear.

Then you will see this very person come to plead with you (she will come with some pastors who will preach forgiveness to you).
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Dotman2210(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
This is heart breaking
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by habsydiamond(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
Black market mother, fairly used pikin. E even be like say na China product cos na chinkos dey age like vampires.

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by chukskafor(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2019
Davash222:
SO, this little girl I’m seeing is over 30 years Interesting
My exact question
Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by ozonechrome: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
SageMK:
I can't begin to imagine how she feels. sad
Something is telling me she's adopted.

Never go chasing after people who walked out on you.

Children never listen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16pm On May 24, 2019
iomoge2:

Smh

Nonsense

Most of them are looking for acceptance

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by iomoge2(f): 12:15am On May 25, 2019
JustCurious:

You cracked my ribs.. grin

Lol at looking for who isn't looking for them.
Well you can't blame them.

Do you know what it feels like when no one shows up for you, during PTA meeting and every other pupil cheers away with theirs?

Seriously, you have no idea of the emotional trauma and hurt that young people without parents, go through.
Mi understand

But I expect that once they are grown
They should be wiser
A father or mother who knows you exist and makes no attempt at all to look for you is not worth your love or even acceptance

If they come looking for it fine
Not you going to beg them to be in your life

Ps
The father was there for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking by ibinaboonline: 12:39am On May 25, 2019
Only if she knew the mom's guilt and frustration and regret. She couldn't deal with it, best to avoid it. Hence, 'leave me alone. Don't call me again'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.