Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video (37894 Views)

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by anochuko01(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
rawpadgin:
ain't u happy about that?
lol...we have enough junk for every blessed day. So nothing has really changed
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Freshbaba95(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:
Sometimes I just open my fridge and close the door "bamm" just to feel like I bought a car

Don't worry bro. Soon..
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by romoruyi(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2019
Wizzy swag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by hypnotic(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Sharp guy, no dulling
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:
Sometimes I just open my fridge and close the door "bamm" just to feel like I bought a car

No worry very soon you go buy car.
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by owila4luv(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2019
Sellfish:
Whatever undecided

Same Tuface who started a protest he couldn't finish?

Bloody two-faced coward angry

you need brain
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Yameater(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by zomoears(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:

Yaba left awaits you grin
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by owila4luv(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2019
from the video i watched wizkid bow to hug and greet 2face and annie before huging patoranking. so no disrespect of any form seen!
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by RTSC: 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
So patoranking no be human being?

All of una dey craze.
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by WINDSOW(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:
My brother pray very well, I say pray very well cos that symptoms of poverty. Please pray!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Kog45(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
Sellfish:
Whatever undecided

Same Tuface who started a protest he couldn't finish?

Bloody two-faced coward angry

Stale
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Teejay510(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2019
next level
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Akuruoulo(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
hollywater:
How is this a news?Buhari you time in ASO ROCK is up.

AM VERY SURE U SMOKED HEAVILY.
BUHARI NEVER EVEN START HIS 2ND TENOR AND U D TALK ABOUT "TIME UP".
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
anochuko01:
In other news, who knows the whereabout of gifty, tboss, efe and co!

e yaf tey o!

They're in Okokomaiko!
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Naanlong01: 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:
Nairalanders and comic, you guys are just making my day sililiwelele. I've unintentionally drawn attention to myself by laughing out loud occasionally when reading funny comments
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by naijajobx: 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by stieyven(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2019
Encyclopedia1:
Sharap dia. Young fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by askakim(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
like father like son indeed..keep on scoring as your father did back then..
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by BrokenCock: 10:56pm On May 24, 2019
So wizkid Na humble sailor ? Nice one ...anyiperere to all sailors on deck. Hey ! No leg hanging
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by arrestdarrester: 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
Nonsense. See all those wey dey say make 2face go siddon one side, say Wizkid don pass im level, see dem don't dey hail Wizzy now for hailing 2baba.

If you follow some supporters mouth enh, dem go wreck you
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Chaya99(f): 7:12am On May 25, 2019
In other news, who knows the whereabout of gifty, tboss, efe and co! ...[Wonders  why Australian aborigines don't get melanoma?
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Encyclopedia1: 4:24am On May 26, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
That’s from the “severally edited” book. Keep that to yourself.
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Chaya99(f): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2019
No one can call his brother fool.
deadliest snakes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.