Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold (2213 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 12:56pm On May 24, 2019
Sold

7 Likes

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 24, 2019
Lol who wear am shirt??

Cute doggo
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2019
And you had to name her Phoebe cry cry

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
mrAMG2:
Lol who wear am shirt??

Cute doggo

grin
U never see anything...
That particular one is a kimono.
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 1:22pm On May 24, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
And you had to name her Phoebe cry cry

Phoebe thunderman.... Ring a bell?

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2019
punisha:
She's going to 8months and the dog is full of gimmicks...
we sometimes think she's human. Kinda scary but, u gloat especially with visitors around cos she can hears every damn thing u say.

She knows when u r angry, happy ,sad, in pains... She practically comforts u when ur sad by sitting next to u with searching eyes and tries licking away ur sorrows... I remember pretending to be hurt one day and crying and phoebe's joined in crying...

We trained her d hard way... Strict about potty and weeing... She simply alerts u when she wants to do any of them and u follow her out. She finds it difficult opening doors cos shes small... Seeing her reach out and try to use d handle was hilarious...

I forgot to mention that she doesn't like milk but would prefer ribena or pure honey...
At 4months we noticed she'd eat anything we eat as long as she sees us put it in our mouth...

We leave d house one night and in a hurry forget stuffs we bought on a chair in d sitting room... Phoebe clears the nuts and hides d evidence under the chair. We couldn't find d nuts but then we found d culprit. She actually swallowed most in a hurry so we dont catch her in d act. Next two days her poo was still all about the nuts...

Phoebe if no one attends to her when she needs to go out and wee would do it and then look for a rag or clothe to dry it moving d rag in circular motions like she sees us do.
She got away twice then we learnt this trick of hers.

She roams free but lock the necessary doors cos she is full of surprises.
Now she tries to stay away from our stuff and only play with her numerous toys. we wish this could be a thing, but hell no...it's phoebe!!!

She loves kids. Her love for kids is abnormal. Oh and she can play all day

Which brings me to reason i created this thread... If you got a lhasa, shih tzu, eskimo or any in house dog do u see them act funny when they sleep?

Lemme explain, phoebe can play all day then sleep like she was sedated then she does this kinda bark-in-her sleep and funny sound-kinda thing which is hilarious...Same as when we were little and u play like crazy after school hours only to sleep and continue d play in your dream... Calling names and or screaming instructions like "Tee, pass me d ball"

Is this normal? Who else has a dog that does it

Wow you have got an amazing dog I must say, very smart one at that...

My Beverly doesn't clean up her poo, but she is toilet trained inside the house tho, but she has her own antics, check out my diary, u would love reading it.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by johnnyn1(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Phoebe is a beauty..
Nice one Op..
Lhasa are quite the best u can keep as an indoor pet
punisha:
She's going to 8months and the dog is full of gimmicks...
we sometimes think she's human. Kinda scary but, u gloat especially with visitors around cos she can hears every damn thing u say.

She knows when u r angry, happy ,sad, in pains... She practically comforts u when ur sad by sitting next to u with searching eyes and tries licking away ur sorrows... I remember pretending to be hurt one day and crying and phoebe's joined in crying...

We trained her d hard way... Strict about potty and weeing... She simply alerts u when she wants to do any of them and u follow her out. She finds it difficult opening doors cos shes small... Seeing her reach out and try to use d handle was hilarious...

I forgot to mention that she doesn't like milk but would prefer ribena or pure honey...
At 4months we noticed she'd eat anything we eat as long as she sees us put it in our mouth...

We leave d house one night and in a hurry forget stuffs we bought on a chair in d sitting room... Phoebe clears the nuts and hides d evidence under the chair. We couldn't find d nuts but then we found d culprit. She actually swallowed most in a hurry so we dont catch her in d act. Next two days her poo was still all about the nuts...

Phoebe if no one attends to her when she needs to go out and wee would do it and then look for a rag or clothe to dry it moving d rag in circular motions like she sees us do.
She got away twice then we learnt this trick of hers.

She roams free but lock the necessary doors cos she is full of surprises.
Now she tries to stay away from our stuff and only play with her numerous toys. we wish this could be a thing, but hell no...it's phoebe!!!

She loves kids. Her love for kids is abnormal. Oh and she can play all day

Which brings me to reason i created this thread... If you got a lhasa, shih tzu, eskimo or any in house dog do u see them act funny when they sleep?

Lemme explain, phoebe can play all day then sleep like she was sedated then she does this kinda bark-in-her sleep and funny sound-kinda thing which is hilarious...Same as when we were little and u play like crazy after school hours only to sleep and continue d play in your dream... Calling names and or screaming instructions like "Tee, pass me d ball"

Is this normal? Who else has a dog that does it
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 5:08pm On May 24, 2019
Jackofall:

Wow you have got an amazing dog I must say, very smart one at that...

My Beverly doesn't clean up her poo, but she is toilet trained inside the house tho, but she has her own antics, check out my diary, u would love reading it.

smart is understatement bro.
She hears every goddamn word u say.
We talked to her like she can hear us... Next thing boooom she's hearing but cant speak.
saw your thread... Before i created mine.
Will read all up when i get home...

2 Likes

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
johnnyn1:
Phoebe is a beauty..
Nice one Op..
Lhasa are quite the best u can keep as an indoor pet

Do u own one sir?
Pls i really need to know if the sleep-barking thing is normal or it's just a Phoebe thing.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by johnnyn1(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
Yes I do own a Lhasa.. her name is Ruby
Sleep barking thing is a normal act for lhasa as they exhibit a lot of character that sometimes trills us away cheesy
punisha:

Do u own one sir?
Pls i really need to know if the sleep-barking thing is normal or it's just a Phoebe thing.
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 5:38pm On May 24, 2019
johnnyn1:
Yes I do own a Lhasa.. her name is Ruby
Sleeping barking thing is a normal act for lhasa exhibit a lot of character that sometimes trills us away cheesy

shocked
Oh Ruby? Really? My GSD was named Ruby. She ran outta d gates full speed and got knocked down by a car.

Thanks for sharing. It's comforting knowing it aint just a Phoebe thing. Its hilarious but who would have known dogs could be this human like.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by johnnyn1(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2019
Oh sorry About your GSD.
Lhasa are just so quick to adapt and explore themselves..
No dulling moment around them oo..
punisha:

shocked
Oh Ruby? Really? My GSD was named Ruby. She ran outta d gates full speed and got knocked down by a car.

Thanks for sharing. It's comforting knowing it aint just a Phoebe thing. Its hilarious but who would have known dogs could be this human like.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by jayned: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
Phoebe is sure very interesting and intelligent. Owning a Lhasa is definitely on my bucket list.

2 Likes

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by dabtee: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
Av got Lhasa 8mnthx 4sales female in lagos.. Drop ur WhatsApp nmbr if u nid
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2019
jayned:
Phoebe is sure very interesting and intelligent. Owning a Lhasa is definitely on my bucket list.

they are pure entertainment...
u could come for phoebes pups in a few months...
Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by space9880: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2019
I've never been a lover of small breeds and long coated dogs but with what I'm seeing on NL these days maybe I'll consider getting one.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by Abcruz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow what a nice dog.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2019
space9880:
I've never been a lover of small breeds and long coated dogs but with what I'm seeing on NL these days maybe I'll consider getting one.

Ikr...
The smaller ones need more attention. Sometimes u wanna strangle them.
If u ain't careful they'd boss u around and emotionally blackmail you often. The bigger ones got zero issues.
Their routine is simple...patrol at night and rest all day.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Shey Na Nigeria you dey? Cos this only happens in movies or abroad.

If you are in Nigeria let me tell u ,u have spoilt the black man culture ah an! A dogu abegi no let me call apkan come visit you.

Dont mindme u have a nice dog there I love your story wish I could see for my self, upload a video sometimes for us

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by punisha: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
askibee:
Shey Na Nigeria you dey? Cos this only happens in movies or abroad.

If you are in Nigeria let me tell u ,u have spoilt the black man culture ah an! A dogu abegi no let me call apkan come visit you.

Dont mindme u have a nice dog there I love your story wish I could see for my self, upload a video sometimes for us

lol...
u are a clown i swear.

1 Like

Re: First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2019
punisha:

lol...
u are a clown i swear.

I know
Right!

(1) (Reply)

Solid Doberman, Cats, Neopolitan mastiff, Caucasian, Bullmastiff for sale!!! / Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One / Dog Food Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.