Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets (3558 Views)

First Of Her Kind...phoebe sold / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Name: Phoebe (cream coloured one)
Sex: Female

Name: Fendi (black coloured one)
Sex: Female

Phoebe is very quiet, gentle, understanding, cute and very obedient.
She understands hand signal and small errands like "fetch this or that". She does not disturb anyone at all but plays when she wants to, she is just a perfect dog to live with. She gives sign when pressed or want to go for a walk, she will even go and bring her leash to you.
She is the 8th puppy out of litter of 9 puppies.
At 1 year and 4 months, she birthed 6 cute puppies 3 males and 3 females.
She is currently on heat period but she won't be getting pregnant this time around, let her rest and enjoy her life.

Fendi is a pure opposite of her mom.. cry where do I even start from?? She is stubborn, restless, very strong, disobedient, careless and finally a 'RACER'.
She can sprint for Africa! Hey God!! She practically competes with a biker. I will enter a bike and once the bike man zoom off, she will take off and be running in front of us at full speed, for me to take her back to the house, the bike man has to turn around going back to the house, she will instantly turn and continue racing beside or in front of us. All these is because no one has ever pursued her and caught up with her.
She is too strong for me to handle, my bro put her on top of a 5 ft zinc of our poultry cage, she jumped down from there and took off. Very destructive too Chai!. I think she is made for sports competitions but no idea of where to enrol her.
But all the same, she is a good girl. Just can't believe that she is not quiet like her mom.
She is the last of the litter of 6 from Phoebe.
My puppies are doing well.

Well done pet lovers kiss

1 Share

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
hhhmm hope you arent one of them ladies who tongue kiss your dogs and place sugar in specific places of your body for.... you know what.
let me quickly getouttahere.

[img]https://c./1pyHGO_OgjkAAAAC/back-up.gif[/img]
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
1: Fendi at 7 weeks old
2: Fendi and her other siblings
3: The one that is absent in the group photoshoot

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by insidelife22(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
the first black one is looking like the devil.

and talking about the racer,have you taking her to calabar to compete with the kalabari?

if not then why?

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
insidelife22:
the first black one is looking like the devil.

and talking about the racer,have you taking her to calabar to compete with the kalabari?

if not then why?
lol. She tilted her head while I was talking to her so I can get a good shot.
She is not a Devil, she is my cute puppy

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
hhhmm hope you arent one of them ladies who tongue kiss your dogs and place sugar in specific places of your body for.... you know what.
let me quickly getouttahere.

[img]https://c./1pyHGO_OgjkAAAAC/back-up.gif[/img]
You should actually get out yanno

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by verminnel(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2021
@chocolateme is that you? Why change your moniker?
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
verminnel:
@chocolateme is that you? Why change your moniker?
it's me oo my dear, this is my alternate ID. I forgot my chocolateme password after I lost my phone., I managed to recover this one but I am working on it, immediately I recover it, I will log out from this one. How you dey?? Awww! Thanks for this.
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by verminnel(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Meridianlove:
it's me oo my dear, this is my alternate ID. I forgot my chocolateme password after I lost my phone., I managed to recover this one but I am working on it, immediately I recover it, I will log out from this one. How you dey?? Awww! Thanks for this.
I'm okay dear how's Phoebe did u mate her then?
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
verminnel:
I'm okay dear how's Phoebe did u mate her then?
phoebe is very fine, she is the one in the picture with her puppies.
Though she is on heat now but let her rest.
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by verminnel(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Meridianlove:
phoebe is very fine, she is the one in the picture with her puppies.
Though she is on heat now but let her rest.
is the black and white dog in the pic Phoebe's pup? How many did she litter then!
Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by verminnel(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
verminnel:
is the black and white dog in the pic Phoebe's pup? How many did she litter then!
Prada Maya is also on heat now lol

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets by Meridianlove: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
verminnel:
Prada Maya is also on heat now lol
aww!! Will you mate her?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Husky And Alaskan Malamute / My Dog Was Lynched, Police Refused To Arrest The Perpetrators / Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.