Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy (3877 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / White Purebred Lhasa Puppy For Sale / What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by Dog4real(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
To all boss and expertise in the house I just got a 2months Lhasa puppy but I seems to be confused of what to feed him with, though he ate everything little biscuits,waterelon,bread to mention but few,yet am disturb compare to how other dogs like boerboel,gsd Rot eat pls advise
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by smithmoi: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmmm i have a lassah, she is selective, very selective. Depends on her mood.

1) MILK...(always, her favourite)

2) EGG YOLK

3) FRIED EGG (depends on mood)

4) SARDINE (she stopped taking it recently)

5) SMOKED FISH( depends on mood)

6) ROASTED CORN

7) MEAT.

she is very very selective.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by Wasky101: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
smithmoi:
Hmmmm i have a lassah, she is selective, very selective. Depends on her mood.

1) MILK...(always, her favourite)

2) EGG YOLK

3) FRIED EGG (depends on mood)

4) SARDINE (she stopped taking it recently)

5) SMOKED FISH( depends on mood)

6) ROASTED CORN

7) MEAT.

she is very very selective.
I have a lhasa to and I am wondering why she is that selective, and she is ready to go days without food if you dont give her what she wants
I learnt chicken feet is good for dogs, if u see the way she rejects it ehen I just tire.
Even table scraps she will smell before eating
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by Dog4real(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mine does eat anything wen I said anything range from sweet, cake but indomie NO am going to try dry food mayb he might eat it and I guess he love fish alot
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by scilover: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
At around four weeks, puppies can begin to eat solid food. Seems your puppy is already 2 months old, I think now he can eat dry kibble.
But whatever it is, never ever ever feed your puppy with any bones as snacks! I learn from my lesson. I gave my 4 months golden retriever chicken bone, we end up at a vet embarassed

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy by Wasky101: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
scilover:
At around four weeks, puppies can begin to eat solid food. Seems your puppy is already 2 months old, I think now he can eat dry kibble.
But whatever it is, never ever ever feed your puppy with any bones as snacks! I learn from my lesson. I gave my 4 months golden retriever chicken bone, we end up at a vet embarassed

It's ok to feed raw bone chicken feet, neck and head, avoid cooked bones

(1) (Reply)

15 Pets With Guinness World Record (Pictures) / Is Veterinary Medicine Lucrative In Nigeria? Advice Needed From Vets Here. / Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.