Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance (444 Views)

Can Anyone Refute The Claim Of Jw Believe That Angel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by asalimpo(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2019
Jw religion dont believe in war. Their members dont enlist in the military or engage in military duty.
They use this to market themselves as peaceful nd anti-belligerent. Are they? What makes this stinkingly hypocritical?
Let's just say for example that a jw purchased a brand new posh car. Very expensive. Then a thief tried to steal it? Let's say the thief is a boy and un-armed nd the jw is a big strong man. Would the jw just meekly hand over the keys to d lex? No way,9 out of 10 ,he'd put on a fight for what is his?

The anti-war stance is unbiblical nd impractical.
Unbiblical;
- Jesus talks about a man keeping watch,if he knew a thief would raid his house at night.
So Jesus doesnt condemn violence to protect your property.

The hypocrisy in the whole thing is, jws live in countries. Under human governmnts they dont respect or recognise (dont salute flags or sing anthems). Yet they expect these governmnts to treat them with the same level of regard they give patroitic citizens? They want these govts they dishonour to squander non-jw soldiers blood to maintain the peace in the country in event of war or any kind of agitation?
Jws want to enjoy working democracies- but wont put in the effort make it happen by their prayers,votes nd lives (as soldiers nd military). This is hypocritical.
They expct these govts to take care of them via good stable pensions when retired. Good jobs when of working age. Good legal system that dispenses fair nd speedy justice. Good infrastructure-roads,bridges etc. Yet they dont take an active role in governance,fight to topple evil governmnts. Give their support to good ones nd further the cause of their country by laying down their lives for it.

How do you combat terrorism? Al qaeda,isis,boko haram?
Would a jw wish his/her daughter to a victim of this terrorist menaces? A girl child raped nd beaten in an unknown location in sambisa forest?
One of the office workers who died in the twin tower 911 bombings?
One of the beheaded victims of isis?
In an evil world how would a jw-led governmnt react to these events? By burying their heads in the sand, citing a non-war creed to the enemy instead of preparing for the possibility of an attack nd keeping gaurd.
Again,this is hypocrisy. Stinking hypocritical garbage hawked in the name of religion.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by asalimpo(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
The powers that be are ordained of God. So, not recognizing them is dishonouring God who ordained or permitted them to come into power.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans13v1
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by budaatum: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
asalimpo:

i could bet a huge sum tht wmn like you hav nothing intelligent to say other cheap insults. I meet ur type in real life. Brimming with insults nd self entitlemnts because their pvssy intoxcates them. But swerve the topic to something cerebral, try to get them to defend their stances logically nd coherently,and u begin to see a change: they go quiet. Then their eyes roll over nd they get sleepy. Nxt they wanna bolt! You nothing non-base in you. I could go thru,your titles to prove my point. You mentally nd intellectually barren. All u hav to urself,is ur base-overflated ego based on ur feminity nd nothing else.
You r pathetic nd i feel sorry for you. Women like you.
You must think my new faith made me soft in the head you useless waste of space!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
I should be "born again" and let a stupid pig like you spew your disgust with your tiny mind? You must think "born again" means "allowing a waste of space like you to get away with your stupidity!

Pull the other one. This your stupidity does not work!

asalimpo:
hmmn ... sanctimonious my ass find it nd apologise indeed! now this is your TRUE nature. I dont hav ur time,i simply pointed out tht some1 i had an encounter with was very b*tchy nd now actng born again. Budaatum, your vajina intoxicates you-if really you r a woman. Womn say, men thnk with their d*cks. Well, wmn think with their pvssies. Which is what you r doing. Notice how a dirty stinking b*tch will insult a man in real life nd d man will still take it? Like,you r doing? Y? It's a pvssy thing. Most wmn think, men hang around them for that? And eventually,most womn develop this dirty stinking insulting habit because they think they can get away with it. Just like you r doing. You brought ur b*tchiness online which is so dumb. Over here,u r just a moniker-a string of letters. Grow up nd get a brain. So what dyu think of the guy tht was jumping to ur defense? If only he knew what u really thought about him,in ur heart.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by asalimpo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

You must think my new faith made me soft in the head you useless waste of space!
you're mentally unstable from what i've seen. Seek help. Mayb u r saved as u say,but u arent mature nd hav no inclination to exercise control over ur flesh. U r still a baby. I'm thru with u. Non-waste of space!

Stop nd think for moment, would u enjoy being insulted like you hav insulted me and others?
Just stop nd think ?

You (and most women) hav razor tongues nd wit for delivering lethal insults. They hurt even more than physcl blows. U just drop d bomb then u r gone. But wen hurt back,u pull up ur feminine card, and cause a scene. How many men on the contrary hav u womn hurt that bore it quietly? Stop nd think?
- you need help.
- you r empty nd hollow, that's y u act d way u do.
- ur vajina intoxctes u, like it does most women, tht's d source of ur confidence,nd wht makes u act as b*tchy as u do.

you dont need religion to b civil
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by asalimpo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:
I should be "born again" and let a stupid pig like you spew your disgust with your tiny mind? You must think "born again" means "allowing a waste of space like you to get away with your stupidity!

Pull the other one. This your stupidity does not work!

you r simply being in ur element. Like i said previously, show d proofs of what incited the insults today- with the sorrounding contexts.
You cant.
All u can do is spew insults.

Just buzz off.

you mustve been raised in a family/environmnt where insulting nd abusing each other was d norm and You brought it online! .

Try to walk in d word ,by practicing it and those tendencies will fall off.
Good bye
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by budaatum: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
I never told you I was saved nor that being saved would stop me from kicking a stupid ignorant pig like you.

Try removing the forest from your eyes before you concern yourself with my tits!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by Janosky: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:
I never told you I was saved nor that being saved would stop me from kicking a stupid ignorant pig like you.

Try removing the forest from your eyes before you concern yourself with my tits!
Asalimpo, ntoor !
Receive sense IJNA.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by Janosky: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2019
asalimpo:
Jw religion dont believe in war. Their members dont enlist in the military or engage in military duty.
They use this to market themselves as peaceful nd anti-belligerent. Are they? What makes this stinkingly hypocritical?
Let's just say for example that a jw purchased a brand new posh car. Very expensive. Then a thief tried to steal it? Let's say the thief is a boy and un-armed nd the jw is a big strong man. Would the jw just meekly hand over the keys to d lex? No way,9 out of 10 ,he'd put on a fight for what is his?

The anti-war stance is unbiblical nd impractical.
Unbiblical;
- Jesus talks about a man keeping watch,if he knew a thief would raid his house at night.
So Jesus doesnt condemn violence to protect your property.

The hypocrisy in the whole thing is, jws live in countries. Under human governmnts they dont respect or recognise (dont salute flags or sing anthems). Yet they expect these governmnts to treat them with the same level of regard they give patroitic citizens? They want these govts they dishonour to squander non-jw soldiers blood to maintain the peace in the country in event of war or any kind of agitation?
Jws want to enjoy working democracies- but wont put in the effort make it happen by their prayers,votes nd lives (as soldiers nd military). This is hypocritical.
They expct these govts to take care of them via good stable pensions when retired. Good jobs when of working age. Good legal system that dispenses fair nd speedy justice. Good infrastructure-roads,bridges etc. Yet they dont take an active role in governance,fight to topple evil governmnts. Give their support to good ones nd further the cause of their country by laying down their lives for it.

How do you combat terrorism? Al qaeda,isis,boko haram?
Would a jw wish his/her daughter to a victim of this terrorist menaces? A girl child raped nd beaten in an unknown location in sambisa forest?
One of the office workers who died in the twin tower 911 bombings?
One of the beheaded victims of isis?
In an evil world how would a jw-led governmnt react to these events? By burying their heads in the sand, citing a non-war creed to the enemy instead of preparing for the possibility of an attack nd keeping gaurd.
Again,this is hypocrisy. Stinking hypocritical garbage hawked in the name of religion.

Come and see painment.
Jesus you pretending to follow, na wetin be him rank for Roman army?
What of Apostles Paul and Peter, name which battalion did they command?
Hypocritical Pharisees bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Jw: anti-war Stance by budaatum: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Janosky:

Come and see painment.
Jesus you pretending to follow, na wetin be him rank for Roman army?
What of Apostles Paul and Peter, name which battalion did they command?
Hypocritical Pharisees bigot
Abeg call him by his proper name!

Asalimpoo you are a stupid ignorant pig!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? / The Thin Line Between Prayer And Wishing ,inline With Spiritual Power / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Donates 27m Naira To Ochanja Market Fire Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.