Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu (42077 Views)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Curvybaby: 8:00pm On May 24, 2019
Timagex:

I couldn't find the curves on the signature...
you look hungry
Instead of you to find money you are finding curve

Curves kee you there angry angry
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Nukilia: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
Kemizee:

And when the thiefs are guilty of murdering or severely injuring their victims, Is community service still the best punishment meted?

Let's hand them over to the security agencies and pursue the case to a logical conclusion
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Nukilia: 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
seguno2:

You too get sense. Are you sure that you are one of us grin
Thanks for this nice comment.

I dey my corner, just thinking differently in a world of chaos.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Timagex(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
Curvybaby:

you look hungry
Instead of you to find money you are finding curve

Curves kee you there angry angry

grin grin grin grin. Oya goan bring food. Fufu and egusi to be precise.... wink
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by rawpadgin(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
Nukilia:
Community service is the best. Shame on the citizens who prefer to burn thieves, they are also guilty of murder...

Same should be done to our politicians that loot the nations wealth undecided
i was robbed @ gun point last month. He threatened to blow my head off if i say a word! They made away with my newly bought infinix hot6 pro, my gold chain & the sum of 30k

Am still looking for them. The day hand go touch them, i swear one most go down embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Timagex(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
Curvybaby:

Bring money angry angry
which money again? The one I gave you yesterday nko? undecided smiley
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Nukilia: 8:36pm On May 24, 2019
rawpadgin:
i was robbed @ gun point last month. He threatened to blow my head off if i say a word! They made away with my newly bought infinix hot6 pro, my gold chain & the sum of 30k
Am still looking for them. The day hand go touch them, i swear one most go down embarassed embarassed embarassed

They are everywhere around us and they thrive because we have a terrible society. Such people grow stronger in a chaotic society like Nigeria. The guys that attacked you would be caught someday... Let's pray they repent before it's too late undecided
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by rawpadgin(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2019
Nukilia:

They are everywhere around us and they thrive because we have a terrible society. Such people grow stronger in a chaotic society like Nigeria. The guys that attacked you would be caught someday... Let's pray they repent before it's too late undecided
yes. Repentance

Thats the only thing that will save them from being killed

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
I swear somehow this makes sense. Jungle justice isn’t always the answer to petty thief’s
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by liverpudian9(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
community service
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Femilekan233: 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
adajiboyy:
In as much as he did something terribly bad I feel for him. I just pray this teach him a lesson and he realize crime isn't the way but there are times a man has lost everything and he has nothing to hold on too that he decides to go into a crime. Take me for example, this time last month I had close to 700k in my account and then I decided that get a tricicle for someone to ride for me and I bought a Keke and guess what friends the Keke was stolen after just 3 days. No father, no mother, no friend no one to help. sadness comes and depression follows. Now friends if I decide to go into crime would anyone blame me? Let just pray life circumstances never get close to us
amen bro I know what you mean I've passed through such and still going through a fresh one, but God will see a man through
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Ejanla07: 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
siggyply007:
Its better than jungle Justice

biafrans not nigerians
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 24, 2019
I ve done community service here in England Numerous times, trust me it's a very good deterent from shoplifiting. is stopped shoplifting After about 400 hours of community payback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Timagex(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
Curvybaby:

Itaff do
Goan sleep
grin grin. It's 2 early to sleep. Me gat work to do... wink grin
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
Better this way say no to juggle justice
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Peterpanny: 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
seguno2:

Are you sure about who the idiot is here
I pray that one day u will be attack by these idiots and then we will know who the real idiot is.

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2019
hmmmm, the gutter dirty o, he may even contact a skin disease if not careful.
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2019
Nukilia:
Community service is the best. Shame on the citizens who prefer to burn thieves, they are also guilty of murder...

Bros how we wan take catch our polytricktians then subject dem to do this

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by AreaFada2: 2:43am On May 25, 2019
Nukilia:

Beginning with Amaechi. Instead of stoning looter-politicians like Amaechi suggested, we should send him to weave hair in saloons across PH. Since he likes effeminate stuff. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by vioment: 4:03am On May 25, 2019
lol. this chairman dun secure free labor for some mins or hours.

still not an efficient work space, enough supervisors and one worker.

Good for them,
Re: Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu by lookgoodingguy: 8:03am On May 25, 2019
mjbaba:
Why are they punishing the thief na.

There is no job in town. Allow him to steal, rob, maim and kill

(The lame excuse peddled by pro yahoo activists. Mtschewww)

I almost passed out until i got to the end of your sentence. Lol. I hope it jolts the brains of yahoo supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.