Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) (64254 Views)

Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren / Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by sssoulw(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2019
Need for speed typa cars doh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2019
henrydadon:
Damn

What a beauty! order mine last week I just
Hope the Nigerian custom don't give me too much trouble

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by tfash96(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2019
yyha3314:
C.ronaldo is far better than barkalona dwarf

AKA

MESSI
in what sense oponu

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by AbujaBlue: 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
British engineering at its best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Babamotors100: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Anonymous4:

Omo Igbo but his Wages alone is enough than the Annual income of the Trucks business

Wages?
Kikikikikikki grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Babamotors100: 8:13pm On May 24, 2019
Anonymous4:

Omo Igbo but his Wages alone is enough than the Annual income of the Trucks business

Never Rely on Wages.

Invest in Transport Business, especially in Lagos.
It's a gold mine.
We sell both Trucks, Buses & Cars for any kind of business.
Check my profile for pictures
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by ayoevans6: 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
henrydadon:
Damn

What a beauty! order mine last week I just
Hope the Nigerian custom don't give me too much trouble
why not go for rolls royce phantom u will like it , no problem detected since i got it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by MONITZ: 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
How can this one be the most expensive car ever built when a Rolls Royce sweptail costs more,@autojish please confirm your stories before posting..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by newmanadrian(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
Did not bother to customize his plate number.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by chapmanapr: 9:27pm On May 24, 2019
Rapist!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Summerbody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
I have This car now
My is yellow with a touch of cockroach brown
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2019
Nice one cristiano...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2019
mysteriousman:
Omo see ride may God bless our hustle so we go buy our own too
amen ooo brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2019
MicheyJ1:
Best player in the world.

Because Messi is extraterrestrial.

I think Maradona was right after all. Messi is a wonderful player infact excellent player, he has brought beauty and unbelievable talent to the game... But his lack of leadership has made him unable to inspire anyone beyond himself and thus affect his collective performance and achievements. Messi is great player bt a poor leader. Ronaldo is able to inspire because besides great talent he also leads better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Michhy123(f): 12:20am On May 25, 2019
Hard work pays....God purnish poverty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:21am On May 25, 2019
Nice one cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Fremodex: 7:20am On May 25, 2019
lexyman:
The Real G.O.A.T Driving the best car .
You gat it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by MAURICE100(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2019
Olukat:
Sadly those cars will never have up to 20mph.
Show of wealth and class.
Am I in the vanity group? Noway work hard and have fun shocked shocked

FOOL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by MAURICE100(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2019
MONITZ:
How can this one be the most expensive car ever built when a Rolls Royce sweptail costs more,@autojish please confirm your stories before posting..

Ewu!!! cheesy
Read the post accurately
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2019
Philadelphia:

Does he help people? If he doesn't, then he's a broke nigga. Your money is useless if you don't spend it. It is more useful when you help people.
He helps people, everyone around him are balling steady. He donates blood at a clinic in Portugal hence no tattoos. He's got a good heart.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by bolajjjjjj247(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2019
Moma se testimony ti ba ra posh @mayorkun @ororo the dude has paid his dues the pursuit for perfection the story of a man who stares at adversity in the face and never accepts defeat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
tosinosam:

Buy wetin?? U wan wreck am?
as Dem dey show off nko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
wetin bring messi matter come motor wen Ronaldo drive again
MicheyJ1:
Best player in the world.

Because Messi is extraterrestrial.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by Blessedrinno: 11:45pm On May 25, 2019
Join and make money for your self.. totally free
https:///blessedsoccerzoomtips
Telegram
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) by booksrite(f): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2019
British engineering at its best.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.