Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud (27956 Views)

N2.9bn Fraud: Jonathan’s Godson, Two Others Jailed Six Years / Mark Zuckerberg’s Impostor, Others Jailed For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Realbelieveer(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
Efcc should come online ooo grin
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Holyghostpikin(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
Nawao Nigeria my country
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
nicepoker101:
oga wait for your turn. They will soon grab you grin

Go and report to EFCC na grin

Abeg let the Gee boiz profit on net.

Nigeria na scam grin
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by rusher14: 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
EFCC leave yahoo boys alone. They are not our problem. Go after the corrupt politicians stealing our common wealth everyday. Country hard and boys must survive. E no easy at all.

Its true.

They should leave kidnappers and armed robbers too.

They are not our problem, only corrupt politicians are.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by hopexter(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

This one sided Justice sef...As usual, fighting the symptoms and not the disease.

Boys never chop you say make dem no press lappy...
yahoo yahoo will never end in Nigeria as long as the children of the rich and influential people are working in big companies while the children of the common man are roaming the streets to survive with no source of livelihood.

Yusuf Buhari that is riding and crashing bike worth 20 million, what does he do for a living??

To totally stop corruption in Nigeria, our leaders (political yahoo men) have to be stripped of their immunity clauses if found wanting and quickly secure their convictions just like what EFCC is doing to yahoo boys, if not Nigeria will remain in this sorry state in the next 50 years...God forbid.

Not by chasing small boys with laptops around when an outgoing Governor is allocating the sum of 6 Billion to complete a non existing airport.

Mr. Magu (Mugu), shey if oyibo dash me money and I collect am, is that a cyber crime??

That's cyber giveaway grin
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by chijos12: 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But efcc is quite active these days o. Quite impressive but I'd like them to crack down on Dem big wigs stealing from our coffers. Then we all shall applaud them for a job well done.
I like you...
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Baselm: 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
hollah123:
good radiance to bad rubbish
to those supporting yahoo, if u support yahoo n rebuke armed robbers then u are a fucking hypocrite. cos the last time I checked a yahoo boy steals with Tech n am arm robber steals with guns so they both steal. so by supporting yahoo, it means if one day u are robbed u can't report to the police cos u have no case cos u want us to blame govt right?

n another perspective to this is that, now that u all want someone who validates crime to b freed, what if someone validates kidnapping n ritual killings openly tomorrow, I guess he should b freed too? meaning we shouldn't fight boko Haram again since nobody holy pass n we are all sinning? all I realize is that all those validating crime don't know d long term implications

Politicians and civil servants steal money belonging to us and the rub it in our faces, I'm not justifying these Yahoo boys but I don't care much about what they steal, it's non of my business.
EFCC is retrieving money for foreigners and leave our Commonwealth robbers to roam freely
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But efcc is quite active these days o. Quite impressive but I'd like them to crack down on Dem big wigs stealing from our coffers. Then we all shall applaud them for a job well done.

Active on young hustlers instead of politicians stealing big? You no well
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by emma321(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
Efcc should come online ooo grin

Efcc land Office

Lol
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Psady(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
just 4months jail term,hmmmm! no wonder dem boiz dey smile .
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by israelmao(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
As EFCC raids,arrests and the court prosecutes and convicts internet fraudsters FG should begin to ask these questions :
1.Why are so many youths so given to this illegal venture this day?
2.What was the internet fraud like half a decade ago and what is it now?
3.Where was it before and where is it toady?
4.Where have they failed the youth population even though a great number of them are intelligent, creative, and well-educated?
I am not encouraging or speaking in defence of the internet fraudsters but rather to make government put on its thinking cap and see reasons perhaps solutions other than arrest,prosecute and convict those brilliant and vibrant youths who channel their thoughts toward illegitimate means of acquiring wealth or making a livelihood instead of doing otherwise.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Okuda(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2019
donbenie:
Hiring the services competent Lawyers is not a Joke,

Person wey never chop well no dey employe SANs,

Most of these people and their families are not in the League of Politicians when it comes to engaging good Counsels.

is it only sans that are good lawyers?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by salford: 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
I have always insister that it's not poverty pushing people to yahoo but greed. Shortcut to wealth via someone's else sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by salford: 8:59pm On May 24, 2019
abrahym:
Total war on fraud
Nigeria will be better for it. The world is listening and watching.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by hollah123: 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
Baselm:

Politicians and civil servants steal money belonging to us and the rub it in our faces, I'm not justifying these Yahoo boys but I don't care much about what they steal, it's non of my business.
EFCC is retrieving money for foreigners and leave our Commonwealth robbers to roam freely
so should yahoo boys be pardoned?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by mcevans1(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=nicepoker101 post=78688086] oga wait for your turn. They will soon grab you grin[/quote

grin grin]
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by wink2015(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2019
What happen to the corrupt politicians?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
iVentHub:
Four months too small na, can we have a 4 year minimum benchmark for anyone convicted of cyber crime.

They didn’t carry a gun. I think the punishment shud try to be a corrective as possible so we don’t end up breeding harden criminals from ordinary yahoo boys.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Crownful(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This wicked school that refused to give me admission that year.

Nawa ooo because you were not given admission that makes them wicked��
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:

if they can pay they should. Do they not have family and friends that can support them?

If there families are okay. They won’t engage in fraud
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by donbenie(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:

is it only sans that are good lawyers?
Whether SANs or not, good Lawyers are expensive..

The same Guy that made Millions out of Scams and fritters it away on frivolity,will want a good Lawyer to take him on as a charity case.

A Charge and Bail Lawyer will collect the little he pays him and advise him to plead guilty..
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2019
Nice judgment
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by courna(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=78686440]This wicked school that refused to give me admission that year.[/quot

yehhhh
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This wicked school that refused to give me admission that year.
Pele, Happy birthday to you sweetheart llnp. Nice1 efcc
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 3:03am On May 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Active on young hustlers instead of politicians stealing big? You no well
But that's the truth. I hear they seize all of the fraudsters earnings and cars... A cool mode of unaccounted revenue if u ask me. Perhaps the administration wanna recover lost campaign funds via this means.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 9:08am On May 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol always stating the obvious

Somebody got to do it
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by oweman: 9:30am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=78686575]EFCC leave yahoo boys alone. They are not our problem. Go after the corrupt politicians stealing our common wealth everyday. Country hard and boys must survive. E no easy at all.[
When you read comments by felloew yahoo boys they arr simple to identify .
Like the guy sbove he sure a yahoo boy .

1 Like

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=oweman post=78699793][/quote]
Simi see trouble. Am I a yahoo boy ?? grin
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Ifyz0001: 11:59am On May 25, 2019
Efcc go for the bigger guns sucking Nigerians money dry also Ooooooo...
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Baselm: 2:45pm On May 25, 2019
hollah123:
so should yahoo boys be pardoned?

Yes, rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society. Nigerian prison is not a place you go to and come back a changed person, they return worse. Most arm robbery attacks are planned from the prisons.We can't jail all our youths, it is dangerous for the country.
The root cause of this cyber crime is unemployment which is a consequence of bad governance and corruption.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by hollah123: 3:22pm On May 25, 2019
Baselm:

Yes, rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society. Nigerian prison is not a place you go to and come back a changed person, they return worse. Most arm robbery attacks are planned from the prisons.We can't jail all our youths, it is dangerous for the country.
The root cause of this cyber crime is unemployment which is a consequence of bad governance and corruption.
do u realize that even in USA where unemployment is reduced to the barest minimum we still have reported cases of cyber fraud? bro it's not about unemployment but greed n wanting money without working. what will u say if a fresh graduate that was offered a 90k job with accommodation in Lagos n he turned it down to start cyber fraud? or the son of d rich also engaging in cyber fraud despite how easy their parents make things for them? bro if I go by your logic that means every youth should embrace cyber fraud cos many are not really comfortable with what they have they are just managing. greed is the reason for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now / Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.