Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud (27914 Views)

N2.9bn Fraud: Jonathan’s Godson, Two Others Jailed Six Years / Mark Zuckerberg’s Impostor, Others Jailed For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Princedapace(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2019
Lol, yahoo boys have gone low key in my area. Thanks to efcc, after SARS was disturbed, they partnered with their friends in efcc. EFCC na police las las.

Pls guys, we need 1600 respondents in respect to family planning in Nigeria. Kindly make your self available.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Chinashopping84: 6:58pm On May 24, 2019
No one is smiling these days huge everywhere .we pay your 1688 suppliers..
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Okuda(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2019
fineguy11:
are u indirectly saying you are not intelligent? Why not go represent them in court ?

you are a bastar.d tell your hoe of a mum to buy the judge with her deadbeat pussy
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Okuda(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When caught with solid evidence, they are encouraged to plead guilty and get their sentence reduced. Do we even have a parole system in this country I doubt

thats why its a court of law. people who stole billions, was it not soid evidence they had against them before brining them to court in the first place?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by fineguy11(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:

you are a bastar.d tell your hoe of a mum to buy the judge with her deadbeat pussy
calm down toddler. Do something useful with your life order than fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On May 24, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

This one sided Justice sef...As usual, fighting the symptoms and not the disease.

To totally stop corruption in Nigeria, our leaders (political yahoo men) have to be stripped of their immunity clauses, if not Nigeria will remain in this sorry state in the next 50 years...God forbid.

Not by chasing small boys with laptops around when an outgoing Governor is allocating the sum of 6 Billion to complete a non existing airport.

Mr. Magu (Mugu), shey if oyibo dash me money and I collect am, is that a cyber crime??
Your last sentence cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by donbenie(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:
the thing with thse useless boys making efcc have a field day is them always pleading guilty. why not hire a competent lawyer to defend you and most times the cases are trashed out afterall os that not what most of our politicians do and drag their cases for years.
How do you propose they pay for the services of the said Lawyer?

From the 890K they made from the SCAM?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This wicked school that refused to give me admission that year.

Nice tits,what’s your location?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2019
justscorchone:

Nice tits,what’s your location?

Lol always stating the obvious
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:

thats why its a court of law. people who stole billions, was it not soid evidence they had against them before brining them to court in the first place?
Tor
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Okuda(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2019
donbenie:
How do you propose they pay for the services of the said Lawyer?

From the 890K they made from the SCAM?

if they can pay they should. Do they not have family and friends that can support them?
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2019
I’d like to know what evidence these guys usually see sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
No place for yahoo boys again these people are after them ,say no to cyber crimes
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:

if they can pay they should. Do they not have family and friends that can support them?
Hiring the services competent Lawyers is not a Joke,

Person wey never chop well no dey employe SANs,

Most of these people and their families are not in the League of Politicians when it comes to engaging good Counsels.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 24, 2019
donbenie:
Hiring the services competent Lawyers is not a Joke,

Person wey never chop well no dey employe SANs,

Most of these people and their families are not in the League of Politicians when it comes to engaging good Counsels.

Very true.

That’s why the charge and bail lawyers they end up with usually advises them to plead guilty.

If you witness any of those trials, you’ll notice the proceedings are looking scripted; it’s the same thing they said in the previous trial they’ll come and say in the next trial.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by GangerFarmer01(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2019
ednut1:
Efcc cannot get up to 0.0001% of the yahoo boys in nigeria. Just too much

BASIC FACT!.
95% of the youths are into internet fraud not to talk of the adults of over 40 years old that are also into internet fraud.. undecided undecided
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by nicepoker101(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
EFCC leave yahoo boys alone. They are not our problem. Go after the corrupt politicians stealing our common wealth everyday. Country hard and boys must survive. E no easy at all.
They should leave armed robbers too. I guess
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2019
nicepoker101:
They should leave armed robbers too. I guess

So yahoo boys dey gun Rob for Internet abi

Why don't you pour your frustration on the politicians stealing the nation common wealth.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by Emanodimo(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
Okuda:
the thing with thse useless boys making efcc have a field day is them always pleading guilty. why not hire a competent lawyer to defend you and most times the cases are trashed out afterall os that not what most of our politicians do and drag their cases for years.

That's what the Yahoo Boy's ought to do.
Re: Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud by nicepoker101(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So yahoo boys dey gun Rob for Internet abi

Why don't you pour your frustration on the politicians stealing the nation common wealth.
oga wait for your turn. They will soon grab you grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner / Yinka Badmus Arrested For Wearing Dreadlocks / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.